over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the best PCT?

Nick!

Registered
So it’s been quite a few years since my last cycle (~5 years), so I’m just going to do an 8 week cycle of Test Enanthate at 500mg/week. I’ve done so many different forms of PCT in the past from the Clomed/Nolva, Nolva/Arimidex/HCG, etc. What is the best PCT that people have done and why is that the PCT of your choice?

Nothing lol pct has never done shit for me. Not sure it really works much at all I’m sure there are others who feel the same way. Although Shutdown is normal and recovery is a varied process iv never had much problem resetting. The Best pct I believe is hgh and low dose test. I mean why stop completely anyway. Unless you want to claim your natural for the little time your off lol

Triptorelin

Nothing lol pct has never done shit for me. Not sure it really works much at all I’m sure there are others who feel the same way. Although Shutdown is normal and recovery is a varied process iv never had much problem resetting. The Best pct I believe is hgh and low dose test. I mean why stop completely anyway. Unless you want to claim your natural for the little time your off lol

I actually used to cycle this way in the past. I would do a lot of six week short cycles where I would come off for 2-4 weeks invetween and alter between short acting and long-acting esters. i.e. 6 weeks test prop, 2 weeks off, 6 weeks test enth, 4 weeks off, repeat

I actually benefitted from this cycling style pretty well and never felt as if I “plateaued” mid-cycle because I used to stop seeing gains in hike “on” around the 6-8 week mark anyway

Exemastane, nolvadex, extra arginine and l-citrulline, zinc, selenium , pygeum, damiana, lecithin granules and cordyceps! And if you can afford it and or find it, 75iu ed of HMG for 4 weeks.

You will blow massive massive loads.

Stay on year round :D

I used to use the Nolvadex / Clomid routine but now I just cruise it is much easier and I feel a lot better. Before I used to try and do the PCT and I would feel like shit for weeks at a time and then maybe towards to end I might feel like it is working but not that much. So at my age I found it best to just come off and go with a low TRT dose until the next blast or cycle.

PCT hasn't done much for me either, and I've used HCG and Hcgenerate on cycle with Clomid/novladex off cycle. I'm going to try doing a low test TRT this time around.

^^

Hcgenerate

:ch:eky-sm

Laugh or cringe I don't know which anymore!

Last edited:
Hcg throughout the cycle and low dose (25mg Ed or eod) for a longer period, like 6-8 weeks works great for me.

I felt like I was dying this last PCT. I couldn’t get off the couch and felt like I had super aids. I was taking nolva and clomid. I thought it was just from being shut down. Turns out it was the nolva which I never tried before. Felt much better like 2 days after dropping it.

Growth hormone or mk677 and give time to your body.If testosterone levels are very low after 6months consider trt

anyone ever run just growth or other peptides, no nolva,clomid, hcg etc after? I mean just running GH/Peptides no cruise and saw any significant changes?

Honestly. Id say HCG. thats all i take i start it about a month left on my cycle and i dont notice anything coming off cycle .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131