Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Tren...start or end of a cycle?

Okay..I found I have 6 months til I see my Dr. for bloodwork so I'm doing 10 weeks. Should I do my tren the FIRST 6 weeks or the LAST 6 weeks? I want the MOST quality gains possible. I'm thinking if I drop the test prop after 4 wks..the EQ will be kicking in...then add the tren for the last 6 wks so ANY water from the test will be gone and I'll be hard/dry.

1-4: Test Prop 50mg/day (350/wk)
1-5: Arimidex .5mg/day
1-10: EQ 400mg
5-10: Tren A: 75 EOD (262.5/wk)
1-10: Nolva 10mg/day
11-14: Nolve 20mg/day

I know diet will determine the quality of gains for the MOST part. However...will I see the same great gains off tren if I do the last 6 wks vs. first 6 wks? I want the MOST gains possible!
Old 12-23-2006, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

I'm far from an expert here. (very far) However I was always under the impression that you should run it toward the start of a cycle due to the fact that it is very harsh on your system and takes quite sometime to recover.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

Since your running prop id run it at the start of the cycle till the eq builds up in your system. Both tren and eq cause a rise in rbc production and running them both you need to be careful of your blood pressure.

I would also run your nolva pct like this
first week 40 mg ed
second week 30 mg ed
last week 20 mg ed
Old 12-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Registered Member

Good point about the blood pressure...I'll be monitoring that. As far as recovering....as the TestPolka said...that's not an issue. I'm on TRT so I don't do PCT (just nolva).

I just want the MOST gains possible...and I know that USUALLY after 6-8 weeks...gains slow. so if I add it in after week 4...I'm wondering if I'll gain as much as I would if I started at week 1. OR....is it fine b/c it's DIFFERENT from test prop anyway?
Old 12-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

If it were me id run it from the tren from the start. You will see great gains from the test prop and the tren ace, for about 4 to 5 weeks i think thats what you have it planned out to be. Now the way i see it that right when your going to stop running your tren your eq will be kicking in and that will help produce gains also.

Whats yout trt dose by the way and what is it cyp?
Old 12-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

I know of any who like to finish with tren because it doesn't aromatize much leaving one less water retentive and bloated at the end with a harder look. But do to tren's powerful androgenic aspects I've always had a harder time recovering htp wise when finishing with it. I've always had better experiences starting off with the fast acting androgens such as tren.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

BUT...if you didn't have to do PCT or recover HPTA......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thicknasty
I know of any who like to finish with tren because it doesn't aromatize much leaving one less water retentive and bloated at the end with a harder look. But do to tren's powerful androgenic aspects I've always had a harder time recovering htp wise when finishing with it. I've always had better experiences starting off with the fast acting androgens such as tren.
.....then it seems like I'd rather have that less water retention/bloat you're talking about. I know test prop can cause SOME water retention. That's why I wanted to jumpstart the cycle with that for 4 weeks...then tren starts and kicks in immediately (ace)...and the EQ begins to kick in also. That way I can get some decent bulk in the first 4 wks...then gain faster but better quality in the last 6 wks.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthfreak79
If it were me id run it from the tren from the start. You will see great gains from the test prop and the tren ace, for about 4 to 5 weeks i think thats what you have it planned out to be. Now the way i see it that right when your going to stop running your tren your eq will be kicking in and that will help produce gains also.

Whats yout trt dose by the way and what is it cyp?
Hmmm...you might be right. The only thing is....if I do that...I'll be on JUST EQ for awhile...and I'd rather have something running with it.

TRT dosage is 135mg/wk of test cyp or enth. (I have both and mix them 50/50)
Old 12-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Looking over your cycle plan i would run some form of test for the entire cycle. You could run your prop the hole 10 weeks if you dont mind all the injects, but run some test for sure even its its your trt dose. I would run test with your tren for sure to keep everything working. Hope this help some let me know what you come up with.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthfreak79
Looking over your cycle plan i would run some form of test for the entire cycle. You could run your prop the hole 10 weeks if you dont mind all the injects, but run some test for sure even its its your trt dose. I would run test with your tren for sure to keep everything working. Hope this help some let me know what you come up with.
Well I would never stop my TRT dosage anyway. I need that. I just don't want tons of water from the test...that's why I was thinking of finishing with the tren. Maybe 1-6 prop/eq and then 5-10 tren/eq....so there will be a 2wk overlap of test and tren...where I should get some amazing gains...then water will go away over the last few weeks.