over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine Question

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys with experience with this.....is there a specific time you prefer to administer it?

I know the premise of how it works....more concerned with what effects you see....mainly from a stimulant perspective.

Is it similar to a stimulant.....where I probably would not want to use it within so many hours of bedtime....or do you find that this isn't an issue?

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

When I used it in the past, it was with a carb meal (endogenous insulin as a transport for carnitine) pre workout.

Had lots of energy during training, and some fatloss was present as well (I was in a caloric surplus so not an ideal environment to burn fat).

It's a great tool to aid fatloss, plus the general health benefits it has are a big bonus.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have always used it early in the mornings prework...Great energy boost!

I injected 15 mins before leaving the house for the gym. Hit the slin 10 mins after and pretty much kicking in around your first working set.

Whats the preferred dose?

I liked it. You can definitely "feel" it. Wouldnt use it without humalog. Ive got some extra bottles ill use at about 6 weeks out just to get rid of them.

If you have cash to blow id say go for it, otherwise id just buy more gh personally.

Id shoot 3ccs.

For you guys with experience with this.....is there a specific time you prefer to administer it?

I know the premise of how it works....more concerned with what effects you see....mainly from a stimulant perspective.

Is it similar to a stimulant.....where I probably would not want to use it within so many hours of bedtime....or do you find that this isn't an issue?

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Whilst synthetine converts fat into a usable energy source it's not what I would call a "stimulant". But sure it can increase energy levels, muscle endurance and give you a mental boost but it shouldn't keep you awake like caffeine would. I have taken it in the night and been able to sleep with no issues. I would dose it pre workout and if that is ever later on I wouldn't worry much about it keeping you awake.

How does this compare to gh in terms of fatloss?

I personally think it is better than hgh for fatloss. Although hgh is not something that burns a tonne of fat for me. HGH is better for overall body composition but direct fat burning I would say synthetine. I think you would only benefit from using both. You don't even need to use a high dose of either for great effect. Although for both I guess the higher you dose the better the results within reason.

How does this compare to gh in terms of fatloss?

HIGH doses Synthetine (> 20 ml's per day split morning/evening) are IMO far superior to low doses GH (2-4 IU's).

I once had available an almost unlimited supply of Synthetine that allowed for a lot of experiment for months straight, and it was my indisputable conclusion that the higher the dosage the better/faster fat loss and recomp you noticed.

At 30ml's daily (10 ml's 3 times a day - plus Syntheselen thrown into the mix), the only thing that comes close in terms of fat loss is DNP. So imagine combining the two... ;)

Of course diet, workouts and cardio were optimal... but do I even need to mention that? :)

Last edited:

Many studies proving the benefits of injectable L-Carnitine on the heart function. :)

It's not a stimulant but a fat "transporter"... you won't notice any direct increase in heartbeats like with caffeine for example... so no worries, rmtt. ;)

HIGH doses Synthetine (> 20 ml's per day split morning/evening) are IMO far superior to low doses GH (2-4 IU's).

I once had available an almost unlimited supply of Synthetine that allowed for a lot of experiment for months straight, and it was my indisputable conclusion that the higher the dosage the better/faster fat loss and recomp you noticed.

At 30ml's daily (10 ml's 3 times a day - plus Syntheselen thrown into the mix), the only thing that comes close in terms of fat loss is DNP. So imagine combining the two... ;)

Of course diet, workouts and cardio were optimal... but do I even need to mention that? :)

Are we talkin 20ml injected ?

Anyone get a reduced appetite from it? I do 600mg and feel like I’m force feeding for the rest of the day. Everything seems to digest fine but don’t seem to get any hunger generated for at least the rest of that day

Are we talkin 20ml injected ?

Of course. No point in drinking it, oral L-Carnitine has a very low % of absorption.

It's water based, and perfectly painless. 20 ml's would be split in four 5 ml's shots. :)

I was looking back at my log for the PM contest couple years ago. I was doing 1-1.5g of test cyp with the synthetine and 20mg dbol daily and I was full and lean as shit! I couldn't believe I was my leanest using this combination along with ipamorelin for my GH supp. I'm interested in doing this again. I want to do it the Phidias way and megadose it split 2x a day. I have some 5cc syringes I need to use up [emoji4]

I was looking back at my log for the PM contest couple years ago. I was doing 1-1.5g of test cyp with the synthetine and 20mg dbol daily and I was full and lean as shit! I couldn't believe I was my leanest using this combination along with ipamorelin for my GH supp. I'm interested in doing this again. I want to do it the Phidias way and megadose it split 2x a day. I have some 5cc syringes I need to use up [emoji4]

You probably didn't even think about it but as I always say to you in private this stuff make a big difference. Guys may think 10ml per day is crazy but try it for 1 month and see how it goes. That would be 3 bottles and if you're like most the injections are easy. Obviously if you are new to it perhaps try it out first to see but 5ml in one go shouldn't be painful to most. I could easily do that twice per day for a short period.

The old mod Mike when he made his massive transformation was doing huge doses of synthetine as well. I believe he went up to 20ml per day. Obviously let's be realistic here and that's not for everyone but for the typical guy on here who is not a stranger to injecting a lot maybe try out 5ml pre workout and see how that feels and go from there.

I am doing the same and have had it planned for a few weeks but just haven't got round to posting my log. I have lantus planned as well. Big dose of lantus 2 days per week with higher doses of synthetine those days. Then 3ml synthetine on other days.

Of course. No point in drinking it, oral L-Carnitine has a very low % of absorption.

It's water based, and perfectly painless. 20 ml's would be split in four 5 ml's shots. :)

Interesting you post that first bit as I have been running another experiment recently about that very thing. I should post about it later when I have more time. Look out for it :)

Dont think most are willing to drop cash for a bottle every 3 days.

Dont think most are willing to drop cash for a bottle every 3 days.

I don't understand as 1 bottle is 100ml so 10ml per day would be 10 days supply. So for 1 month it would be 3 bottles. No one apart from the mad ones on here like Phidias (;)) are going to do 20ml per day. But 10ml maybe. As I posted above even 5ml pre workout for some people just to see what we are going on about. 5ml would be 20 days supply so not bad at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws