over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker...What happened.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This kid was only 13 days out...then suddenly he's not gonna compete.

Screenshot_2018-07-17-11-56-36.jpg

guess the super moderate doses ran him into some health issues?

God. Im going to sound like a "my friend benches 500/ my buddy with all these references but, nah apparently he was cracking under the pressure of winning ect. Buddy of mine preps with Cardone (who i recommend) and was talking about how he was an emotional wreck i guess.

Obviously we are speculating here because we have no clue but it's true that more of these guys deal with health issues than we know because they never want to go public with it, and why would they after the ridicule Fakhri had suffered from trolls by being honest with his kidney problems.

God. Im going to sound like a "my friend benches 500/ my buddy with all these references but, nah apparently he was cracking under the pressure of winning ect. Buddy of mine preps with Cardone (who i recommend) and was talking about how he was an emotional wreck i guess.

I think you're right...
But this comeback shit. If you can't deal, and you make a stupid decision to drop out over emotions, don't come back. And you gotta be something to comeback from.
Prep is the devil for most...but 13 days out?
Too many kids thinking they're gonna be God in this.

I really wish these guys wouldnt make
Bostin Void and Nick suckswilli, seem legit.
As far as their verbal content.

I think you're right...
But this comeback shit. If you can't deal, and you make a stupid decision to drop out over emotions, don't come back. And you gotta be something to comeback from.
Prep is the devil for most...but 13 days out?
Too many kids thinking they're gonna be God in this.

It's definitely possible to be in a bad place mentally. Once thats addressed things can change but it usually takes some time. I hope he gets it figured out.

never heard of the dude. meh
-F2S

really. its funny how obsessed some a these guys are with random musclemen.
comeback? from what? prancing on a stage in his underwear? the fuck. its not like hes an athlete or performer or doing something that accomplishes anything at all.
him and his terribly distended abs. look at that mess in the middle! looks like the devil in this weeks 'preacher" on amc. the coolest show on tv.

really. its funny how obsessed some a these guys are with random musclemen.
comeback? from what? prancing on a stage in his underwear? the fuck. its not like hes an athlete or performer or doing something that accomplishes anything at all.
him and his terribly distended abs. look at that mess in the middle! looks like the devil in this weeks 'preacher" on amc. the coolest show on tv.

While I generally agree with your sentiment it is a bodybuilding board lol so its not outlandish to post something like this regarding someone who was favored to do well.

Man so much negativity

Really good physique. Kid works hard as fuck. Mental health issues are a real thing. Depression is huge in this sport. You can say you gotta push through. But it’s important when to know you gotta back off. He will be back he’s got a ton of potential and will definitely be pro

Last edited:
I've followed him and Cardone since last offseason.

Nick has made some impressive gains this year but his waist has turned muuuch more blocky. I also heard that "mentally out of it" rumors as well. Heard he had binged hard under some pressure and was basically shitting the bed the last couple weeks. It was his best bet to pull out and look to another contest rather than place so low. He was somewhere like 5th in the HWs last year at USAs.

Man so much negativity

Really good physique. Kid works hard as fuck. Mental health issues are a real thing. Depression is huge in this sport. You can say you gotta push through. But it’s important when to know you gotta back off. He will be back he’s got a ton of potential and will definitely be pro

Yep..lot of shit talk for no reason...if you follow any national level bodybuilding within the last year you'd know who he is and he was looking to do damage here. People laugh at mental things but anyone thats been through it knows it the best to back off..I believe he will go pro eventually if he chooses to compete again...hes mad young too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws