over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman guest posing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Teal'c got hair, now Ronnie's got hair, what is the world coming to damnit!

The words 'I'm sorry sir, you can't park your truck here' come to mind! Huge!

His left lat and tricep still show the battle damage though, but then again Cutler hasn't go symetry down to a fine art either.

Edit: Ah-ha! I realised why ronnie has such a huge stomach, someone sewed up his symbiote pouch and forgot to take the poor thing out before hand.

*waiting for other people who like stargate*

SOME damage ? :D

Attachments

• DSC_3805.JPG
    DSC_3805.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 11,970
scheazy said:
seo in triceps? right one looks like it

For sure. Big Ron is comming back!

I think his size is cutting into his separation and what not. I dont like Ronnies physique.

IF HE DOES NOT GET THAT LEFT ARM AND LAT BACK TO THEIR FORMER GRACE, CUTLER OR MARTINEZ WILL NAB IT..

i cant help but wonder..

COULD I FIT IN THAT BELLY? MAN... that thing is freakin HUUUUUUUUGE...

but gotta say. they hair makes him look 20 years younger!

still not a ronnie physique guy.... to each his own, but not me. not a ronnie fan here..

Some of you guy's and just plain pathetic! You guy's with the disrespectful comment's are not good enough to even wash the guy's trunks!
8x Mr.O and then there are you little wanna bee's saying he looks like shit!
How about you inadequate, jealous wanna bees's posting some pics of yourselves...I am sure that will give some well deserved laughs to the real bodybuilders on this board.Take a good hard look in the mirror little fellows before you start negatively critiqueing one of the very best bodybuilder's of all time.It's one thing to give a positive critique assessment of someone's physique but to be down right rude lacks class and your mommy should of taught you better manner's then that!
All my best,
Brad

Ronnie used to be my favorite, but damn, I have to admit he is getting worst and worst everyday. His gut is just freaky, body doesn’t look the same… don’t know what else to say.

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
Some of you guy's and just plain pathetic! You guy's with the disrespectful comment's are not good enough to even wash the guy's trunks!
How about you inadequate, jealous wanna bees's posting some pics of yourselves...I am sure that will give some well deserved laughs to the real bodybuilders on this board.Take a good hard look in the mirror little fellows before you start negatively critiqueing one of the very best bodybuilder's of all time.It's one thing to give a positive critique assessment of someone's physique but to be down right rude lacks class and your mommy should of taught you better manner's then that!
All my best,
Brad

Oh brother..:rolleyes:

I think you should keep in mind that people saying he doesnt look good is in comparison to other PRO bodybuilders...I doubt anyone here is comparing ronnie to themselves...Put these pics up next to The pics on here of Vic a few weeks ago and yes Ronnie looks like shit....its obvious his left arm and left lat have serious issues...Ronnie is held in VERY high regard so when he has a flaw it is noticed by everyone...

Every now and then, I think this has to be said. Good for you Brad.

Boo

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
All my best,
Brad

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
All my best,
Brad
It's called Judging. That's what they do when these guys compete. And that's what we're commenting on. Ronnie doesnt look as good now as he did before. Period.

P.S. What are you, in 1st grade?

HUTCH said:

I think you should keep in mind that people saying he doesnt look good is in comparison to other PRO bodybuilders...I doubt anyone here is comparing ronnie to themselves...Put these pics up next to The pics on here of Vic a few weeks ago and yes Ronnie looks like shit....its obvious his left arm and left lat have serious issues...Ronnie is held in VERY high regard so when he has a flaw it is noticed by everyone...
Sorry hutch ,no excuse for bad manners.As far as I am concerned unless your at the level of Ronnie maybe you should keep garbage comment's to yourself...Ronnie should be treated with respect and I have no probs with constructive critique .But your classless comment that "he looks like shit" is bs.
You take your oh brother comment and go learn the word respect.Happy to teach you in person if you like.
Brad
p.s.there is a larger degree of good people on this board compared to others but obviously there are plenty disrespectful types with too much time on their hands.Some of you need to go work on yourselves more both on the insides and out.

HUTCH said:

agreed, i think when comments are made about coleman the comparison is to the coleman of old.....2 years ago when he was insane looking. his injuries are obvious. i do not think any of the comments were pathetic. i think he is chasing something he cant regain. yates stepped down because of his injuries and went out unbeaten, if he would have stuck around another year with all the injuries he would have seen the same fate also.

Does anyone know for a fact whether he injured his lat/tricep (during pullovers ? ) and/or thighs ?
He does look huge ,but as last year ,i think his body really misses the heavy squats,deadlifts,benches and rows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner