over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best hgh regimen

Better regimen for HGH use?

• Total voters
I’m on 2ius everyday but I’m not sure which is better.

it depends on goals, from experience cuting = stable levels, offseason growing = blasting pre-wo/
I tend to agree here. The general concensus seems to be something like 1-2iu AM/PM for cutting. Fasted cardio or training in AM when gh is active.

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly timed insulin (just before workout with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

This is an interesting study that shows higher elevated IGF-1, over time, with a split AM/PM dosing pattern versus a bolus dose.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

Edit: Was going to upload a cool graph, but Tapatalk photo upload to post on this forum doesn't work anymore. Did mod/admin change a setting, or does one need to be changed to make it compatible with update in app? Anyone looked into it? Can't upload from Tapatalk app for some time now here.

Last edited:
I tend to agree here. The general concensus seems to be something like 1-2iu AM/PM for cutting. Fasted cardio or training in AM when gh is active.

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly times insulin (before with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

This is an interesting study that shows higher elevated IGF-1, over time, with a split AM/PM dosing pattern versus a bolus dose.

Edit: Was going to upload a cool graph, but Tapatalk photo upload to post on this forum doesn't work anymore. Did mod/admin change a setting, or does one need to be changed to make it compatible with update in app? Anyone looked into it? Can't upload from Tapatalk app for some time now here.

Good simple to read article. Thanks for sharing

I was doing higher doses of gh daily but I switch to 2ius in the morning 30-45mins prior to meal 1 and MAsupps Somatozine (mk677) 25mg pre bed. Haven’t done labs in awhile so I’m not sure where my gh and igf are but I’m having all the same sides as I had when I was running 5-8ius a day.

I just heard an interview with Dorian and his best gains were taking a lot only 3 days a week instead of everyday. Do you think that only works with large amounts? He was taking 15 iu at a time. What about 5 iu three days a week instead of 2 iu a day?

I just heard an interview with Dorian and his best gains were taking a lot only 3 days a week instead of everyday. Do you think that only works with large amounts? He was taking 15 iu at a time. What about 5 iu three days a week instead of 2 iu a day?
Heard people do this and endorse it, but I have yet to see hard science support it. Not saying it can't be true.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly timed insulin (just before workout with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

Would you take the hgh and insulin at the same time pre workout? or hgh first and then wait certain time period and take the insulin?

I’ve never MET a person who looked amazing backing the big doses couple times a week. Lots of hearsay. But I know tons of guys who look amazing on multiple small shots of gh a day.

2.5 iu am fasted, two hours later food, 20 iu novolin post workout 15 mins later food, 2.5 iu mid day , 10 iu novolin 1 hour later 15 mins later food, 2.5 iu pre bed 100mcg t4 along with various other supps. Utilized cjc dac and mk for 2 years along with ghrps however went back to gh as despite the increased doses and frequency results were just not the same

3ui pre-bed
2ui before upon waking

When possible i prefer

3ui pre-workout
2ui before upon waking

more than the timing what matters it's the consistence on the dosage

Listened to this today on rx interview with dorian also.

I know John meadows likes a bolus dose (10iu) post-workout a few times a week if going for size.

Would you take the hgh and insulin at the same time pre workout? or hgh first and then wait certain time period and take the insulin?

Typically HGH first then slin. Depends on what type of slin you're using.

Listened to this today on rx interview with dorian also.

I know John meadows likes a bolus dose (10iu) post-workout a few times a week if going for size.

Typically HGH first then slin. Depends on what type of slin you're using.

Where did JM say that?

Best HGH regiment is 3-5 ius multiple times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity