Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2018, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Thailand (Patong) pharmacies

This topics probably been done a million times but Iíll be heading to Thailand for 10 days and Iíll be in Patong for a few nights.

Was wondering if anyone had any particular brands to look out for/use in the pharmacies? Whatís the average costs of gear in the pharmacies there? Can I haggle? So the pharmacies have other drugs? Painkillers etc

The gear is still ugl ainít it?

Looking for experiences. Never been to a place where you can buy these things ďlegallyĒ.

Obviously not taking anything back home. Just gonna abuse some orals as Iím there eating lots of cheap ass food lol.
Old 05-22-2018, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

ugl and pharm grade

painkillers, xanax, valium

go to smaller pharmacies in side streets not big chain ones

peace
Old 05-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Alpha pharma is prob the pick of the lot,they have thaiger pharma,schering Test Enanthate,sus 250,proviron,all the basics.All the pharma buy their gear from the same wholesaler in Phuket,you will see the same catalogue in every pharm that sells gear.95% of the pharma stock no gear,they make a phone call in front of you to see if the item(s) you are asking about is in stock and what the best price is if your asking for numbers.if you want to purchase you pay up front and your told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up your order. The days of cheap gear in Thailand are gone to so donít expect cheap prices.you used to be able to play them off against each other to get cheaper prices but they have cottoned on to this and now they all keep their prices the same.
manilla likes this.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:54 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Whats the best way to get that stuff back to the states safely? Im heading to Thailand as well next year

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2018, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forearms View Post
Alpha pharma is prob the pick of the lot,they have thaiger pharma,schering Test Enanthate,sus 250,proviron,all the basics.All the pharma buy their gear from the same wholesaler in Phuket,you will see the same catalogue in every pharm that sells gear.95% of the pharma stock no gear,they make a phone call in front of you to see if the item(s) you are asking about is in stock and what the best price is if your asking for numbers.if you want to purchase you pay up front and your told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up your order. The days of cheap gear in Thailand are gone to so don’t expect cheap prices.you used to be able to play them off against each other to get cheaper prices but they have cottoned on to this and now they all keep their prices the same.
What kinda prices we talking then?

And to the guy asking about bringing it back to the states.. supposedly for like $10 the pharmacies will point you to a doctor that can write a legit script for a drug.. could use that to bring it back through customs. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Just read that online. I’m a pussy though and I’d never travel with drugs.. seen to much locked up abroad

Last edited by manilla; 05-23-2018 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:18 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Can I post prices here?
That theory you mention about getting a Thailand script is false! American authorities do not recognise Thai prescriptions or any other countries script for that matter.If you are from the US I honestly wouldnít bother bringing/mailing anything back,what you have available on your domestic black market is just as good if not better.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkhenry89 View Post
Whats the best way to get that stuff back to the states safely? Im heading to Thailand as well next year

Youíre an Idiot
Uluwatu likes this.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:14 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Beware of poontang with a hidden wang.
JR32, jp4355, megarips250 and 1 others like this.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkhenry89 View Post

You don't. You get a script here in the states like a normal person and don't risk your freedom.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
Beware of poontang with a hidden wang.
Don't they call that "Poonwang" (LOL).......................... JP
johnjuanb1 and RLTW<3> like this.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
That made me actually lol. Good one man.
johnjuanb1 and jp4355 like this.

LINK TO MY LOG BELOW
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ml#post2598344
Mine and TheRowdyRanger Peptide Log Powered by Mao Labs http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-mao-labs.html
Link To My MAO LABS Bluetop Serum Level Results 28.7!!http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...lts%2A%2A.html
Old 05-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

The 5 mg Thai pink dbol, I think it's called Anabol, is the best dbol I've tried. Can't remember the price but it was roughly a third of the cheapest price I found online.

I also picked up some 10 mg blue hearts , I think called Danabol and made by March Pharmaceuticals, on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Got a 500 tablet container for about 30 bucks USD.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickels View Post
The 5 mg Thai pink dbol, I think it's called Anabol, is the best dbol I've tried. Can't remember the price but it was roughly a third of the cheapest price I found online.

I also picked up some 10 mg blue hearts , I think called Danabol and made by March Pharmaceuticals, on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Got a 500 tablet container for about 30 bucks USD.
wow i miss those pink thai dbols with the snake on em. the good ol' days

cant believe i recently visited Thailand and didn't think about grabbing me some of them.
maldorf and nickels like this.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:35 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
Hahahaha nice 😂
jp4355 likes this.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Wink

Go down Bangla Road (probably spelt it wrong).

Its the main road with all the bars and hookers.

Halfway down you'll see 2 "pharmacies" on either side.

Both had legit Alpha Pharma when I was there.

As mentioned the days of cheap gear are long gone.

Its equivalent to what we pay here in Canada.
Old 05-26-2018, 04:49 AM
Registered Member

What are the laws in Thailand? I know it’s like life in the slammer there for dealing drugs and years for like drug use, but is AAS, considered “drug use” there? Are you in the same amount of trouble if you get caught with a few vials of T and whatever as you would be in the US? I would think not if they sell it in the open pharmacies.

Last edited by dale338; 05-26-2018 at 04:52 AM.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

Update

After being called the rock all day long (lmao wat)

Finally found one pharmacy that carried alpha. Tried about 12-15 pharmacies and only one had it.

But maybe 1/3 the pharmacies carried anabolics.

Went with this for the 2 weeks im here.

Is it okay to post the costs? The dbol was 1300baht which is $53.95usd (no haggling)

The sust was 440 baht $18.26 usd

Just for anyone wondering in the future

��

Happily walking home with the goodz
romo and carbs like this.

Last edited by manilla; 05-27-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:26 PM
Newbie Registered Member

That paki sus corks bad.should of gotten Anavar bro,last thing you want to feel in that heat is bloated and watery from dbol.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forearms View Post
That paki sus corks bad.should of gotten Anavar bro,last thing you want to feel in that heat is bloated and watery from dbol.
I like dbol. Anavar meh. Maybe at high doses. Pretty weak drug. Bring the bloat.

Almost got some halo but didnít want to spend 2800baht
nickels likes this.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:32 AM
Registered Member

thailand is a conundrum... sure u have gear there otc... but who wants to be disciplined and sleep eat train when its hot, the beer is cheap and cold, the clubs, the women, the beach.. party time.