over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Testosterone..Waste Of A Workout?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
If someone is having trouble with low testosoterone levels would it still be beneficial to continue the heavy workouts and hard training? I'm guessing if test levels are low...gains will come slow...if at all.

A-50
I deffinatley think it would be better then not working out.
Sure it Might not be the same results as If On test But I think eating enough
and maybe even a little bit of insulin after training a Guy could still do Ok.
I think if you go From being on to Off then Just quite training and eating Right
a fella could get depressed and Lose it quik. Remember also how strong the mind is... If you think its useless then your already doomed. If You Eat good keep training hard and have the right mindset that your going to grow.
I dont have studies :) Just thinking outloud

If your test levels are low from a cycle rather than just natural low test in general, its in your BEST interest to keep training. Simple reason being is that you need to constantly remind your body it needs those extra pounds of muscle on a daily basis. When you have a super high concentration of compound "xyz" running through your body, its pretty hard to lose muscle even your not weight training. Just keep in mind that your body is going to have a hard time keeping up with your mind. In other words, just train according to how your body is feeling. When my test was shot, I still trained every week. Sometimes I took 3 or 4 of the days of the week off but I made sure I tried to hit every body part.

I'D KEEP TRAINING NO MATTER WHAT.

A-50........MAN, JUST THINK ABOUT WOMEN [WHO ARE NATURAL] THAT TRAIN VS. THOSE WHO DON'T TRAIN. THE ONES WHO WORKOUT SURE AS HELL LOOK BETTER THAN THOSE WHO DON'T!! LOL.....

KEEP THOSE MUSCLES WORKING! [WHAT'S KEEPING THE TEST LOW?] THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO CAN HELP WITH THAT ....AS YOU KNOW!

WHAT'S GOING ON?:)

Your best bet is to keep workouts short no more than 45 min. Keep reps low around 5 and keep sets around 3 using big multi joint movements.
Try increasing your fat intake to around 30%. Nat PB and almonds or Udo's choice oil is a great start. A 40-30-30 diet is a good start. Take a performance multi to make sure you are getting enough vitimans and minerals as a deficiency in Zinc can be a problem but always make sure it is acompanied by copper 20-1 ratio. Im sure there are other tricks but this is a base start.

RC

Low Test Levels...!

I just had some blood work come back a couple of days ago...My free testosterone level was 4.2...normal range was 10-40....My Dr. said I may have just burnt out the natural test making capabilities...Have you checked your plactin level...?

I'm soon to be 48 so my option is I have to do HRT....So do 1-2 cc's a week of test as a bridge for inbetween.....Transdermals would also be an option...There's also different gear availible in the transdermal also...like Eq..yea.

If you need a transdermal supplier P.M. me...I'll be glad to send it too ya...

OLD MAN...!

RazorCuts said:
Your best bet is to keep workouts short no more than 45 min. Keep reps low around 5 and keep sets around 3 using big multi joint movements.
Try increasing your fat intake to around 30%. Nat PB and almonds or Udo's choice oil is a great start. A 40-30-30 diet is a good start. Take a performance multi to make sure you are getting enough vitimans and minerals as a deficiency in Zinc can be a problem but always make sure it is acompanied by copper 20-1 ratio. Im sure there are other tricks but this is a base start.

RC
:mad: :mad:

Low tesosterone

my Total Test is 288 naturally.

When i take Novedex XT my numbers are as high as 1,600 ng/dl

you could take this product 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I know how to get my levels back up, but I MUST do it completely legally.

Maybe I should try some of the natural approaches like the ZMA & Tribulus?

It's frustrating when your refered to and Endo doctor but it takes 2 months to get in. The family doctor says he's not comfortable treating it alone:mad:
He's mentioned a possible pituatary problem.

The best deal I have found through an HRT clinic will run approx $1200 for 6 months of treatment (Test Enan,Arimidex, HCG) Thats pretty pricey in my book but legal.

Conan21 said:
my Total Test is 288 naturally.

When i take Novedex XT my numbers are as high as 1,600 ng/dl

you could take this product 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.

What is Novedex XT? I've never heard of it.

A-50

Those were all great responses to your thread and all good advice. Novadex xt is legal, it is made by Gaspari Nutrition and it may take a month or two but it is a LOT less than what your talking about and it will help your body get its own endogenous test levels up as Conan said. Why not try it for a month or two first. I get my supps at DPSnutrition.com They have the best prices and are out of Pennsylvania so they get it to me in one day, if you are out west you may want to find someone closer. Also Synthetek has some excellent products as well. Definitely KEEP training! And use Size on!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws