over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

parabolan cycle

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
do u guys think that only 160mg a week is not enough? ive read up and the avg from what i come up with says 150-300 per week....i know this stuff is strong and it would be the first time using it...also ive came up with u should really not run this that long(no more then 8 weeks) so i was thinking around 6 weeks along with 50mg of winny every 2 days(a cycle close to this was posted on a sources page) jus curious as to what u guys think about it....and i know tren ace is alot alike but i wanna stick with para, thanks bros!

balla

I always err on the side of caution when trying new supplements. Try the lower dose first. Hey no harm done and you will still get some bang for your buck. You can always go up. I've used this method for years, you just don't know how your body will react to certain things. I've always got good results on lower doses and it won't fry your receptors too fast. So you can stay on a bit longer and keep most of your gains.

oldfella said:
I always err on the side of caution when trying new supplements. Try the lower dose first. Hey no harm done and you will still get some bang for your buck. You can always go up. I've used this method for years, you just don't know how your body will react to certain things. I've always got good results on lower doses and it won't fry your receptors too fast. So you can stay on a bit longer and keep most of your gains.
thanks for the wise advice bro! i appreciate it!!:)

BUMP...lookin for some more input (personal exp)

150-200 MGS A WEEK.. MAX.. what are ya stacking with it..?

LATS said:
thanks bro!! im thinkin 160mg a week....the bottle is 10cc 80mg so i only plan on doin that one bottle for now to see how things go, 2 shots a week and stackin it with winny, 50mg every 2 days, maybe even 50mg ED....what i am tryin to some what go off of is a cycle a source has posted on his site but im tryin to get a feel from others....most threads on para normally end up goin to tren, couldnt find to much in depth bout cycles and such but im sure i could put in a little more time and find something, i was jus wondering if anyone here has personal exp with it...what do u think would be a good cycle to run with it?

thanks
balla

BUMP

LATS said:
LATS, if u could id like to see what u think about it...thanks bro

I would run para with test prop bro and I personaly think that the winstrol dose is too low to be realy affective so I would up that to 50 mg a day and also add at least 300mg of some good primo if you can get the good stuff, depending on your budget and experience that should be a clean cycle for an inremediate.

Hi balla,
160mg of Tren Hex (Para) equates to roughly 100mg of Tren due to the ester weight, so you could start at 2 ml a week and see how you react and go up if needs be.
I think stacking it with Winni is advisable as Winni stops a lot of the Prog related sides reported with Tren use and although others will probably disagree with this, a 6-8 week 2ml Para & 150-200mg Winni cycle gives good solid gains with bearable sides.
However, you will be shut down hard so good PCT is required and you'll probably need either Prov or a little bit of Test to prevent going floppy.

Sides with Para include insomnia, night sweats and possibly increased aggression if you're prone to it and potential prostrate enlargement.
The kidney damage reported with Tren use is unfounded in short cycles and it can't convert to DHT, it converts to DHN, so it's easier on the scalp if hairloss is a concern.

HTH,

Jb

balla06 said:
do u guys think that only 160mg a week is not enough? ive read up and the avg from what i come up with says 150-300 per week....i know this stuff is strong and it would be the first time using it...also ive came up with u should really not run this that long(no more then 8 weeks) so i was thinking around 6 weeks along with 50mg of winny every 2 days(a cycle close to this was posted on a sources page) jus curious as to what u guys think about it....and i know tren ace is alot alike but i wanna stick with para, thanks bros!

balla

for your 1st time with para keep it low to moderate to see how your body responds,,,,160mg wk is good place to start.

