over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP - Tren Like Result?

Andro308

Registered
So it’s time for a change. I usually run the low test med Tren all the time. It’s and amazing cycle for the recomp effects but not so great when trying to add size.

I have read a lot of reviews from guys saying NPP was there most memorable cycle. Also have read on a few different forms that if you run it at a higher mg you will have some great fat loss and amazing fullness and pumps.

Just looking for anyone’s experience as I have never used nandrolone before.
What can I expect on let’s say 350 test cyp and 700mg-1g NPP?

solid thread, as usual lmao :rolleyes:

bro none of these steroids are magic.. tren is good, test is good, deca is good, npp is good... eq sucks

monster labs makes a high dose npp/masteron product which is pretty dope.

but again, it's not magic...

the only magic thing in this game is DNP lol :eek:

hey bro , npp is amazing , fast acting , im using right now after my show for the rebound ... npp with masteron and some primo , best !!!!!!!

I am always worried when I post what Slice is going to say. LoL I know I am going to get my ass handed to me.

Has anyone got Tren like gains from NPP? Read the night sweats are crazy with NPP.

I am always worried when I post what Slice is going to say. LoL I know I am going to get my ass handed to me.

Has anyone got Tren like gains from NPP? Read the night sweats are crazy with NPP.

there have been lots of threads comparing the two...

seriously just google search 'professionalmuscle npp vs tren'

Nothing is going to give you tren like results.

Tren sucks, but it works...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What is it today with all of the repeat subject threads. Daymn, people too lazy to search a bit and want to be spoon-fed.

If you want to have "tren like results", then take tren. It's harsh for some but prolly won't kill you lol.

I heard if you dose NPP high enough your wildest dreams will come true

Is NPP really going to do anything that Tren can’t do. I guess my question is if I change to NPP will I notice anything coming from Trenbolone

You're going to notice it sucks ass compared to tren. Nothing is close to tren.

Now inject and find out for yourself.

No dreams for me on npp. That stuff makes me snore and get sleep apnea right away. Very unique effect I get on nandrolones. Probably from the rapid weight gain, but maybe there is some other mechanism at play too.

So it’s time for a change. I usually run the low test med Tren all the time. It’s and amazing cycle for the recomp effects but not so great when trying to add size.

I have read a lot of reviews from guys saying NPP was there most memorable cycle. Also have read on a few different forms that if you run it at a higher mg you will have some great fat loss and amazing fullness and pumps.

Just looking for anyone’s experience as I have never used nandrolone before.

What can I expect on let’s say 350 test cyp and 700mg-1g NPP?

Tren is awesome for adding size. Steroids in general are. Just eat more.

NPP doesn’t work like tren as it’s not tren.

It works like deca does. It works like all steroids do.

It’s very good but will effect us all different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've never tried NPP and you're going to jump instantly to 700-1000mg?

Makes sense.

You've never tried NPP and you're going to jump instantly to 700-1000mg?

Makes sense.
I agree.....350mg test and add 350mg of NPP would be a heavy cycle for me.

As others have said...there is nothing like Tren. But I won't touch it again as it trashed my lipids. Fortunately, NPP gives me enough comparable effects without the negative sides to make it one of my favorites.

I'm currently using about 125mg of Test, and 200mg of NPP per week and the results are apparent.

It's just a tool that supplements your diet (most important), and your training.

I've used it for bulking (like now) and cutting. Only difference between the two for me were the harsh lipid side effects.....and the fact that I could not gain any weight when using Tren for some reason even with a so called dirty bulk.

In my eyes....tren is king, but not worth the side effects it gave me even at a low dose. I haven't used it in ages.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I love fast acting test with NPP. Great results! No sides! It’s nothing like tren in my opinion. Tren is a lot harder on the body and mind but incredibly effective!

Is NPP going to be less harsh on my system? I have read that it’s 11 times more damaging to blood vessels than test. I assume Tren is still much more harsh.

Just looking to add some size. I feel like no matter how much I eat I can’t gain size on Tren. Maybe 10lbs of quality muscle in a 12-16 week cycle. Is that possible on NPP

Is NPP going to be less harsh on my system? I have read that it’s 11 times more damaging to blood vessels than test. I assume Tren is still much more harsh.

Just looking to add some size. I feel like no matter how much I eat I can’t gain size on Tren. Maybe 10lbs of quality muscle in a 12-16 week cycle. Is that possible on NPP
We are all made different what works for us may not work for you or vs versa

Best way try a low dose and find out for yourself.

Its fast acting you can come off straight away no dramas

Npp is good but tren will always be king!

I'm going to sound like a PM Catholic nun; but you really should do more research into these drugs before just loading a syringe

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm currently running npp for the first time along with my trt. The one thing I've noticed is the pumps. Quick and hard. I'm loving it so far.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131