over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

edema/water in feet/legs bc of kidneys

Fluffy_XL

Registered
hey folks,

any experiences with pronounced edema in feet (and also quite a bit in shin/calves) because of bad kidney blood count?

I wonder if anybody had this already, how bad the values have been, which action the person took and maybe even reasons and recovery time?
...actually everything you have to say about this topic :eek:

Story: I currently have the above problem but no reason yet. Been to the doc, blood drawn, urine next monday (as well as blood count results) and organs seem perfect in ultrasound.
Temperatures are really high but I don't really tend to react to this (also didn't during the last weeks ...edema since 3-4 days) and I didn't change gear, food etc.
Estrogen and prolactin are not part of the problem. If it's gear related it's because of a lot of tren. Seems obvious I know but usually I react perfect to tren and had bad kidney values before. Encountered the problem maybe once or twice in my life but never to this extent.

Any ideas?

So you're just assuming kidneys but don't have any bloodwork backing that up yet? What makes you assume its that? You said its been hot lately...have you upped your water and sodium intake at all to compensate for the extra heat?

Idk man... that sure af doesn't sound good.

I would drop down to 100mg test E/week until you figure out what is going on.

Thanks for your input. I don't save on salt but I'm sure that I'm drinking enough ...never had an issue with that. But o/c it's something to think about.
You assume that these two points can affect the situation to the above symptoms and this extent?

I was assuming the kidneys b/c I started with tren and masteron with - admittedly - no perfect values and primarily b/c both meds affect the kidney values pretty clearly afaik.
Primarily it's also b/c of my research concerning these symptoms ...heart, kidneys, liver, heat, estrogen ...I basically decided by process of eliminiation and came up with kidneys. Beside the point?!

Have you ran bloodwork personally?

What did your renal panel come back as?

Have you kept track of BP? Trenbolone isn't friendly in this department

Has a doctor ever pulled a 24 hr protein panel?

These things need to be taken into consideration before making an assessment; otherwise you're almost shooting in the dark.

Nephrons don't have regenerative properties in your body; that's why kidney health is so important. I'd be cautious about this situation if I were you, and halt any extra-curriculars until all this stuff is in order;

Have you ran bloodwork personally?

What did your renal panel come back as?

Have you kept track of BP? Trenbolone isn't friendly in this department

Has a doctor ever pulled a 24 hr protein panel?

These things need to be taken into consideration before making an assessment; otherwise you're almost shooting in the dark.

Nephrons don't have regenerative properties in your body; that's why kidney health is so important. I'd be cautious about this situation if I were you, and halt any extra-curriculars until all this stuff is in order;

BP is in check.
Bloodwork is to come on monday.
24hr protein panel - no sir.

what does "in check" mean to you?

what is a typical reading? are you on any blood pressure medication?

Thanks for your input. I don't save on salt but I'm sure that I'm drinking enough ...never had an issue with that. But o/c it's something to think about.
You assume that these two points can affect the situation to the above symptoms and this extent?

I was assuming the kidneys b/c I started with tren and masteron with - admittedly - no perfect values and primarily b/c both meds affect the kidney values pretty clearly afaik.
Primarily it's also b/c of my research concerning these symptoms ...heart, kidneys, liver, heat, estrogen ...I basically decided by process of eliminiation and came up with kidneys. Beside the point?!

I don't think that kidney issues are out of the question or should be ignored....but check into it for sure. But without bloodwork yet it wouldn't be my first guess for this issue. Start with what slice said and drop doses down until you know more

what does "in check" mean to you?

what is a typical reading? are you on any blood pressure medication?

Currently bemoaning whether to lower doses now or on monday when bloods come back. Prolly I should go the reasonable way...

I am on BP meds and the value is usually somewhere around 128/78 with a slightly elevated pulse.

You really can’t do much until you get bloods back. Check what your potassium and sodium levels are as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip just had a similar issue. Listen to his podcast.

Last topic on Blood Sweat & Gear, Episode 41?

...gonna listen, thanks!

You really can’t do much until you get bloods back. Check what your potassium and sodium levels are as well.

Gonna ramp up salt and water for the next days just to see if something changes. Also raising legs over night and during office times + cooling.
Taking magnesium and potassium every day and had well flavored meals the last days so ...

Last edited:
Glad your Doctor is involved. You should ask them.

Last topic on Blood Sweat & Gear, Episode 41?

...gonna listen, thanks!

Gonna ramp up salt and water for the next days just to see if something changes. Also raising legs over night and during office times + cooling.
Taking magnesium and potassium every day and had well flavored meals the last days so ...

Lol what the fuck that will probably make it worse. Don't speculate about your health.

How old are you?
Your doc might want to consider a Cardiac ECHO and possibly a stress test.
Early CHF possibly?

Lol what the fuck that will probably make it worse. Don't speculate about your health.

Does it? I thought the heat drains salt and fluids which have to be restored ...if not, kidneys might have a hard time which could cause the problems?
Please explain.

How old are you?
Your doc might want to consider a Cardiac ECHO and possibly a stress test.
Early CHF possibly?

I'm 30 ...but I agree I had this in mind as well.
Will talk to him about this, thanks.

Does it? I thought the heat drains salt and fluids which have to be restored ...if not, kidneys might have a hard time which could cause the problems?
Please explain.

Need labs to verify hydration and electrolytes before self-medicating...dangerous territory.

Need labs to verify hydration and electrolytes before self-medicating...dangerous territory.
Eating some extra salt and drinking a bit more water is not self medicating. Its called hydrating,lol. A long as he doesn't start drinking 3-4 gallons a day im pretty sure hes ok here

Idk man... that sure af doesn't sound good.

I would drop down to 100mg test E/week until you figure out what is going on.

What LS said. Seriously this is nothing to play around with. You say you already had bad blood work before you started. Why in the world would you go jump on tren when your kidney function or anything else for that matter isn't perfect?
Last year on another board a member went through a similar experience and he believes that it was related to additives in the generic HGH he was using. I figured it was probably more than one variable, plenty of guys end up with kidney problems without using PED's, add them and speed up the decline. Certain populations have more issues. Blacks especially have high rates of kidney disease. He was looking at dialysis and a transplant the last I recall.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear