over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with Macro-40/40/20

Alexender

Registered
Can someone help me out plan a breakfast with 40%P/40%C/20%F Macro build?

Using Eggs and Oatmeal?

How many whole eggs and how much Oatmeal would i have to eat to get a 40/40/20 Macro build?

I thought 2 whole eggs + Eggwhite but how much oatmeal?

Im not good with Calculations.

How much whole eggs, How much Eggwhite, How much oatmeal?

Were gonna need waaaaay more infor. How can i plan your macros for a meal when i dont know your daily macros or what your eating at those other meals. What protein amount are you wanting to hit daily? Technically 1 egg, 1/6 of a cup of oatmeal, and a small pat of butter would be around 40/40/20....but nobody is growing off that. a good breakfast around those macros would be like 2-3 whole eggs and 2 whites with like half a cup of oats. Thats around 30 grams of protein from the eggs, 30 grams of carbs from the oats, and then the fats from the egg yolks

Seriously, get a food scale and learn. This is a lifestyle which means you need to integrate this into your life.

I think fewer people use percentages these days. The essential macros are protein and fat. Set a minimum goal for each and then eat the balance of whatever you want: all carbs, more protein, more fat, whatever.

Were gonna need waaaaay more infor. How can i plan your macros for a meal when i dont know your daily macros or what your eating at those other meals. What protein amount are you wanting to hit daily? Technically 1 egg, 1/6 of a cup of oatmeal, and a small pat of butter would be around 40/40/20....but nobody is growing off that. a good breakfast around those macros would be like 2-3 whole eggs and 2 whites with like half a cup of oats. Thats around 30 grams of protein from the eggs, 30 grams of carbs from the oats, and then the fats from the egg yolks

does it matter if i eat 5 whole eggs + 1 cup oats and call it a day?

Is this too much fat from the whole eggs For 5 whole eggs or i really need to get eggwhites and mix it with 2-3 whole eggs?

Does it make a difference if i remove 2 whole eggs for the fat and swap it out for egghites?

Last edited:
I mean im a budget.

Cartoon of whole eggs are cheaper than eggwhites cartoon.

Maybe i should just eat Whole eggs + Oatmeal and call it day.

I still follow a Bodybuilding diet since 40% Carbs, 40% Protein.
it still high in protein compared too most people.

Make me more leaner and muscular than most people.

Depends on goals, when you train etc. Some guys don't even add fats to there diets and some do. I tend to bloat if my carbs get to high.
Does oatmeal digest well with you? If not, maybe use cream of rice or even jasmine rice. When I'm cutting my body does better with sweet potatoes when im leaning out.

does it matter if i eat 5 whole eggs + 1 cup oats and call it a day?

Is this too much fat from the whole eggs For 5 whole eggs or i really need to get eggwhites and mix it with 2-3 whole eggs?

Does it make a difference if i remove 2 whole eggs for the fat and swap it out for egghites?

Personally...i never eat egg whites. i always eat whole eggs

I used this meal plan for awhile as it was pretty budget friendly.

TOTALS = 420 c / 308 p / 104 f

meal 1 - 2 cups oatmeal (pulverized in nutribullet), 16 ounces of liquid egg whites, 2 TBPS of peanut butter = 114c / 77p / 28f

meal 2 - 2 cups oatmeal (pulverized in nutribullet), 16 ounces of liquid egg whites = 114c / 77p

meal 3 - 4 whole eggs, 2 Daves Killer Bread blueberry bagels = 98c / 54p / 25f

meal 4 - 16 ounces ground beef (90/10) , 1 pouch of quinoa and brown rice ( https://www.samsclub.com/sams/quinoa-brown-rice-6-pouches-organic/prod16150751.ip ) = 94c / 100p / 51f

Look at the nutrition label on the food item you’re using or look up the nutrition values of the food item you’re using online.

Grab a calculator. Take the serving size and divide that number by either the amount of protein, carbs or fat found in that serving size. Whichever macro you’re using that food item for. And then multiply that number by how many grams of whatever macro you’re trying to eat in that meal.

For example... let’s say you’re using Quaker Old Fashioned Oats for your carb source for a meal and you’re trying to get 30 grams of carbs for that meal. The label looks like this....

Serving Size (40g) Dry
Total Fat 3g
Carbs 27g
Protein 5g

So you would take 40 divided by 27 multiplied by 30. Which equals 44.44444444... So you would want 44 grams of dry oatmeal to get your 30 grams of carbs for that meal.

You can do this for any food source you use. If it doesn’t have a nutrition label just google something like “large egg nutrition raw” or “skinless chicken breast nutrition raw” or “avocado nutrition”.... you get the picture.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity