over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juice and suicide

Combine a bad mental state and steroids, and it's a recipe for disaster.

We still don't know so much about the long term neurological effects some of these drugs (especially tren) have.

I shared a study a while back talking about changes in the amygdala occurring long term (enlargement I think) from androgen use; making you more emotional, and hypersensitive to stuff.

But again, SO much of this is individual.

People who have mental issues should seek therapy and/or medical help before ever venturing near these drugs. They won't cause, but will certainly serve as catalysts for bad things in a person's psychology.

you have to consider the 'type 'of person who would possibly be more prone to using steroids..

also clomid and nolva will make u want to kill urself for sure

I quit tren, but had a good 3 years on and off with it. If I had kept using it I'm sure I would have killed myself or someone else. Completely transformed my personality. It's not a thing I like talking about much but its 100% true.

I quit tren, but had a good 3 years on and off with it. If I had kept using it I'm sure I would have killed myself or someone else. Completely transformed my personality. It's not a thing I like talking about much but its 100% true.

i feel u bro. if i even look at a vial of tren i start growling its weird!

super aggress!!!

Story time?

Tren, Halo, M1t, and high dose Test would probably be the primary culprits if I was tasked with linking this study with specific compounds.

What about anabolic saving a lot of men’s lives? TRT?
Sure most all have negative effects on brain chemistry but shit test n gh have changed soo many people’s quality of life.

I know he’s referring to people with predisposition mental disorders, but that borderline has saved some lives.

Last edited:
I think it amplifies peoples personalities for sure. I personally have my ups and downs regardless of steroid use so I'm probably not the person that should be using steroids but that ship has sailed lol. I feel it really depends on other stressers for me much more than what steroids I'm using at the time. I believe that feeling when you first start doesn't last, and when you use for a long time it doesn't really do much as far as that euphoric feeling some say they get when they use. It has literally becomes like any other supplement for me, maybe some more aggression or anger depending on what I'm taking, but truthfully I feel hunger has more to do with that generally lol

What about anabolic saving a lot of men’s lives? TRT?
Sure most all have negative effects on brain chemistry but shit test n gh have changed soo many people’s quality of life.

I know he’s referring to people with predisposition mental disorders, but that borderline has saved some lives.

Use vs abuse though...trt with 2iu gh is a lot different than messing with high doses, tren, etc. Many people I know say they feel best as far as just living and happiness in general on just 500mg test with nothing else added.

Suicide is on the rise in America as well as UK and it has NOTHING to do with Steroids. I think Elvia said number #1 cause of death under 50 in UK is suicide. As many people I have known over the years juicing, I can't think of one that committed suicide.

Suicide is on the rise in America as well as UK and it has NOTHING to do with Steroids. I think Elvia said number #1 cause of death under 50 in UK is suicide. As many people I have known over the years juicing, I can't think of one that committed suicide.

hard to blame guys in the UK.

being thrown in prison on false pretenses because women fucking lie and the police literally hide evidence.

the UK is fucked lmao

hard to blame guys in the UK.

being thrown in prison on false pretenses because women fucking lie and the police literally hide evidence.

the UK is fucked lmao
I bet you couldn't go 3 days without bringing women up in some thread on here...[emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think steroids just intensify your personality. I suffered from depressi N anger issues all the above when I was young and dumb I truest believe steroids just brought it out more.

Some people are generally happy and when they take steroids they are even more happy.

I like to have sex when I take steroids I fuck anything that walks. Just depends on you

I bet you couldn't go 3 days without bringing women up in some thread on here...[emoji5]

Police are trained to hide evidence they don't want the defence to see | Daily Mail Online

Documents show how police employ tactics to stop handing over vital evidence
Dossier reveals how officers and prosecutors hide some materials on a secret list
Other accusations include officers being reluctant to record witness statements
Revelations come after collapse of several rape cases over handling of evidence

rape in the UK is punishable by up to life in prison

IMO,their suicide may be connected with steroid, but it's not all steroid's fault.

There was a study done and I'm going to see if I could dig it up and it says that people who use steroids outside of replacement therapy typically have psychological issues, problems with self-esteem, acceptance and many others

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There was a study done and I'm going to see if I could dig it up and it says that people who use steroids outside of replacement therapy typically have psychological issues, problems with self-esteem, acceptance and many others

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot of guys I know (myself included) who have jumped on have had bad self-esteem problems beforehand. If there is a problem with mental health with a pertson who takes steroids then chances are that person would have problems even off them.

I know it! We could be talking about the NASA program in the US and how it needs more funding and Slice would find a way to blame it on women! Kinda like when the dems used to blame everything on Bush.

I know it! We could be talking about the NASA program in the US and how it needs more funding and Slice would find a way to blame it on women! Kinda like when the dems used to blame everything on Bush.

but he was right about dirty cops. "copblock.org" is full of that shit. i cant even watch those videos anymore i get so godam mad. fuckin pigs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131