over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca sides

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been using Deca durabolin off and on for many years now lately doctor prescribed.
Problem started about 2 years ago blisters on forehead and top of head? Almost looks like poison ivy doesn't matter doseage or brand. Doc thinks now that I'm older I'm lacking an enzime that's why it's happening? I'm guessing it's some type of bacterial thing because amoxicillin will get rid of it but it comes back whenever I use Deca.
Anyone have a similar situation?
Or know what's going on here?

Last edited:
Been using Deca durabolin off and on for many years now lately doctor prescribed.
Problem started about 2 years ago blisters on forehead and top of head? Almost looks like poison ivy doesn't matter doseage or brand. Doc thinks now that I'm older I'm lacking an enzime that's why it's happening? I'm guessing it's some type of bacterial thing because amoxicillin will get rid of it but it comes back whenever I use Deca.
Anyone have a similar situation?
Or know what's going on here?

Did you ever get an answer here?

I something very similar when I take certain strains of probiotics.

No no responses but yours is very interesting it's not the Deca I finally figured out it's certain brands of probiotic. Who would have thought?

Every time I run deca I get deep-seated facial acne. Happens every time. They don't appear as zits at first because they are really deep, but of course I start messing with them and end up with a third eye or something.

I've heard of this before, but everyone is different. I use to get something similar deep into my skin near my jaw line. Haven't had that issue in 15 years.

I don't get blisters, but sometimes I'll get deep seated acne, lots of times on my jaw line, neck, or shoulders.

I don't take Deca, I run NPP, but sides are similar.

I'm running 550mg/week now and my libido is super low. I can get hard I just don't want to have sex, and I've been taking caber. But I think I took too much ADEX and my E2 is just super low.

I don't get blisters, but sometimes I'll get deep seated acne, lots of times on my jaw line, neck, or shoulders.

I don't take Deca, I run NPP, but sides are similar.

I'm running 550mg/week now and my libido is super low. I can get hard I just don't want to have sex, and I've been taking caber. But I think I took too much ADEX and my E2 is just super low.
How much test are you running with it? You need some amount of DHT for sexual function.

I got bad acne on my face and ingrown hairs. I think it also made me more sensitive to the sun.

I've been running low dose of just test for a couple of weeks my skin looks so much better it's incredible. The combo of test deca mast was really hard on my skin.

Last edited:
I get them on the back of my head at the bottom. Annoying and can be painful when training and putting my head on a bench. The fuckers can be massive as well but under the skin :eek:

He's not talking about acne, guys.

No no responses but yours is very interesting it's not the Deca I finally figured out it's certain brands of probiotic. Who would have thought?

It's clear, to someone that's been there, that you're not talking about acne.

I get the poison ivey-type rash on my face when I take saccharomyces boulardii. In fairness, I only tried one brand (Florastor).

Is that the strain you had problems with?

Last edited:
Yep that's it I think being on Deca at the same time only makes it worse I'm going to reluctantly drop all probiotics.
I am not willing to drop Deca however as it works so well for me.

Not what you have, but nandrolones are the only AAS that ever breaks me out anymore....forehead, shoulders, and scalp. I haven't taken any in awhile though.

Every time I run deca I get deep-seated facial acne. Happens every time. They don't appear as zits at first because they are really deep, but of course I start messing with them and end up with a third eye or something.

I also get deep painful acne and a negative/depressed mood...only on deca(honestly moody on all nandrolones/tren etc)

I love Test and Deca. I just don't like what it does to my dick. Even if I run higher dosages of Test than Deca, my libido suffers. I can't take Prami....shit makes me feel like death.

From my past experience, just Test and Deca gave me the best gains in my life. I couldn't imagine if I would have thrown something else on top of that.

I can almost guarantee if you have deca dick sides from nandrolone add a small amount of mast to the mix.. mast is great at displacing other hormones at the receptor site.. take mast for a week and see if it doesnt drastically improve your erection even with deca...

Some people are more prone, genetics and age play a huge role, I know peeps who can’t even look at it, some can take a tolerate large doses

Yep that's it I think being on Deca at the same time only makes it worse I'm going to reluctantly drop all probiotics.
I am not willing to drop Deca however as it works so well for me.

I'm not on anything (not even TRT); I haven't been for over 10 years now.

I'm not sure Deca is contibuting to your probiotic intolerance - it certainly isn't a factor in my case.

I'm trying digestive enzymes in place of probiotics. It's early-on, but so far no noticable sides (I get sides quickly with probiotics).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws