advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Three month Binger, time to get back at it.

dale338

Registered
Not looking for any sympathy, did it to myself. I own it. Had some bad depressive shit hit my life about three months ago and picked up drinking. Kept up workouts for a few weeks, then fell off. All I used was basic TRT dose and even that I missed a few doses....Diet went to shit, was drinking in the afternoon to late night, and stopped working out totally for about the past ninety days. Yeah, my physique has went to shit, but not as bad as I would expect.

Ive come of the alcohol, down to maybe two small glasses of wine per night and will soon be off even that. So my question is, what should I hit things with to get a good jump start? I'm going back to a clean diet, same as when training, need to burn a good 12 pounds of fat and then rebuild. I'm 51, been on TRT for three years, I mix in HGH, Masteron, and run TRT, never really blasting.

I'm thinking to up my T dose, bring back in the 2-3 IU's GH, run a clean diet and give myself 6 weeks to hopefully get back where I was before I fell off the wagon.

Any other additives, anyone can recommend?

And yeah, I've already kicked my own ass enough for the drinking, I know some of you will kick it again, that's fine. But I am done!

Progress not perfection. I put down the booze a long time ago and realized there was no such thing as 1 drink for me. u falling off the wagon is now in ur past, so dont sweat it. Focus on today and gettin rid of those glasses of wine...u’ll be happy u did. i’d focus on compound movements to get ur base back. then tweek it in 4-5 weeks. i’d stick with test and some npp with ur gh. diet will be key at 51. Get after it brother!!!

Sauna / steam room always makes me feel better when i go off course.

Going from shit diet, no workouts and lots of booze, just making all that right will give you a huge jump. No need to add above and beyond TRT till you have maximized the rebound. It would be wasted gear IMO. The Gh would be fine, you are 51.

Going from shit diet, no workouts and lots of booze, just making all that right will give you a huge jump. No need to add above and beyond TRT till you have maximized the rebound. It would be wasted gear IMO. The Gh would be fine, you are 51.

totally agree. the lifestyle change alone will do wonders, though the first month will be pretty hard, getting your cardio abilities back and dealing with the terrible muscle soreness.
i was like you, not gonna go into details, bur i ended up drinking up to 20 beers or a bottle of vodka a day. pack of marlboro menthols too, at least.
then met a drug-addicted hot chick and got back into that life, opiates, tramadols, up to 30 a day. ok, 40 a day. shoulda killed me.
anyway, got over it all eventually. got back to the gym and making gym friends to keep me on the track.
give it a few months before even thnking about adding or upping doses.
btw, im 49 now.. the story i told was back in 2010-2012

not so much alcahol but been in a pretty similar spot for more then a year now...

past 12 months i havent been to the gym a total of 3months if you add up all the days.

taking a hard look at myslef it really is time to get back to some sort of shape.

been eating terrible the entire time too.
to me the big part of coming back is taking it easy at first. this is something i have learned after many times doing this... one time i lost more then 100lbs:eek:

first thing is to do basic trt and slightly up the dose with the workouts. i have been at bare min this entire year 100ish mg wk. i just make sure to start being more regular w my admins, which will bring me first to 150ish then 200ish and ill leave it around there for a month then add in sups, the following months add in another 50-100mgs aas or up the t then lower the t as mast or npp is added. ill be going into more detail on all of this as i do it.

first part of the gym is just showing up!
my first month is just going and going through the motions,breif full body workouts, compound movements, and little to no wieght in order to not get hurt.

in the past year i have intentionally lowered my protien quite a bit and the past few years i have been on a down sizing sort of idea. looking at all the data being over a certian weight just seems like a bad idea for health and longevity reasons. its a real mind fuck to get used to, but when you think about it, your heart is the same weather you are 280 or 180 and 100lbs more mass is a fuck load more work for that lil muscle!

with years of stress and use/abuse o every kind heart attack and stroke are heavily on my mind. i cant logically justify holding a lot of extra mass for this reason, at this point when being honest i see it as just another sort of abuse or unnecesary risk. and being honest... i have LOTS of unnecesary risk....lol

:p

Most of us have been there, each person to different degree or severity, but it happens. The key is to have the clarity to get back into a positive healthy routine, if that’s what you want. The key is that you have to want it more than the alternative style of living you slumped into. Focus and don’t let failure be an option. My 2cents.

I agree. Hold off on doing a cycle and just stick with trt. no more than 150 mg/wk test. If you start taking a lot you might increase strength faster but then you will risk some bad injuries that will set you back even farther. The muscles will get stronger much faster than your connective tissue like tendons and ligaments. Built the connective tissue up some before you go stressing it.

Believe me when I tell you I have been there. Take it one day at a time. Make working out a priority, and plan. Don't dwell on the past......it's easy to feel sorry for ourselves, but you can and will do it if you want to. I did, and so can you.

Just remember why you work out and how great you feel once you get back into it. You don't have to lift mountains....start back slow and build your strength back. Also, you are a bb, not a power lifter.

Good luck!

Felt like I should post a followup here. Been 19 days since I last even smelled alcohol and I'm officially back in the gym. What a difference! Still kicking myself over the downtime, but hey, all I can do is move forward. Maybe the rest was good for my ole joints. But drinking is now officially out.

For those been there, or are there, the first 1-4 days suck. I chose to just finally stop, cold turkey and I did have some withdrawals, night sweats, anxiety and a few sleepless nights, but it was over after 4 days and my head started to clear.

Back on a steady TRT dose and added GH, just completed my first week back at the gym, sore as hell, but it feels good.

Alcohol is poison brothers! Easy to get caught up with it. Glad to have put that nasty shit behind me.

Felt like I should post a followup here. Been 19 days since I last even smelled alcohol and I'm officially back in the gym. What a difference! Still kicking myself over the downtime, but hey, all I can do is move forward. Maybe the rest was good for my ole joints. But drinking is now officially out.

For those been there, or are there, the first 1-4 days suck. I chose to just finally stop, cold turkey and I did have some withdrawals, night sweats, anxiety and a few sleepless nights, but it was over after 4 days and my head started to clear.

Back on a steady TRT dose and added GH, just completed my first week back at the gym, sore as hell, but it feels good.

Alcohol is poison brothers! Easy to get caught up with it. Glad to have put that nasty shit behind me.

Congratulations on getting clean. Keep the course buddy. One day at a time

I'm in the same boat. My wife caught me on the internet with a girl from the Philippines I had been Skypeing with her for months.Then she found out I had sent her money. We had a bad marriage still didn't want things to go down like this. Then I thought i could run some tren again, bad idea . Got into a argument with my boss lost my job.
Started drinking hard again, mixed with phenibut. Was so fkn depressed felt like ending it.
Been back at the gym for a week now, going through the motions. I'm lying here in bed worried about the future. Going to get up, shave, cut my hair, drive down to the gym.

I have my second interview with Tesla next week. Working as a in house carpenter. I pray I get the job. With no medical insurance and very little cash,pretty worried. I can't give up because of my daughter.

Good luck Dale !! you are not alone

I'm in the same boat. My wife caught me on the internet with a girl from the Philippines I had been Skypeing with her for months.Then she found out I had sent her money. We had a bad marriage still didn't want things to go down like this. Then I thought i could run some tren again, bad idea . Got into a argument with my boss lost my job.
Started drinking hard again, mixed with phenibut. Was so fkn depressed felt like ending it.
Been back at the gym for a week now, going through the motions. I'm lying here in bed worried about the future. Going to get up, shave, cut my hair, drive down to the gym.

I have my second interview with Tesla next week. Working as a in house carpenter. I pray I get the job. With no medical insurance and very little cash,pretty worried. I can't give up because of my daughter.

Good luck Dale !! you are not alone

Never give up!!! Good luck with the Tesla job. I hope you get it. Keep going to the gym no matter how bad you feel. You’ll always feel better about yourself after the workout! Think positive. 👍

Congrats bro. I am on week 2 of cold turkey alcohol tobacco kratom withdrawals. I feel as though I'm starting to feel normal again. Keep up the good work man.

Goin on 3 years here....

exactly 3 years i been averaging 15-20 shots of rum a night and prob half pack of cigarettes a day. eat like a bird and dont work out... new years resolution is to get back in shape.
like you, i been on trt this whole time BUT i miss shots all the time. have lost a LOT of muscle.
got bronchitis few weeks ago, but soon as its gone i am getting back in the bb'er lifestyle. i hate looking and feeling this way. i am alive but i am not living.

i'd suggest you just get back into the lifestyle for a month then assess.
-F2S

exactly 3 years i been averaging 15-20 shots of rum a night and prob half pack of cigarettes a day. eat like a bird and dont work out... new years resolution is to get back in shape.
like you, i been on trt this whole time BUT i miss shots all the time. have lost a LOT of muscle.
got bronchitis few weeks ago, but soon as its gone i am getting back in the bb'er lifestyle. i hate looking and feeling this way. i am alive but i am not living.

i'd suggest you just get back into the lifestyle for a month then assess.
-F2S

I only drank like that for 3 months and noticed how badly it messed me up. Had a girl I considered the love of my life suddenly drop dead and even though we weren't together, I started drinking over it. Anyhow, you'll go through some rough patches readjusting. But if you got a strong will, you will get there. The first week is rough. You might go back to drinking a day here or there, but just keep pushing yourself. Once you get a few weeks into being sober, you literally start remembering what it's like to feel normal and it's a good feeling. You see after drinking so long, you adjust to thinking hangovers and such are just normal. You realize a few weeks into sobriety, how bad they were and how badly you messing yourself up.

I'm only 26 or so days in and I do not crave drinking. I'm hoping one day I can return to moderate, controlled drinking and enjoy 1-4 drinks occasionally again like I did for years, a few times per month and that was it, but if I can't? I'll just forgo it all together.

I only drank like that for 3 months and noticed how badly it messed me up. Had a girl I considered the love of my life suddenly drop dead and even though we weren't together, I started drinking over it. Anyhow, you'll go through some rough patches readjusting. But if you got a strong will, you will get there. The first week is rough. You might go back to drinking a day here or there, but just keep pushing yourself. Once you get a few weeks into being sober, you literally start remembering what it's like to feel normal and it's a good feeling. You see after drinking so long, you adjust to thinking hangovers and such are just normal. You realize a few weeks into sobriety, how bad they were and how badly you messing yourself up.

I'm only 26 or so days in and I do not crave drinking. I'm hoping one day I can return to moderate, controlled drinking and enjoy 1-4 drinks occasionally again like I did for years, a few times per month and that was it, but if I can't? I'll just forgo it all together.

alcahol
oppiates
benzos

three types of very common drugs that are recipie for disaster if abused.

like these will for sure bite you in the aas big time if not respected/controlled to some extent.

other "recs" are far less damaging and life distorting.
alcahol is no joke super dangerous when we get the the extremes.

other "recs" are far less damaging and life distorting.
alcahol is no joke super dangerous when we get the the extremes.

I can attest to this. When I took gross anatomy at the medical school my cadaver was a man about 46 years old that died from alcoholism. Each body in the class had a note card with it that listed their age, how they died, and their occupation. He was a health care administrator.

Only 46 years old and dead from cirrhosis. His skin was a reddish bronze color and his eyes showed jaundice too. When we opened him up his liver was really hard and stiff almost like the rubber on a car tire. The liver was also green. The liver should be nice and red, like chicken livers, and soft/malleable.

I taught an undergraduate class in anatomy where we used cats and brought my students in to see the cadaver. Showed the young students what happens if you drink too much.

Clean house if you know what I mean. Down the drain...every last drop!
You against you.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEoKP5ZETA"]Arnold Schwarzenegger | You Will Never Look At Life The Same (Motivational Speech For 2019) - YouTube[/ame]

I can attest to this. When I took gross anatomy at the medical school my cadaver was a man about 46 years old that died from alcoholism. Each body in the class had a note card with it that listed their age, how they died, and their occupation. He was a health care administrator.

Only 46 years old and dead from cirrhosis. His skin was a reddish bronze color and his eyes showed jaundice too. When we opened him up his liver was really hard and stiff almost like the rubber on a car tire. The liver was also green. The liver should be nice and red, like chicken livers, and soft/malleable.

I taught an undergraduate class in anatomy where we used cats and brought my students in to see the cadaver. Showed the young students what happens if you drink too much.

ppl take socially acceptable drugs waaaay too lightly.

alco and tobacco are super dangerous and super addictive and habbit forming.

alc is no joke super dangerous, this is paper knowledge and from hanging out with ppl who have abused everything possible. the general concensous is alc will kill you and leave you homeless in the street. far worse then other more demonized substances.

at xmas dinner sort of adopted mother of mine siad i smoke too much mmj... she has a handicaped sticker on her car from being fat and smoking cigs.... lol but my choices are un healthy...:eek::cool:

oppiates... just a bad choice to fuck with too much as they will become a problem if used too often. idk how many of you know real oppiate addicts but that shit fucks you up hard core in a numebr of ways you dont think of at first. like pain management should you get hurt...:lightbulb: also there is the real possibility of over doing it and dying...

i came close one time out of pure stupidity...

things that require tiny doses are not the smartest choice when its hard to see or.... or judgement is somehow altered.

there is real science to back all this up too, not just my rambling.

benzos are waaay too common and again a very dangerous drug that can fuck with you in a number of ways that we too often downplay.

im all for adult entertainment, but part of doing that responsible is looking into the whole thing a lil deeper. we make some really stupid mistakes by and large with all this.

:star-w:rs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members