over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and fatloss

JOEYV33

Registered
when do you start seeing fatloss with hgh at 5iu nightly any suggestions

It takes a little while , if your main goal s fat loss then i’d split the dose.

2iu before fasted cardio in the morning , then 2iu again before bed.

There have been several studies that say 4iu taken all at once does not help fat loss any better than just 2iu at once (but we know how studies are) if that is truly the case then you’ll definitely be better served having it in your system for twice as long vie two separate injection

I really started noticing the benefits after being on for 5-6 months. And it's always good to get blood work in the very beginning to know that your HGH is good to go.

with seros - it took about 4-5 months and it completely changed my physique...at about 2 iu a day

gh takes a while to kick in and the longer youre on the better youll look

More frequent shots= More Lypolysis

Also

More frequent shots= More insulin desensitization

Use a little metformin and do a little cardio if it gets out of hand :)

I notice I dont gain fat as easily on bulk almost within the first month of use

when do you start seeing fatloss with hgh at 5iu nightly any suggestions

I only using on average 2-4 iu daily and I'm seeing nice fat loss and its keeping me tight and lean. My diet isn't the best either and I'm still seeing abs and cuts.
I would say by 6 weeks you should see subtle changes.

thank u ill split dose 2iu morning 2iu bed and just wait and see been on 2months so far with a little test and slice i have plenty of dnp but just used it a month ago so ill wait lol

It takes a little while , if your main goal s fat loss then i’d split the dose.

2iu before fasted cardio in the morning , then 2iu again before bed.

There have been several studies that say 4iu taken all at once does not help fat loss any better than just 2iu at once (but we know how studies are) if that is truly the case then you’ll definitely be better served having it in your system for twice as long vie two separate injection

I agree. If you train later on then first thing and pre workout is good as well. I will be using hgh soon and trying to last as I have never taken it long enough (sensitive to fatigue) to see it's full benefits. But it definitely takes time but changes in body composition should be noticeable. Having elevated IGF-1 for months on end is only going to add to your physique if your diet and training are in place.

I see fat loss within a couple of weeks on good growth. Maybe because I'm always very lean to begin with so the changes are noticeable. I never used to believe that you could get localized fat loss at the injection spot. Until I saw it on myself.
I have a unique perspective, I have been cut open from my sternum to my belt line. The scar deviates around my navel, and when they put me back together there's more fat tissue on one side normally. It's just how it is since the surgery to remove the pieces of the bullet.
I injected into it for a couple of months and now it's as flat as the other side. It always bugged me, I could look down and from my angle that side was noticeably higher. Nobody else ever notices it, probably due to their viewing angle.

Iv had very noticeable fat loss in just a few wks and covered in rope veinseverywhere. I just stay lean no matter how I eat and if I eat clean I just get more shredded. And covered in excess veins lol

For me 3-4 mths to see great results,and I could eat almost anything with no fat gains

The longer you're on the better the results will be IMO.... when you get on you stay on...so many guys drop it before it starts to really do its thing....its not a cycle... i've been on since 2014 only stopping when leaving the country.....once my competing days are behind me ill do TRT and 2ius ED til im dead

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear