over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Project Superheavyweight DVD

swervedriver

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I just received my copy of Justin Harris's dvd and it is really good! The training vid is awesome... Shows those guys moving some big weights DC style... However, the nutrition disc is worth buying the vid... It is very informative and he goes into detail about contest prep and some misconceptions that alot of people have... It is one of the best vids I've seen, and I actually learned something which is always a plus... ;) So for those of you who don't have it, get it... It is well worth the money...

Is that the guy Troponin from here?

Hey Jason when are you gonna do a vid? You should do a "Project Heavyweight" vid... I would definitely buy it... And get Kev to do the nutrition stuff... ;)

I concur, Very down to earth video. simple and to the point. Good job

Looks good.

Very good DVD. Also as has been said numerous times, the nutritional DVD is worth the $25 and more.

The only thing I would have liked to see is a written layout of their exercises and how often they are doing them. I think DC advocates rotating 3 exercises per bodypart, but I think they only rotate 2.

Couple funny blurbs in there. Also, Trop changes shirts (from excess sweating) more than a woman getting ready to go on a date.....just kidding Trop.

Blunt, to the point, and brutal workouts.

This is what Dante himself had to say about the vid over at Mayhem... I hope he doesn't mind me posting this...

I watched the whole DVD last nite. I'm so extremely pleased with how the DC training portion came out I'm kind of at a loss for words.
I get so many questions on my methods, Ive been asked to do a video version of everything for years and this video takes that arduous chore out of my hands. I really really URGE people to pick up this video....it will show you a wealth of information and answer alot of questions you may have.

What is absolutely awesome about this video is it will show aspiring bodybuilders of the approach I take with upper level highly advanced bodybuilders....and what the beginning/intermediate bber will someday be doing as an end result also when they get to that level.

If your interested in my methods or presently using my methods and dont have this video I feel your doing a disservice to yourself and again HIGHLY urge you to buy it.
I told you last nite Trop but Ill tell you again, thank you very much, absolutely great job on this.

With diet being so incredibly important in this endeavor, it always amazes me how many guys will train for years and years thinking that just because their training is dialed in, but their diet is a complete mess...that somehow they will overcome that fallacy and become a good bodybuilder anyway. Its NOT going to happen. The nutrition DVD that Trop puts with this will cut thru the bullshit so a great many people wont be running on a bodybuilding treadmill (in other words "going nowhere fast").....nothing sucks more than turning around 3 years later and realizing you are the exact same damn bodybuilder you were 3 years ago and all those hard workouts, all that eating you thought was doing the trick, was a complete absolute waste.

I'm always astonished at how many trainers/bodybuilders feel they are above reproach and cant learn anything new. Ive told my wife previously that if you ever see me have that attitude please check me on it quickly. A couple months back I asked Trop about a problem I was having with my own physique in a certain singular situation and we threw some scenario's back and forth but still couldnt figure it out. I watched the nutritional DVD and BOOM--I figured it out from what he said, I was missing one small piece of a 3 pronged step process and he filled in the blank during the DVD.
Even us old Dogg(crapp's) can learn new tricks.

how did you guys pick the video up? who sells it?

mainevent said:
Very good DVD.

The only thing I would have liked to see is a written layout of their exercises and how often they are doing them. I think DC advocates rotating 3 exercises per bodypart, but I think they only rotate 2.

Main they had to do that because of time restraints--so they put some of their best lifts on the tape.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131