over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle that changed you the most

carbs

Registered
What was the cycle that changed your physique the most..

Could be bulking, cutting, lean mass whatever...

But the one where you saw the most changes to your body... when others were saying.. 'farrkkk what are you on?'

Let's hear it. :headbang:

Dball 40 day, anadrol 50, test e 600 w. I was so full around week 4 or 5. Lots of compliments.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Test E 750wk
Eq 300wk
Masteron prop/300wk
DBol 20mg/day
GH 6iu/day
T4 100mcg/day

Ran that for about 10 weeks before prep then right into prep with
300 test ace/wk
300 prop/wk
300 tren ace/wk
750 eq/wk
100mg winny/day
50mg anavar/day
4iu gh/day
T4 100mcg/day
Clen 40mcg 2xday (2 on 1 off)

Body changed drastically. Adding in halotestin and proviron next week for the last 5 weeks.

Mine was

1g test
400 tren e
400 mast e

40 fast slin a day (2 x 20iu)
10iu gh

Added 9lb of muscle in one ten week blast. Not bad for a 240lb guy at the time. Think my body was just waiting for an increase in aas and an increase in slin. Was eating a ton and constantly hungry.

Made me realise that when you hear top guys have all pushed the envelope at some time with high gh and slin that is generally the case

1g test cyp
50mg winny
6iu gh

8098c0ff2927451355e0de93f2db35a4.jpg

700 NPP
550 TestP

or

750 TestE
550 TrenA
100 Adrol

Both those had me benching 355-385 for reps without a spotter

Back in 2010 i typically did
1 gram eq
600mg deca
1 gram test with a mix of sust, test cyp, test enan
50mg daily inject dbol in the arms
100mg daily inject anadrol in the arms
I was a lean 237-250Lbs

30mg superdrol ed
700mg test ew
6ius hgh ed
15 slin pre workout 3 days on 1 day off for a month.

DC Training

My body exploded.

Epistane..........because it was my first ever cycle of any kind, and it made me realize I had to start juicing.........lol

600 Bayer primo
350 prop
350 masteron prop
150 Tren hex
4iu Gh
3 iu slin

1500 gram test
1000mg eq
50mg dbol
5 iu gh
20 iu slin a day

as much as i hate to say it...
seemingly my biggest cycle had the biggest impact on me, it was the last time i used "high" doses and i have never been the same since. lol:eek:

im not saying it was because of the cycle but my shape seemed to change pretty dramatically and since then i have only become more sensitive to aas since.

was 3-4 months long.
changed from years of "dc" training to a high volume approach with giant cycle to support the increase in volume, in theory.

used TONS of ancillary stuff as well as huge doses of the antiox i always talk about.

was injecting 20+ccs week of various things:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

aas base of 1800mgs tp, 1800mgs eq
300mgs mixed orals ed primo ace, var, tbol, wini, drol
best oral combo drol/wini not sure dose 200 ish drol and 100ish wini
finished with 300mgs drol
:D

nac, glut, sod, res, curc, mg, pc, zinc, alc, ala, alcar...abcdefgh...:eek::banghead::headbang:

was a learning experience. lol

prob forgetting a few things too. lol

as much as i hate to say it...
seemingly my biggest cycle had the biggest impact on me, it was the last time i used "high" doses and i have never been the same since. lol:eek:

im not saying it was because of the cycle but my shape seemed to change pretty dramatically and since then i have only become more sensitive to aas since.

was 3-4 months long.
changed from years of "dc" training to a high volume approach with giant cycle to support the increase in volume, in theory.

used TONS of ancillary stuff as well as huge doses of the antiox i always talk about.

was injecting 20+ccs week of various things:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

aas base of 1800mgs tp, 1800mgs eq
300mgs mixed orals ed primo ace, var, tbol, wini, drol
best oral combo drol/wini not sure dose 200 ish drol and 100ish wini
finished with 300mgs drol
:D

nac, glut, sod, res, curc, mg, pc, zinc, alc, ala, alcar...abcdefgh...:eek::banghead::headbang:

was a learning experience. lol

prob forgetting a few things too. lol
That's a fuck ton of gear bro [emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

I've never gone above 2.5g weekly and that seemed batshit crazy haha

Not sure it was necessarily the compounds themselves but I’m 34 and a few years ago I cycled for the summer like I usually do and since then I’ve just been permanently bigger, like my chest, arms, quads, hips and shoulders even when I’m completely off for months. I had so many high end pieces of clothing that fit just fine a few years ago and all became donations, like it wasn’t even close to them fitting. It was a good thing I definitely look better just never understood why it randomly happened, it wasn’t my first cycle or anything like that.

Not sure it was necessarily the compounds themselves but I’m 34 and a few years ago I cycled for the summer like I usually do and since then I’ve just been permanently bigger, like my chest, arms, quads, hips and shoulders even when I’m completely off for months. I had so many high end pieces of clothing that fit just fine a few years ago and all became donations, like it wasn’t even close to them fitting. It was a good thing I definitely look better just never understood why it randomly happened, it wasn’t my first cycle or anything like that.

That will happen as you get more and more time in the gym. I had it and most guys do eventually if you stick with it long enough. You reach a new setpoint. You can even stop training for awhile and not lose much size at all, but you will lose strength and endurance. I found it easier to maintain the size too, almost as if I didn't have to eat as much either.

What was the cycle?

Did you do anything else differently...diet etc

Tough to say the most transformative. A lot of them have been. Way back in the day things were done a little different. You sort of collected over long time for your cycles. I did many deca and dianabol cycles. That was really old school. Back then there wasn't much in the way of antiestrogens and Nolvadex was hard to come by so test was out most of the time except for Sustanon. For whatever reason that seemed to aromatize less.

Way way past my prime I started cooking my own stuff. Sicne I'm a chemist I decided F all these UGLs I'll do it myseld and then at least I'll know what's in the vials and how much and how pure. When I turned 50 guess I had a mid life cycle period. I had a bunch of home brewed stuff.

1-8 Test E 300 mg; NPP 300 mg; EQ 500 mg
9-11 hCG;Clomid IGF1 lr3
12-19 Test C 300 mg; Masteron 300 mg; Wintrol 350 mg
1-19 GHRP2 200 mcg 3x/d

I went from 195 to 230 first stint, Then dieted starting in week 9 down to 212 by week 12, then continued to diet and went to 218 weeks 12-19. After that I did another hCG Clomid stint and then cruised on Test and Parabolan for another 8 weeks. Then I went off everything and dropped back down to 200 lbs. Mytst came back at 550 ng/dL at 4 months off. I think it was one of the best periods mainly because the juice was real, diet was disciplines and I was training with a former IFBB pro. So everything was in place, not just the drugs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws