over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

loose skin

Drago

Registered
i'm 50 now and have some loose skin in my arms and chest…
i'v lost muscle these past years. what can i do to tightening my skin ?
in 2015 i'v been on 500mg pro Week and now one half years on 75mg a Week
i'm not so full and flatter

Gh makes skin healthy,and look younger not sure what else so I'll bump this for ya

GH will probably help to some degree, but I think loose skin might be unavoidable with natural aging.

Real collagen will help better then GH. I use great lakes (think its spelled)
I got the same problem. Seems like androgens like mast and tren tighten
me up. Maby low dose mast like 200mg ew to see how it will effect u.

And if u know a place that do HIFU treatments. Thats the cure.. cost some
tho. But it works 100%. Do my armpits that are all saggy from stretchmarks.

Real Collagen is going to help him? Indeed, HGH will improve your skin's collagen. I would utilize MK, which we all know is far cheaper and def makes my skin look more youthful. That being said, you might need to see a plastic surgeon, if you choose to go that route.

If I were you, check out Mike Arnold's MK......you know you are getting the real deal.

Real Collagen is going to help him? Indeed, HGH will improve your skin's collagen. I would utilize MK, which we all know is far cheaper and def makes my skin look more youthful. That being said, you might need to see a plastic surgeon, if you choose to go that route.

If I were you, check out Mike Arnold's MK......you know you are getting the real deal.

Yes its faaar better and u see improvments overnight, with real collagen. Peptides is pure trash for skin in my oppinion. Even gh. Dont even notice it on pfizers pharma gh. But two days with collagen i do.. talk about bang for buck vs gh...

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say real collagen, in what form are we talking, maybe dumb question, idk..

I don't have any loose skins, so maybe we can all save a ton of money on collagen supplements?

When you say real collagen, in what form are we talking, maybe dumb question, idk..

Swanson vitamins has a great collagen product. Search their inventory.

Intermittent fasting has helped tighten my skin up a bit but i still have it on my lower abs and chest. It's very very frustrating because i have to keep some extra bodyfat to fill it out so it doesnt sag too much.

Invest in premium moisturizers/lotions and sunscreens, the biggest factors in aging/ skin damage are dehydration and sun exposure.

Orally supplementing with silicon and collagen will improve skin elasticity as well.

Research different chemical peels and dermarolling to see if they’re right for you, both require more effort and generally cause discomfort but it could be worth it.

Yes its faaar better and u see improvments overnight, with real collagen. Peptides is pure trash for skin in my oppinion. Even gh. Dont even notice it on pfizers pharma gh. But two days with collagen i do.. talk about bang for buck vs gh...

Totally disagree. I have no loose skin what so ever at close to 60 with GH. Keeping the skin in good shape also requires you don't do excessive weight fluctuations too. Skin should be moisturized after every shower too. Some sagging skin is at the point of no return and will need plastic surgery to correct.

Totally disagree. I have no loose skin what so ever at close to 60 with GH. Keeping the skin in good shape also requires you don't do excessive weight fluctuations too. Skin should be moisturized after every shower too. Some sagging skin is at the point of no return and will need plastic surgery to correct.
What Pesty said about weight fluctuations in my opinion is one of the biggest things you can control to minimize this.

Why bulk up 30+ lbs when at the end....you may end up keeping 10lbs of quality mass if you are lucky?

I've learned as I have gotten older that a slow bulk is best for me as I'm getting to the age where I'm not going to add a lot of lean mass no matter what I do.

Inn my younger years...it was anything goes. But now I'm all about quality vs. quantity!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

agree am down 30 lbs from my max weight years ago and have "less tight" skin which was inevitable from stretching (bulked for way too long) and dry skin.
Moisturizers do help as does omega 3's -fish oils etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131