thank all u bros for ur input! i swear i check this thread like 9027890 times a day to see what ppl say....im very curious of para and am really lookin forward to tryin it for the first time.....jus lookin for a little extra ideas on a cycle and what not bc i dont wana over/under do it and wana be as safe as possible.....thanks again:D

ok...if i run prop, what should i run?50 - 100mg EOD?for 6 weeks?:confused:

maybe lookin like this:
weeks 1-6 test prop 50mgEOD
weeks 1-6 parabolan 160mg/week
weeks 1-6 winny 50mgED

pct as follows:
week 8 clomid 100mgED
week 9 clomid 50mgED
week 10 clomid 50mgED

:confused: :confused: :confused:

im really tryin to keep it as simple as possible but also get some good quality gains, its my first time with para and dont know how my body will react....PLEASE feel free and DO SO to change that cycle up anyway u think it should be:)

balla06 said:
thank all u bros for ur input! i swear i check this thread like 9027890 times a day to see what ppl say....im very curious of para and am really lookin forward to tryin it for the first time.....jus lookin for a little extra ideas on a cycle and what not bc i dont wana over/under do it and wana be as safe as possible.....thanks again:D

ok...if i run prop, what should i run?50 - 100mg EOD?for 6 weeks?:confused:

maybe lookin like this:
weeks 1-6 test prop 50mgEOD
weeks 1-6 parabolan 160mg/week
weeks 1-6 winny 50mgED

pct as follows:
week 8 clomid 100mgED
week 9 clomid 50mgED
week 10 clomid 50mgED

:confused: :confused: :confused:

im really tryin to keep it as simple as possible but also get some good quality gains, its my first time with para and dont know how my body will react....PLEASE feel free and DO SO to change that cycle up anyway u think it should be:)

Hey friend!
Are you interesting at your health?
If your reply is yes, used in every cycle only 1 substance toxic for the liver!

If you used Tren don't add winstrol!
If you used Tren don' t add anadrol!

Example:
1 week:Test. prop. 50 mg/ day , Tren ace 150 mg/week
2 week:equal 1
3 week: equal 1
4 week:equal 1
5 week:deca 400 mg/ week
6 week:equal 5

Recovery:
7 week: 100 mg for 5 days
8 week: 50 mg for 5 days

If you want can substitute Test prop. with Test susp. or deca with boldenone

Come on bro, loads of people use tren and wintsrol together or just after one another,the go together like romeo and juliet its a pre contest thing. Just take milk thistle and vitamin b and protect your liver that way.

Thanks for the info, but a lot of aas is harsh on the liver, as far as using winny and tren together, I've heard of a lot doin it and I'm not using tren e or tren ace anyway....I heard the winny is a real good stack with para but yes I do take all vit and milk thistle etc

Now what do yall think my cycle looks like? Please comment on it bros! I want all the advice I can get!!!!

balla06 said:
Thanks for the info, but a lot of aas is harsh on the liver, as far as using winny and tren together, I've heard of a lot doin it and I'm not using tren e or tren ace anyway....I heard the winny is a real good stack with para but yes I do take all vit and milk thistle etc

Now what do yall think my cycle looks like? Please comment on it bros! I want all the advice I can get!!!!

Hey friend!
I think that you will have not big probelm with liver,because your cycle is short!
But if your cycle will last 10 - 12 week don't add never 2 toxic substances for the liver.

For epatic protectors don't used milk thristle ,but used gluthatione.

thanks for the input agian bro....anyone else please! anything u would change? or suggest? stronger does on the prop?anything?

BUMP

I would say keep the dose low to start. My aggression and irritability on Tren was different than any other steroid I have ever used. I did not feel very good. Lots of headaches and intense, sheet soaking night sweats. BUT the way your body changes IS PHENOMINAL!

Niviucha said,
"The kidney damage reported with Tren use is unfounded in short cycles and it can't convert to DHT, it converts to DHN, so it's easier on the scalp if hairloss is a concern."

I don't want to take away from this thread but the Tren-hairloss comment caught my attention. Can anyone else verify that Tren isn't bad on the hairline. I would like to use it again, but I have been steering clear of all strong androgens to spare the hair. I've read on hairloss forums that after a while of Finasteride use, the drug stops working as well and they believe that the Androgen Receptors in the skin/scalp are up-regulated. Because of the blockade of DHT the AR's become sensitive to other less powerful androgens than DHT. It makes sense and means that any AAS will potentially hit the hairline if you are predispossed. Even if they don't convert to DHT.:eek:

Last edited:
I take nizorol shampoo with tren or primo that helps me a great deal, when Im off the cycle it seems that my hair loss comes back to normal.

i hardly got hair anyways:eek: ...i always shave my head:cool:

BUMP...more info PLEASE!haha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member