advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is there any problem running Nolva and Deca together?

politicaljunkie

Registered
I know that I'm not supposed to run Nolva if I'm using tren because it can escalate the problems but is there a similar conflict with Nolva and Deca?

I'm experiencing early signs of gyno (related to estrogen not prolactin) running high dose test and moderate dose tren. I am letting the tren get out of my system so I can use some nolvadex. I'd probably run Deca if there's no conflict. I can control Deca/Tren prolactin related gyno easily with human grade caber but I struggle with the estrogen related gyno without Nolva. Aromasin, even letro, doesn't really work for me.

Thoughts?

Nolva never had a problem with deca ,and what I gather is caber is good for tren and deca gyno ,but I believe adex would be a better choice for the test over nolva Imo

Nolva got rid of my gyno while on tren. Nolva should always be the first step to combat gyno imo

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is fine with 19-Nors - Deca and Trenbolone.

I know that I'm not supposed to run Nolva if I'm using tren because it can escalate the problems but is there a similar conflict with Nolva and Deca?

I'm experiencing early signs of gyno (related to estrogen not prolactin) running high dose test and moderate dose tren. I am letting the tren get out of my system so I can use some nolvadex. I'd probably run Deca if there's no conflict. I can control Deca/Tren prolactin related gyno easily with human grade caber but I struggle with the estrogen related gyno without Nolva. Aromasin, even letro, doesn't really work for me.

Thoughts?
Letro is best for deca. You body need estrogen to make Prolactin. So no estrogen, no prolactin. Nolva wont do jack for prolactin. I learned this the hard way.

you do NOT want to use Nolvadex long term. maybe 2 weeks max to get rid of gyno or stop gyno in its tracks then start an ai preferably aromsoin.

Nolva has been proven to lower igf by as much as 30% if used long term

"It is very important to make clear to the reader that the use of Nolvadex can possibly impact performance, muscle, and strength gains during an anabolic steroid cycle negatively. This is because Nolvadex has been demonstrated to reduce serum levels of IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in the body, which is known to be a very important mediator of muscle growth that is responsible for increased nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and new muscle cell growth (hyperplasia).

Breast cancer patients in one particular study who were administered Nolvadex dosages of 20 – 30mg per day experienced decreases in plasma IGF-1 levels by 31%"

so if u wanna kill ur gains go for it but sounds like a terrible thing to run long term.
-F2S

you do NOT want to use Nolvadex long term. maybe 2 weeks max to get rid of gyno or stop gyno in its tracks then start an ai preferably aromsoin.

Nolva has been proven to lower igf by as much as 30% if used long term

"It is very important to make clear to the reader that the use of Nolvadex can possibly impact performance, muscle, and strength gains during an anabolic steroid cycle negatively. This is because Nolvadex has been demonstrated to reduce serum levels of IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in the body, which is known to be a very important mediator of muscle growth that is responsible for increased nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and new muscle cell growth (hyperplasia).

Breast cancer patients in one particular study who were administered Nolvadex dosages of 20 – 30mg per day experienced decreases in plasma IGF-1 levels by 31%"

so if u wanna kill ur gains go for it but sounds like a terrible thing to run long term.
-F2S

Those quotes were pulled from my site.

To be honest, I'm not so certain now. I know JM is a big fan of consistent Tamox use at 20-40mg/ED to control gyno or as a preventative measure.

On HGH its reduction on IGF would be even less or non existent.

Letro is best for deca. You body need estrogen to make Prolactin. So no estrogen, no prolactin. Nolva wont do jack for prolactin. I learned this the hard way.

You don't want estrogen to be too low especially in the long term. Nolva is generally good on cycle because very few actually use just deca or tren. Nearly everyone tends to have some form of aromatizing steroid in the mix. I see no issue running tamoxifen with deca/tren (etc). However, I would much rather recommend an AI such as aromasin to stop the aromatization (test etc) in the first place. With existing estrogenic gyno you can't go wrong with tamoxifen/nolvadex as it attacks the gyno directly. If the gyno is not estrogenic which is a possibilty on 19-nors you will need to lower prolactin. That's were dopamine agonists and certain supplements can come into play. Starving off estrogen is a possibility but will create more problems than it solves. You need in range estrogen levels for an array of health and performance benefits.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75