over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labs- Where Do You Go?

XstarchildX

Banned
Well, it's time for me to get some bloods again, and I used to go through privatemdlabs, but their female hormone panel went up like $20 and is now 69.99. I was wondering what everyone does for blood work? I really just need a CBC and CMP, which is $44 through walk in labs.

Any suggestions of where else to look?

A sponsor on here, Cratus Medical, gives good prices on labs.

Also, PersonaLabs is great

Do you get the emails from privatemdlabs? They almost always have a 15% off coupon somewhere in there. I saw that the price went up on that as well though, definitely a bummer!

Well, it's time for me to get some bloods again, and I used to go through privatemdlabs, but their female hormone panel went up like $20 and is now 69.99. I was wondering what everyone does for blood work? I really just need a CBC and CMP, which is $44 through walk in labs.

Still won't get a CBC, with basic hormones of Testosterone and estradiol for any cheaper. Check for coupons and get like $15 off I think.

Titanmedical dose them fairly reasonable, and please check ur pm bro

I go to my local clinic and my insurance pays for it

Titanmedical dose them fairly reasonable, and please check ur pm bro
Replied via email :)

i highly recommend ULTA LABS, they use Quest diagnostics. I have attached 2 links for which you are inquiring about, total for both tests $ 41

https://www.ultalabtests.com/optimu...Item/Comprehensive-Metabolic-Panel-CMP?q=Mg==

https://www.ultalabtests.com/optimu...Items/Item/CBC-H-H-RBC-Indices-WBC-Plt?q=Mg==
I appreciate that, sir! Thanks.

I go to my local clinic and my insurance pays for it
That's awesome! I need to find a new doc out here since I moved. My old one turned out to be a doofus. Wanted to take me off TRT because it "doesn't work, serves no purpose, and WILL kill you." I about walked out the door right there and then lol.

I use PrivateMdLabs exclusively.

The PromoCode (OCT18), will get you 15% Off your Online Order.................. JP
P.S.
Get on there Newsletter, or you can always check their Facebook Page for the Monthly Promo Code.

Here's what it includes, for those who are Unaware.

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Last edited:
JP4335...What test (name) is that? Looks great!
Thanks!

I always use my MD then life labs.
But thtas here in Canada

I've heard it's a little more challenging to get reqs fir bloodwork in the states??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131