over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

FutureFreak

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
As some of you know -

I have been doing individual hormone experiments over my baseline TRT to gauge blood work, body composition changes (via dexascans), cometic changes via photos etc... since 2.5 years ago of washing my system out.

Last experiment was Primobolan over my 200 mg testosterone enanthate prescription and 2 iu of G.

Keep in mind I am always eating lowered carbs and fats and intentionally strive to maintain lean status as I feel staying LIGHTER Overall is better for my overall heart health and also is more marketable as I try to do videos and trade shows often.

Before starting the DHB experiment blood work and Dexascan are as follows (brief summation)

TRT = 175 mg/week of test propionate (compound pharmacy)
GH = 2 iu expired hygetropin green tops a day
BF% = 6.5% according to DexaScan
Blood work concerns: = low HDL (28) and higher LDL (122), everything else was healthy.

Started DHB 2 weeks ago -- 400 mg /week was the dose I felt comfortable with. Pinning mon-weds (100 mg) then thurs & fri (50 mg) equating to 400 mg/week.

Increased G to 4 iu a day (yes, I know this could throw off true gauge of what DHB is doing, but I am being honest and wanted to bump it and see if I can gain old "roundness" back)

Doing weekly or every 2 week YouTube video updates with meal breakdowns, and feedback. (MattPorterApproved channel)

Thing is - my starting pics and stats just on my HRT of 175/week prop and 2iu G surprised myself actually and I would ONLY ASSUME adding in legit exogenous hormone would only enhance me from this leaner set-point.

If this acts like primo on a deficient caloric intake - I will lose almost ALL estrogen, (0.5 level) and lose water and get more gaunt looking in the face and almost "flatter."

So far -- after 2 weeks, no injection pain or swelling/soreness. I believe I dropped some water (perhaps from Arnold Classic stress), and might look a bit harder?

Very hard to tell just yet, but I will try to keep you guys posted on my observations.

Here are my starting pics attached.

Morning naked weight (230-232 lbs)

Attachments

• 28058782_1813143085382979_5414500530333596671_n.jpg
    28058782_1813143085382979_5414500530333596671_n.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,004
Thanks Matt, I have learnt a lot from you and I love your youtube videos also :)

Curious what you notice as this had a TON of buzz going on for a while. Some loved it, others, not so much.

I know mike Arnold likes this over primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what you notice as this had a TON of buzz going on for a while. Some loved it, others, not so much.

I know mike Arnold likes this over primo.

What was not liked? Just potential pain? or lethargy and mood issues?

-FF

I’m curious to see how DHB will effect blood work. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone get blood work while running it. Definitely will Be following this to see how it turns out.

Love following along with your youtube series. Thanks for doing thing like this!

Some DHB can cause CRIPPLING pain. Like unable to have full ROM for two weeks when brewed at 150+mg/ml. I had the unfortunate event of trying some DHB that ruined lower body training for two weeks. Extreme swelling, redness, unable to sleep at night Bc of pain

There is one sponsor here that does have DHB that doesn’t hurt

-FF

My blood work was fine on it. It can definitely hurt, the only way I've seen it without much PIP was to limit it to 100mg/ml, and I forget what carrier oil he settled on. I had no sides like mood issues or lethargy. I liked it but I like primo a lot more.

My prediction is before this experiment is over you are going to look like you are etched out of stone!!!! WONDERFUL DRUG!

My blood work was fine on it. It can definitely hurt, the only way I've seen it without much PIP was to limit it to 100mg/ml, and I forget what carrier oil he settled on. I had no sides like mood issues or lethargy. I liked it but I like primo a lot more.

Can you share your dose and what else you were on. What does "fine" bloodwork mean if you don't mind? I think a lot of us would be interested. Thanks

Glad you posted here as well. Always great content! Thanks Matt!

-FF

From user feedback, most just didn’t notice much. Could have been bunk source, which I don’t doubt.

Using Viking DHB and literally no noteworthy pain thus far guys.
My instincts think it'll have anti aromatase properties which bloodwork will indicate from low E2 and reduced HDL. Illdo bloods at the 4 week mark.

..... and Bboy, you are looking like granite!

-FF

Using Viking DHB and literally no noteworthy pain thus far guys.
My instincts think it'll have anti aromatase properties which bloodwork will indicate from low E2 and reduced HDL. Illdo bloods at the 4 week mark.

..... and Bboy, you are looking like granite!

-FF

I had no idea. Thank you.

lots of DHB is low dose tren I think. I ran it for 8 weeks last December and my nipples kept puffing up for reasons I could not discern.

Been following on youtube, nice to see you posting over here as well.

Just checking yours youtube looking interesting ;) sub a lot info thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131