advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to use T3 to lose weight......

Bugsbunny20000

Registered
Wife wants to lose 30lbs and has research T3 she thinks that will help her while doing cardio to lose the extra lbs.

She does not workout just cardio is this a good idea? would hgh help? not that I want to give her any of mine so have not suggested it

any supplements should only be aloud for her after food, cardio AND weights are properly in place. Going straight for the T3 is counting on the drugs to do all the work and leaves no room to add extras if/when progress stalls. Unless you just keep upping the dose of drugs.

If anything I would suggest 1iu gh/day before T3 for a woman. Your right, the wedding vows say nothing about sharing your GH, she can get her own!

Has she had bloodwork?
Often times t3 levels become "sub-optimal" and adding a little goes a long way towards improving brain and body function.
However, many doctors will not prescribe unless a person comes in completely out of range.
Fortunately, my HRT Doc refers to "low-normal": Sub-optimal. I get 30mg Amour.day. It keeps me at the top of normal-range and it makes a big difference for me.
Get her a full Thyroid panel done. See where she lands with, T3 specifically and go from there

i doubt this has anything to do with any hormonal imbalances.

you see, here in the west, women undergo a dramatic transformation after they have secured financial provision from their husband, backed by the guns of the state.

this transition is often referred to as 'pupating' - wherein a woman transforms into a wife.

this generally sees her gaining anywhere from 30-80 pounds, and becoming sloppy as fuck.

the wedding vows say nothing about sharing your GH, she can get her own!

As if it would make a difference even if they did. Women rarely give a fuck about vows, let alone the marriage as a whole. The disney princess moment of the wedding is all that matters.

:eek:

Last edited:

you see, here in the west, women undergo a dramatic transformation after they have secured financial provision from their husband, backed by the guns of the state.

this transition is often referred to as 'pupating' - wherein a woman transforms into a wife.

this generally sees her gaining anywhere from 30-80 pounds, and becoming sloppy as fuck.

So happy for you, that you don't have to tolerate such things :headbang:

ive had relationships where the girls started getting too comfy and began packing on the lard.

i put them on the 'oh shit im single again' diet pretty quick

my wife also wanted/wants to lose 30 lbs and blamed her thyroid, "my mom has thyroid prescribed to her i bet i have low thyroid" so we got her thyroid tested. Her thyroid is literally perfect. :lightbulb:

DONT go the t3 route EVEN if she claims she will diet and take the t3. she wont. she likely wont even exercise. instead, she will rely solely on the t3 for her fatloss. so she wont eat as good, wont exercise as faithfully and therefore wont lose weight so she will even stop taking the t3 after bout a week or so. i have seen soooooooooooooooooo many people (women) do this is completely predictable.

The asnwer is diet and exercise. including weights. if she wont do that shes not serious about losing the weight. My wife wont eat right nor exercise so she just kinda quit talkin about weightloss cuz we both know she isnt gonna do anything about it.
-F2S

I guess i am a lucky bastard!

You gents make me feel pretty blessed. My wife does cardio often and we still lift together from time to time. She looks great at 53, eats right, has a professional job and makes more dough than I do.

Put her on the T3 or DNP with cardio. I have no problems with a women wanting to utilize the aid of drugs. Fuck it....And LS is right, tired of these fat women out there.

Put her on the T3 or DNP with cardio. I have no problems with a women wanting to utilize the aid of drugs. Fuck it....And LS is right, tired of these fat women out there.

We've reached a point where simply being not fat automatically makes a girl a solid 8

How sad is that?

I'm pretty lucky in that my wife has good genetics, and has always been small.

Plus when warmer weather starts coming around and I start weighing my food....she says "Oh no you don't....not without me".

So she typically diets when I start cutting back, and let's loose a little when I'm not being strict. But she's only 5'2"....and I don't think she's ever seen 120lbs on the scale!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

LOL. So it is a metamorphosis? :p

The asnwer is diet and exercise. including weights. -F2S

Yep. Explain to your wife how she needs to build up lean bodymass, muscle, because it will increase her metabolism and make it so much easier to lose weight. Some ladies are convinced if they lift weights they will look manly and get big muscles, hopefully she isn't one of those that thinks that.

If she is older like me, near 50, then she has lost enough muscle from her youth that would slow down her metabolism and she can turn back the clock some by building it back up.

LOL. So it is a metamorphosis? :p

in essence, yes.

the final stage begins when the woman acknowledges how fat she's become, and begins to exercise and diet in an attempt to 'change'.

this lasts for a couple days, because exercise is 'hard', and healthy food isn't 'tasty'

the wife then discovers 'body positivity', and emerges from her cocoon.

she typically gains another 20-30 pounds during the final maturation period...some gain much, much more.

Some ladies are convinced if they lift weights they will look manly and get big muscles, hopefully she isn't one of those that thinks that.

women don't actually believe that..

you see.. women has a whole spend an inordinate amount of time laying around doing nothing.. for the most part, they are hilariously lazy.

this typically makes itself evident a few years after the kids have been in school, and the marital financial rewards have been maximized.

in essence, yes.

the final stage begins when the woman acknowledges how fat she's become, and begins to exercise and diet in an attempt to 'change'.

this lasts for a couple days, because exercise is 'hard', and healthy food isn't 'tasty'

she typically gains another 20-30 pounds during the final maturation period...some gain much, much more.

you see.. women has a whole spend an inordinate amount of time laying around doing nothing.. for the most part, they are hilariously lazy.

this typically makes itself evident a few years after the kids have been in school, and the marital financial rewards have been maximized.

I read some of your posts and think you can't be this much of an idiot, really, or you would get punched in the face so many times......I guess I was wrong.

I read some of your posts and think you can't be this much of an idiot, really, or you would get punched in the face so many times......I guess I was wrong.

im just going off of my experiences as well as the experiences of those around me.

you can challenge my arguments, or you can resort to name calling

in essence, yes.

LS it really sucks how you perceive women. I wish you had another start somewhere where women aren't the lazy slob you mention.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws