over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what was nick trigili steroid cycle on geared up forum

Sec-Training

Registered
Hi
can anyone tell me i only got the 30iu of GH from the podcast
seem like he was going super high.
i dont have access to the geared up forum on Facebook.

i have hopping that someone here could help me here. thanks

Funny. Was literally just listening to that doing some cardio. I'll go find it. Who cares though really?

What interests me is how they afford this. g4p?

Search Nick Trigili in the Gear’d Up group on Facebook. He did a whole Q&A.

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet but he was doing 18iu gh, 350 tren, about 20g test [emoji50], 200g of an oral daily. I think I might have left out something like winny or EQ but you get the point. Also 60iu of insulin daily.

Maybe not all this at once but he was a major abuser. Good for him for retiring before doing more damage.

Last edited:
Search Nick Trigili in the Gear’d Up group on Facebook. He did a whole Q&A.

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet but he was doing 18iu gh, 350 tren, about 20g test [emoji50], 200g of an oral daily. I think I might have left out something like winny or EQ but you get the point. Also 60iu of insulin daily.

Maybe not all this at once but he was a major abuser. Good for him for retiring before doing more damage.

Was this from the man himself?

I thought geard up podcast said his test was 2500mg and 30iu GH. I don’t know what else though

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet but he was doing 18iu gh, 350 tren, about 20g test [emoji50], 200g of an oral daily.

Shit!!! That is a lot of test, 20g=20,000mg???

Is that a monthly dose?!

Was this from the man himself?

I thought geard up podcast said his test was 2500mg and 30iu GH. I don’t know what else though

Shit!!! That is a lot of test, 20g=20,000mg???

Is that a monthly dose?!

It was from him, yea. Offseason though. Contest he said 2500mg test and 18iu gh per day. He pretty much all but said he did the same test dose Dallas did. Weekly

Sounds about right from that thread on geardup. I think he deleted the posts though because he stood up the guys for the podcast and there was some childish crap going on back and forth.

20 grams? Wow, he was not massive at all, why would he use so much? He liked to eat dicks?

Sounds about right from that thread on geardup. I think he deleted the posts though because he stood up the guys for the podcast and there was some childish crap going on back and forth.

That group can be really good sometimes but a lot of it is ruined by constant criticism and stupidity being spewed far too often. Also, too many progress pics of random people I don't know or care about.

20 grams? Wow, he was not massive at all, why would he use so much? He liked to eat dicks?

He was huge unless you're comparing him to Ramy or someone. He's still huge on just 500mg test per week the past year.

He also pretty much admitted gay 4 pay. He didn't specifically say he did gay stuff but he at least jerked off for dudes. Didn't get specific about it. Props to him for admitting it, which I'm sure isn't easy to do.

Last edited:
He was huge unless you're comparing him to Ramy or someone. He's still huge on just 500mg test per week the past year.

He was in the group of nice physiques, was like a less massive Compton.

If he can keep up with 500 mg, I'm sure he did not need 20 grams to get his size.

He also pretty much admitted gay 4 pay. He didn't specifically say he did gay stuff but he at least jerked off for dudes. Didn't get specific about it. Props to him for admitting it, which I'm sure isn't easy to do.

It's not hard to admit

When everyone else is doing it :eek:

He answered that too. It was a lot of places lol

I love when people ask this lol

You would be surprised what you can pin. Especially if you have a slin pin and your very patient. Also if you have gear that makes you have a reaction (soreness, redness, pain) then it's impossible to pin in many different muscles but finding very clean gear that you have zero issues with is the trick.

I'm never done anywhere near what Nick is saying he did lol no even close but when your getting ready for a contest and running short esters pinning ED you get a little creative

you gotta wonder sometimes... how do these pros (who should have all their gear and ancillaries sorted out) get gyno?

trigili, aaron clark... hell even Ronnie and big ramy

I remember the first time I heard of guys using 6-10g's of test in the off season and being blown away; stories of pinning traps, calves, triceps, etc.

20g's??? I assume that means the idea of super dosing test for hyperplasia, similiar to what dan duchaine use to recommend, has some merit? Though with 18IU's of GH and 60iu's slin (seems low) i'm not sure that was the point of super dosed test.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws