Reagen Grimes Leaves Camel crew. Switching to classic

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Latest news floating on the web.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

He was blowing the f up. I hope he comes out and says what they had him running. Would be interesting. Obviously whatever they had him doing, he wasn’t okay with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was blowing the f up. I hope he comes out and says what they had him running. Would be interesting. Obviously whatever they had him doing, he wasn’t okay with it.

Won’t happen

will definitely be better for his health and his pocketbook

he'll just be able to take it easy in the gym from now on lol.. he will have to shrink down considerably.

will be interesting to see how this develops

Good for him! It's good to see that not everyone is willing to sell their soul for a bodybuilding trophy and some chump change.

Unfortunately, I know. But I can dream.

truth is, there's a possibility that the camel crew wasn't having him do anything too crazy

maybe Regan has genetic issues (like Dallas RIP), that are starting to surface, and he's realizing that he has to lose weight and tone down the drugs.

There were no question massive doses were at play because Regan was very lean but holding tons of waster out their in Kuwait. Hope his health is good now that he has taken the proper action.

truth is, there's a possibility that the camel crew wasn't having him do anything too crazy

maybe Regan has genetic issues (like Dallas RIP), that are starting to surface, and he's realizing that he has to lose weight and tone down the drugs.

Could be. But he did gain a considerable amount of size since being there for the time he was. We will never know though. Either way, it’s good to see ppl back down when they need to.

Chances are whatever they had him do was what most
top bodybuilders anywhere do (lots if funds allow it) - meaning it's unhealthy across the board, even on the conservative end of the spectrum. Which it is.

I don't think they have anything special in Kuwait, it's just a catered environment. Most middle eastern bodybuilders most likely think Americans have some secrets, probably think they need to be on all these flashy intra-wo powders, NO-boosters etc. :D

Last edited:
anyone knows the training that he use during the time at the oxygen?

I'm not sure but I suspect it's a lot of pumping and toning on machines - 'do not get injured' is probably the main concern. There are probably not too many 800lbs barbells slamming on the concrete floors :D

Wonder if hel go back to Aceto then?
Aceto doesn't take People back if you leave him for other coach, especially in this case leaving for Badar where Chris and Badar had a long ongoing cold war going on and then this happened. Badar snapped Reagen, star of team aceto. also it was weird Reagen made no final post of departing with aceto you know thank you and all etc etc which is only a decent honourable thing to do. He did NOT say a word publicity. Chris however made a post saying ok so this is what i achieved with Reagen just in case people forget it so it mattered to him which again ties up to chris's mentality. He takes it very personally not like he needs client for money. Chris is beyond all that. He does it for the fun and love of the Game.

Only exception he made was to take Ramy back again he did that cos he knew Ramy left him not because he wanted to leave him but it was camel crew so he didn't not have any bad blood towards Ramy. Ramy loves chris so they both solid so Chris took him back and did great with him in 2016.

Now if Regen left chris on his own accord (which i suspect) then Chris wont take him back. Chris and Badar are beyond any reconciliation. Chris obviously did not appreciate leaving him for nobody but Badar.

I might be proved wrong. Will see what happens.

Regan did NOT do right though. Chris did a lot for him and he should have ended with a dignified departure like a gentleman but he did not. I was not happy that Grimes showed no courtesy in that sense. It does not take a lot to show gratitude and thanks to someone who helped you and was your coach.

Last edited:
Aceto doesn't take People back if you leave him for other coach, especially in this case leaving for Badar where Chris and Badar had a long ongoing cold war going on and then this happened. Badar snapped Reagen, star of team aceto. also it was weird Reagen made no final post of departing with aceto you know thank you and all etc etc which is only a decent honourable thing to do. He did NOT say a word publicity. Chris however made a post saying ok so this is what i achieved with Reagen just in case people forget it so it mattered to him which again ties up to chris's mentality. He takes it very personally not like he needs client for money. Chris is beyond all that. He does it for the fun and love of the Game.

Only exception he made was to take Ramy back again he did that cos he knew Ramy left him not because he wanted to leave him but it was camel crew so he didn't not have any bad blood towards Ramy. Ramy loves chris so they both solid so Chris took him back and did great with him in 2016.

Now if Regen left chris on his own accord (which i suspect) then Chris wont take him back. Chris and Badar are beyond any reconciliation. Chris obviously did not appreciate leaving him for nobody but Badar.

I might be proved wrong. Will see what happens.

Regan did NOT do right though. Chris did a lot for him and he should have ended with a dignified departure like a gentleman but he did not. I was not happy that Grimes showed no courtesy in that sense. It does not take a lot to show gratitude and thanks to someone who helped you and was your coach.

I agree with you however I think Chris may take him back if he owns up and admits he fucked up, tried something different and it didn’t work. Chris knows his body inside out so I think if he really sucks up Chris’s ass he may be able to get back that way.

Is he really doing classic though?

I agree with you however I think Chris may take him back if he owns up and admits he fucked up, tried something different and it didn’t work. Chris knows his body inside out so I think if he really sucks up Chris’s ass he may be able to get back that way.

Is he really doing classic though?
yes by the looks of it he is doing classic.

There is a possibility if he does what u laid out. Will see what happens.

Probably smart enough to choose his health

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner