over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren sides

mas1derful

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
I've backed out of 2 show preps because of anxiety once I added tren. I.went the low test route which in the past worked well I was able to go up to 700mg week. Now after 2 weeks of 50 mg eod im.getting anxiety. This was gonna be my last year competing. I packed on some size 5'06" 285 I feel good with the size no issues once I added tren it hit me hard. All my knowledge came from this site I'm hoping you guys have some answers or I'm done.

I would try running some caber if I was you. Tren can definitely bring on or increase anxiety and i allways found caber to really help. Others have had pretty good results with ashwagandha as well but it messes with my blood sugar to much to use

if you can't go without tren...

i dnt mean to be that guy...

but.. xanax? :eek:

Yeah xanax, especially if this is your last year.

Compensate with higher mast or primo?

before xanax would you be open to trying CBD oil. not the shitty hemp cbd but proper stuff extracted from cannabis plant.

Prami helps me with most of the tren sides

Controlling estrogen is the biggest for me.

Caber/prami definitely help, as well as a benzo as needed. (I prefer something with a longer half life like klonopin)

Other support supplements that increase serotonin or help with getting deep sleep also help.

im prescribed 1 mg clonzepam per day for general anxiety disorder - i find when taking tren i have to increase dose to 2 mgs mostly to help me sleep.

other than that im good

Look into different ways to stimulate GABA and/or supplement with oxytocin. There might be a sponsor here who might carry oxytocin?

Without getting to technical and over-the-top explanations. Both of these natural occurring neurotransmitter/neuropeptide act in an orchestrating way to inhibit excitatory responses (on other overactive neurotransmitters). As for endogenous oxytocin, some individuals genetically have an abundance of this neuropeptide to where others don't express but minute amounts. Not to mention, as we age, we lose the the ole muscle regenerative, love neuropeptide. According to some literature, oxytocin levels seem to rise with the use of Tren. With that said, as aforementioned, aging and genetic predisposition to either high or low endogenous oxytocin levels may explain why some individuals experience higher levels of anxiety when using Tren. This goes without saying, repeated blunted actions (extended AAS use or other environmental factors) on our hypothalamus may be partially to blame, as well. That's all speculation on my behalf, though it makes quite logical sense.

Nevertheless.

There's a laundry list of different Rx/supplements and certain foods (to a lesser degree) that help tame the beast within for supplying the raw materials for GABA. Some individuals, including myself that help put the breaks on anxiety while on Tren have been low doses of hCG (on paper has shown to help stimulate testicular 17-hydroxyprogesterone--> Allopregnanolone-->GABA). Some individuals can get by using a low dose of pregnanolone at night, in which can exert benzo reactions. Again, there's several different methods one can pursue to help feed the raw materials to stimulate GABA, i.e., glutamine, apigenin, Kava, ect.

In the end, it comes down to your biochemistry and how your body metabolizes different types of supplements.

Ultimately what has/may work for me, may not effectively work for you.

It may be a simple manipulation of your dosing protocol of your AAS?

Good luck.

I've backed out of 2 show preps because of anxiety once I added tren. I.went the low test route which in the past worked well I was able to go up to 700mg week. Now after 2 weeks of 50 mg eod im.getting anxiety. This was gonna be my last year competing. I packed on some size 5'06" 285 I feel good with the size no issues once I added tren it hit me hard. All my knowledge came from this site I'm hoping you guys have some answers or I'm done.

5’6” 285Lbs!!! Good lord Almighty!!!! That’s a lot of mass!!!!

You don’t need tren, Brotha. Drop it. I love dieting on anadrol. Kills your appetite. Tends to make you feel more powerful and less sensitive or emotional. Crank up the HGH with T4 and you’ll be contest ready just as fast.

If TREN at 50mgs is hitting you that hard anxiety wise then Id say your ESTRo levels before adding the tren were pretty high.. I have seen many guys complain about anxiety with higher ESTRO levels and then adding tren.. But as stated you can look into Xanax temporarily .. Even at low test usage I covert to estro like crazy..

Thanks guys I'm gonna go get a physical and blood work Monday. Maybe my estrogen levels are high I'm gonna order some caber now. I've never been so heavy so that could be a factor as well. Either way I'm taking the weight down. You guys are great.

only time i get anxiety on tren is if my hemoglobin is high, might wana check your levels before you have a heart attack

Tren for me = anxiety, insomnia, low libido, hating everyone... not worth it for me, too many sides. If you can't stand it just try other combination that makes you feel good.

HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP AND AGGRESSION ARE MY SIDES FROM TREN HOWEVER IVE NEVER RAN HIGHER THEN 400MG A WEEK

You don’t need tren, Brotha. Drop it. I love dieting on anadrol. Kills your appetite. Tends to make you feel more powerful and less sensitive or emotional. Crank up the HGH with T4 and you’ll be contest ready just as fast.

How long are you running anadrol for and at what dose? That oral is no joke imo. Can be harsh to lots of people.

-FF

I would listen to Lat's. Do you have regular bloodwork? Any idea what your estrogen and prolactin are at? If either or both of those are elevated it can lead to anxiety especially when adding tren into the mix. Any change in hormones can lead to anxiety. Tren has a very strong mental effect so could put you over the edge. Then obviously stress and contest prep worries or whatever else is going on with your life. If you want to keep tren in I 100% would recommend daily doses of tren a. The bigger eod shots definitely can increase possible anxiety. I like to start at 10mg tren a daily and move up to 15mg, 20mg and so on. By doing that and controlling other important hormones I minimize any anxiety and over time actually feel great on tren. If I were to inject 100mg tren a in 1 shot or run some tren e twice weekly I would 100% get anxiety and maybe even a bad panic attack.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear