over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Valerian or Kava

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
When diazepam is not an option (because drug tests for employment), would you prefer either Valerian root or Kava Kava?

I have tried both. Kava is actually very good however I always feel a bit hungover the next day. Also, I haven't found a good extract really.

A Valerian Root extract is decent though less noticeable than Kava and I don't seem to feel hungover the next day.

Is there a better option than either of these for help in relaxing?

When I would use benzos and get little carried away and take to many days in row I'd have issues with falling asleep for couple days. I'd use valerian with some magnesium effervescent ( calm) and maybe little benadryl to help me sleep for couple nights. Ive always wanted to try kava but haven't, which brand did you use?

L-theanine, valerian, cbd, melatonin combo. What I use and no hangover or morning grogginess

If you like benzos, you will like Kava. Its that same peaceful calm feeling as it comes on. It's good, but I found I couldn't do it multiple nights in a row or it'd catch up with me.

I don't remember the brand because it was an impulse buy I bought at a tobacco store. However, I have heard that if you want a reputable vendor then look for whoever is a member of the truekava association. Apparently if they are part of the truekava association then it means they only sell Noble Kava which is the authentic type. The truekava association requires they get HPLC testing of all batches for quality control. I am considering the vendor Kavatime. They've got some Kava which is combined with banana or cocoa flavor and is apparently pretty tasty (compared to regular Kava).

They say the key with Kava, is not to steep it for too long when you make the tea. Other folks use a little milk to help pull out the kavalactones. Either way, you will be feeling pretty loaded lol

I’ve used kava and not the extract, but the real ground root powder you mix and drink in a giant ass wood bowl. Stuff tastes like dirt, numbs your tongue, but a minute later, you’re euphorically relaxed.

Valerian

I've used both extensively. What works for me is Valerian root with Magnesium 30 minutes prior to bed. Valerian is legit. IMHO Valerian is good used a lone for a good nights sleep.

I used to love good kava, the kind that's prepared traditionally. It's a slight hassle to prepare, but worth it. Much better than extracts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've never tried the Kava, would it work better than melatonin?

I've never tried the Kava, would it work better than melatonin?

Kava is just different than melatonin. Kava puts you into relaxation and you physically feel very good. You can sleep on it also but for quick sleep, melatonin seems the way to go.

I’ve used kava and not the extract, but the real ground root powder you mix and drink in a giant ass wood bowl. Stuff tastes like dirt, numbs your tongue, but a minute later, you’re euphorically relaxed.

It's been a while since I tried it, but I forgot that strange effect of it numbing the tongue. That's when you know it's going to hit. It seemed to come on very fast. However, the taste gets old quick, I mix in milk

I like kava as an alcohol replacement. I haven't tried it for sleep, but it's relaxing and fun. I never felt anything from valerian.

Some people like kratom for relaxing. It works, but it has the same kind of addiction potential as other opioids. I won't use it again unless I need it for pain.

ZMA and CBD... feel relaxed, no anxiety or dieting aggression. Hgh at bedtime also

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws