Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree33Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 07:36 PM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
women and HGH results

Iím thinking of starting my woman on HGH, and wondering; is it worth it as far as body composition and age defying benefits? Any of you guys wives, gfs, friends with benefits have experience with that and what changes did you notice ? what did they say about it? Yay? or I can do without?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 09:25 PM
chadd7's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 192
I would say obviously start out at a very low dose 1-2iu per day. I would also only use pharm grade as it won't bloat you as much. Most generics cause a decent amount of bloat which for men is not a big deal and sometimes can add to the physique. But not too many women will appreciate the bloat that comes along with generics.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 10:26 PM
11sh11's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 447
Its a noticeable difference when I do, or dont do gh.
1 iu a day is plenty. Noticeable effect overall. Visually... skin glows, hair improvements. Improvements in leanness. Internally i have fewer aches and pains, heal faster. Sleep quality improves greatly.
If I'm coming close to show time, I can bump it up to 2iu/day and it helps with leanness. I use TPs blacktops, never an issue with bloat or hand numbness.
Your wife really wouldnt need more than 1iu/day to get great benefits
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2018, 10:29 PM
chadd7's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sh11 View Post
Its a noticeable difference when I do, or dont do gh.
1 iu a day is plenty. Noticeable effect overall. Visually... skin glows, hair improvements. Improvements in leanness. Internally i have fewer aches and pains, heal faster. Sleep quality improves greatly.
If I'm coming close to show time, I can bump it up to 2iu/day and it helps with leanness. I use TPs blacktops, never an issue with bloat or hand numbness.
Your wife really wouldnt need more than 1iu/day to get great benefits
Good post. And you may be right with the bloat and numbness. As most guys do run much higher doses. But even at 2.5iu on the blacktops I definitely hold water and have numbness. But doubt I would notice any benefit at 1iu a day.
11sh11 and Ring9841 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 12:54 AM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
women and HGH results

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd7 View Post
Good post. And you may be right with the bloat and numbness. As most guys do run much higher doses. But even at 2.5iu on the blacktops I definitely hold water and have numbness. But doubt I would notice any benefit at 1iu a day.


bro; Iím asking for female results.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it

Last edited by beastmode121; 05-17-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 12:56 AM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sh11 View Post
Its a noticeable difference when I do, or dont do gh.

1 iu a day is plenty. Noticeable effect overall. Visually... skin glows, hair improvements. Improvements in leanness. Internally i have fewer aches and pains, heal faster. Sleep quality improves greatly.

If I'm coming close to show time, I can bump it up to 2iu/day and it helps with leanness. I use TPs blacktops, never an issue with bloat or hand numbness.

Your wife really wouldnt need more than 1iu/day to get great benefits


1iu? Iíll start her off with that. how long did you start noticing the benefits externally ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 12:58 AM
chadd7's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode121 View Post
bro; Iím asking for female results.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro I understand this. Obviously if you are only asking for women you post you may not get a lot of response. I know women that take HGH but it is always pharm grade. I'll jump out of your thread and let all the women on here respond.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 02:51 AM
heavyhitter's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode121 View Post
bro; Iím asking for female results.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What makes you think that females would have different results?
What is your wife's experience as far as any previous drug use? Does she train? What is the overall goal? recomp? fat loss? anti aging?
chadd7 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:44 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North NJ
Posts: 431
My wife is now 48, over the past two years I had her try 1 iu per day (black tops) and it did nothing. More recently I had her on 2 iu Somastim and she did not notice any fat loss or benefits on that either. She was on a few months, I wanted her to be on longer but she was tired of the shots.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:47 AM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
What makes you think that females would have different results?

What is your wife's experience as far as any previous drug use? Does she train? What is the overall goal? recomp? fat loss? anti aging?


Different hormones, different reproductive system, different metabolic rate.
anti aging, and fat loss.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:47 AM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by upeccmi View Post
My wife is now 48, over the past two years I had her try 1 iu per day (black tops) and it did nothing. More recently I had her on 2 iu Somastim and she did not notice any fat loss or benefits on that either. She was on a few months, I wanted her to be on longer but she was tired of the shots.


Thatís an interesting feedback; thank you sir. So no results for your wife at all


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 178
What's interesting is i saw a pretty big study that showed women actually have to taken a much higher dose of hgh to get the same increase in IGF1 that men do.

Basically guys can use less and get a much higher spike in IGF1 as opposed to females. (you'd think it'd be the other way around... but it's not)

Some of you may know what i'm talking about if your visitors of another forum which i shall not speak of lol.

I'm not at all saying that i think that means females need to take more to get the results they're looking for though. This is just strictly numbers and igf1 numbers dont always necessary equate to seeing great results. Also maybe females are more sensitive to the igf1 spike even though it's much much smaller. I really dont have the awnser to that.

Edit: i'm going to work on tracking it down right now for u guys.

Last edited by trekrider215; 05-17-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 178
This wasn't exactly the one i'm looking for but you get the idea. The one i'm trying to find wasn't done on GH deficient patients.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10720049

GH production in healthy women is about thrice that in men. Yet insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels are similar, suggesting a lower responsivity to GH in women. In untreated GH-deficient adults, basal IGF-I levels are reportedly lower in females than in males, and the therapeutic recombinant human GH (rhGH) dose required to achieve optimal IGF-I levels is higher in the former, suggesting a pivotal role of estrogens on rhGH requirement in GH-deficient patients.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10442572
Swifto, m314, jpkoepse and 1 others like this.

Last edited by trekrider215; 05-17-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 07:29 PM
jayl19's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
Posts: 898
Does hgh make women look manly or is that just steroids?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayl19 View Post
Does hgh make women look manly or is that just steroids?
GH is non-androgenic
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 09:01 PM
beastmode121's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekrider215 View Post
This wasn't exactly the one i'm looking for but you get the idea. The one i'm trying to find wasn't done on GH deficient patients.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10720049

GH production in healthy women is about thrice that in men. Yet insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels are similar, suggesting a lower responsivity to GH in women. In untreated GH-deficient adults, basal IGF-I levels are reportedly lower in females than in males, and the therapeutic recombinant human GH (rhGH) dose required to achieve optimal IGF-I levels is higher in the former, suggesting a pivotal role of estrogens on rhGH requirement in GH-deficient patients.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10442572


Interesting study. but how does it translate in real life ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSL REP
Store catalog http://puritysourcelabs.ru
For questions/concerns regarding our services or products do not hesitate to PM me.. just do it
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 09:02 PM
jayl19's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by opietaylor View Post
GH is non-androgenic
Yeah I no but it makes menís jaws grow very wide, if this happens to a girl then she would look like a man
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2018, 01:00 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode121 View Post
Interesting study. but how does it translate in real life ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro are you serious? That shits in bold.

Women are obviously MUCH more sensitive to the use of AAS and male hormones but the opposite may be true for using HGH.
The point is that women could be less responsive to the use of exogenous HGH than men due to a much smaller increase in IGF1 levels. Generally doctors use IGF1 levels as a means of determining the effectiveness of hgh and they usually adjust the patients dosage based on that. That may not be the only thing they use to determine dosage but it's definitely very important.

Now again, i'm not saying i believe this is 100% true. It could be? I don't know. There may be other factors that determine effectiveness than just IGF1, such as binding proteins and gh/igf1 axis..I'm just giving you people something to think about with some information that is VERY relevant to the discussion in this thread.

Again, the point is we all think women can get away with taking less hgh, because they are women and that's how it works when it comes to using anabolics.. but they may actually have to take more. To some degree i think bodyweight plays a roll and the fact that they are generally much lighter may mean they can get away with less also. who knows...
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2018, 02:15 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayl19 View Post
Yeah I no but it makes menís jaws grow very wide, if this happens to a girl then she would look like a man
Do you know anyone whoís jaw has gotten wider from HGH use??

I personally know two guy that have been on 6iu Norditropin for the last 6 years and neither have had any structural bone changes , not in the face , hands or anything else.

Toney Freeman has been on a minimum of 10iu a day (and as high as 30) the last 15 years and his face looks the same now as it did in 2003 when I met him.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2018, 02:31 AM
jayl19's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
Do you know anyone whoís jaw has gotten wider from HGH use??

I personally know two guy that have been on 6iu Norditropin for the last 6 years and neither have had any structural bone changes , not in the face , hands or anything else.

Toney Freeman has been on a minimum of 10iu a day (and as high as 30) the last 15 years and his face looks the same now as it did in 2003 when I met him.
R u serious?

Everyone I know that runs hgh for years has a bigger wider face then b4 they started, me a my pals all started juicing about 7 years ago, they all took hgh and I never, guess what my face is still slim and they all have bigger heads and wider jaws, them lot, plus many other ppl actually comment on my head saying it doesnít match my body

I actually have problems with my bite and had to see a jaw specialist, he told me that we have a thing called growth factors in are bones and the hgh are body produce makes the bones grow, now these growth factors burn out at around age 20 which is why we stop growing BUT they hang around in your jaw, hands, feet and ears for life now this is not a problem as we produce much hgh but start injecting it and these bone will grow

I had a gamma scan to check and I had an uneven amount of hgh factors in one side of a jaw compared to the other

Have you ever met jay cutler? Dude is 5.4 and has hands like a giant, a head thatís twice the size it should be plus his feet must be size 15
2swole79 and hogan86 like this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:51 AM.

 
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS