Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 04:59 AM
Registered Member

This is very encouraging. I've always questioned this product due to my lack of knowledge of it, but with your results and pictures you've really cleared things up for myself.

Great Job
Old 08-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

Gread Thread maldorf!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Doing the maintenance recomended by Big A right now, will post a final picture when its done. I am working with Phil right now with training and diet, so I have trimmed down 25 lbs after this last bulking cycle. My arm measurements will be down a lot because of the weight loss, so those results might be hard to tell. Boyfat appears to be way down now. Biggest indicator might be how the arm looks now compared to the first photo I took when I had just started.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

I look forward to it bro.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Great thread Maldorf. How was it by the end?

SPONSORS I SUPPORT

_
Old 08-25-2007, 01:50 AM

Havent gotten around to taking a picture yet. My right arm is now measuring 19 inches, the same as before I started the Syntherol. Only thing is I weigh about 13 pounds less now then back then, so my arms should have shrunk down some from that fat loss. I am much more lean now. Been working with Phil. I would say I picked up somewhere around 1/2 inch on my arms. I will post a picture soon. The shape of my biceps has improved I think too.

Last edited by maldorf; 08-25-2007 at 01:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

How long did it take to inject 1ml

Maldrof curious to know how long did it take to inject 1ml? I hear u should do 1ml per every 1min but was curious to how you did it? Did u notice that certain areas of the biceps were easier tio hit as the other? What I mean was veins did u find ares that u did not hit as many as other places on the bicep head.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

I would be very interested in those final pictures as well. I'm going to try a 30 day skit here soon, hopefully I have the same success you had.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

just wanted to put in my two cents. i think sytherol is a great product. just be careful. i have done a couple of cycles sytherol. the last time i did the bicep protocol i did some nerve damage. i was up to the 3cc phase and injected into my left bicep. i felt my whole forearm get numb and then by the next day i could not flex my bicep. i would flex it and it was soft as jello. it was like that for about 4 months. i had absolutely no flex in my bicep for that period of time. strength was the same. size was the same. it was just that i would supinate my hand to flex my bicep and it was as soft as if i were just letting my arm hang there. it finally came back but it seems as though my bicep is actually smaller that when i started. it sucks but thats the truth. thats just me though......
Old 08-27-2007, 11:01 AM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybair View Post
just wanted to put in my two cents. i think sytherol is a great product. just be careful. i have done a couple of cycles sytherol. the last time i did the bicep protocol i did some nerve damage. i was up to the 3cc phase and injected into my left bicep. i felt my whole forearm get numb and then by the next day i could not flex my bicep. i would flex it and it was soft as jello. it was like that for about 4 months. i had absolutely no flex in my bicep for that period of time. strength was the same. size was the same. it was just that i would supinate my hand to flex my bicep and it was as soft as if i were just letting my arm hang there. it finally came back but it seems as though my bicep is actually smaller that when i started. it sucks but thats the truth. thats just me though......
You hit a nerve. That could happen with any injection. I hit a nerve in my quad and I couldn't flex the outer quad for a year.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
Gear99 - The best quality!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS

_
Old 08-27-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadz View Post
Maldrof curious to know how long did it take to inject 1ml? I hear u should do 1ml per every 1min but was curious to how you did it? Did u notice that certain areas of the biceps were easier tio hit as the other? What I mean was veins did u find ares that u did not hit as many as other places on the bicep head.
It took me about 1 min for the 1ml I would say. Always find the inner head a little more painful to hit. As far as hitting veins, it seemed like it didnt really matter where you inject. It is all a matter of luck I would say. If you are lean you can see your veins though, and inject around them. Thats what I did. I hit a few veins early on in the first 2 weeks, but after that I didnt hit any others and didnt have a single bruise!!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:32 PM

final pict

this is the final picture after following Big As protocol for bis and doing his maintenance plan. My final measurement is the same as when I started, but I am almost 15 pounds lighter because of fat loss. I am much leaner than when I started the synthol. It is easy to say then that my arms are bigger than before, since I lost fat and the arms stayed the same size. How much, is hard to say. Might guess at about 1/2 inch or so and thats just doing biceps and not triceps. This appears to be permanent, I havent done an injection in over 1 week and that was maintenance at 1 shot per week per head.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2007, 01:44 PM

might add that the result I am most pleased with is the increase in size and shape of my left bicep which was less developed than my right. It is a bit closer in size now and peak is better. Symetry is much better now. I did concentrate on using more oil in the left than the right bicep.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

good stuff man
thanks for the link....
I think I just may have to give this a go this winter.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifuge View Post
good stuff man
thanks for the link....
I think I just may have to give this a go this winter.
It really does work as long as you follow the instructions big A lays out. Permanent effect.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
It really does work as long as you follow the instructions big A lays out. Permanent effect.
that would be awesome.
Not sure how the hell I'd hit the rear delts, but I'll find a way.
Middle needs it more than anything else...
so, for the delts I'd be doing six shots a day right?
one in each head?
well, that should be fun.......
Old 08-16-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifuge View Post
that would be awesome.
Not sure how the hell I'd hit the rear delts, but I'll find a way.
Middle needs it more than anything else...
so, for the delts I'd be doing six shots a day right?
one in each head?
well, that should be fun.......
Make sure you check out the website big a set up for this. As I remember it has diagrams and lays everything out for each bodypart. I have no experience with delts.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Newbie Registered Member

will do
thanks maldorf
Old 08-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

dude medial does not hurt a freaking bit. as for rear you need some one else to do it. you really cant do the shots yourself. if your medial delts are laggin shoot em by themselves. that is my two cents at least. great freakin product with killer results. as long as you follow the protocal.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Im going to have to give seo a shot im lagging in the bicep dept,in did prop injections in my bi's b4 no pain it went smooth but that was only a few times least i know what ill be up for....good work mal thanks for the post