YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen/synthetine injection pain...GOD DAMN!!

celtic-devil

Registered
Hi all,

Just started on a 4 week syntheselen & synthetine cycle (5ml's each per day) and will be shooting my quads and ventro-gluteal site (my absolute fave site to pin). Curiosity got the better of me about these supplements and I decided to give them a go for a short, heavily dosed cycle and check out the effects.

Anyways, last night I pinned each upper quad. One with 5ml's synthetine & the other with 5ml's syntheselen. The actual injection itself didnt hurt but starting about 15mins afterwards, my quads started to HURT!!!

It wasnt simply a prop type pain where it was sore to move or walk on but even while lieing down my quads were throbbing with pain. The left quad, which I had pinned with syntheselen, was noticeably more painful than the right (synthetine) quad. This pain lasted about an hour and then pretty much completely subsided. Now (next day), I have no pain except for a little bruise type lump at the syntheselen injection site. Not very painful really, but I can tell it's there.

I realise that the injection volume (5ml's each) is rather large but I feel it's more than simply injection volume that is causing the pain since I have pinned 4-5ml's of other substances with little pain. Also, the syntheselen was a lot more painful than the same volume of synthetine, which would indicate that it is not simply a case of injection volume.

So, is there any way to avoid this pain in future as I'm gonna be pinning twice a day for the next four weeks and it'd be nice not to have to go through this pain every single evening? Anyone else any experience with this?

gonna try the ventro-gluteal site tonight....hopefully less pain.

Syntheselen and Synthetine are both water based, so different ph to your body, so they hurt. Add to that 5ml (large volume) in the quad (lots of nerves) equals some very painfull injections.

Thanks for the reply.

have you found the pain subsides throughtout the cycle? I find that with prop the pain subsides as my cycle progresses. Different reasons for prop pain, I know...but maybe it will subside with this stuff too...

It's strange becuase a little while ago I pinned a 5 ml mix of synthetine/syntheselen (2.5ml each) into my quad with very little pain, but as soon as I inject a full 5ml of either one into one muscle, the pain arrives.

Maybe, I'll just inject a mix of 2.5ml each of synthetine/syntheselen (totalling 5ml each quad) into each quad in future and avoid pain that way. That way it's the same amount of stuff but with less pain.

If the ventro-glute site goes OK tonight (ie. little/no pain), I may just exclusively inject in that site. Quads were just too uncomfortable last night.

celtic-devil said:
Thanks for the reply.

have you found the pain subsides throughtout the cycle? I find that with prop the pain subsides as my cycle progresses. Different reasons for prop pain, I know...but maybe it will subside with this stuff too...

It's strange becuase a little while ago I pinned a 5 ml mix of synthetine/syntheselen (2.5ml each) into my quad with very little pain, but as soon as I inject a full 5ml of either one into one muscle, the pain arrives.

Maybe, I'll just inject a mix of 2.5ml each of synthetine/syntheselen (totalling 5ml each quad) into each quad in future and avoid pain that way. That way it's the same amount of stuff but with less pain.

If the ventro-glute site goes OK tonight (ie. little/no pain), I may just exclusively inject in that site. Quads were just too uncomfortable last night.

5ml of water based anything injected in one location especially the quads will results in a shitload of pain.

Just a little update....

Tried the ventro-glute (left and right sides) site last night and mmmmmmmmmmm, so much easier than the quad. SLightly uncomfortable at the side I injected the syntheselen in for about 1 hour post injection but nothin bad really. Just slightly uncomfortable. Totally ignorable.

A small bit of residual pain at the synthetine injection site this morning but nothing even approaching signnificant.

I reckon I'll pin the ventro-glute site exclusively for the next 4 weeks. Injecting these compunds is virtually painless this way.

Strange, but it's only my second day on this stuff and I swear, I looked different in the mirror this mornin. I'm almost sure I looked leaner than 2 days ago. Not majorly leaner but I really reckon I looked slightly leaner. I'm not even on a singnificant calorie deficit either. Dont wanna get ahead of myself though, so I'll run this stuff out for the next few weeks and see how I end up.

CD

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner