Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:18 AM
VanR__'s Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 732
I would of waited a bit on the cutting to see how long the results lasted.
Now, with fat loss in the context, you're left to guess how much you lost.

Thanks alot for the pics and protocol!
Reply With Quote
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2010, 06:06 AM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanR__ View Post
I would of waited a bit on the cutting to see how long the results lasted.
Now, with fat loss in the context, you're left to guess how much you lost.

Thanks alot for the pics and protocol!
Well, I dropped 30 lbs and my arms came out measuring the same as they did when I was heavier.Anyone that loses that much is going to have smaller arms,and I was able to maintain that. I highly doubt I would have had the same results without the Syntherol. Many months later my arms grew a bit more with training, so they never lost any. The peak inhancement was there too.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2017, 11:32 AM
InfiniteMuscle's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 206
Awesome results brotha
__________________
http://www.elitepeptides.com
*****Coupon Code: 20offchems
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2017, 06:21 AM
Strongman37's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 325
Always wanted to try this but was always afraid of ruining my biceps very impressive results

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 50
I can't bring myself to touch synthol after seeing the video on Greg Valentino. Jesus
Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2017, 11:19 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 18,696

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
I can't bring myself to touch synthol after seeing the video on Greg Valentino. Jesus
Please do some research.

That's a bit like women saying they don't want to go to the gym because they will look like men. Or a man doesn't want to take steroids because he will look like Big Ramy

Syntherol will not do that to you. I know people who have put huge amounts of Syntherol in their arms and they never looked anything like that. There are guys putting huge amounts in their bodies and guys constantly post how great they look. Nevermind 90% of guys who just do a few ml per day... should only get great results. People need to stop looking at guys like Greg Valentino and all those idiots in Brazil on you-tube and thinking Syntherol. Whilst some of them may be injecting oïl it's a totally different thing.
Growm0re and natrol like this.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2017, 11:55 PM
bigmills's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Please do some research.

That's a bit like women saying they don't want to go to the gym because they will look like men. Or a man doesn't want to take steroids because he will look like Big Ramy

Syntherol will not do that to you. I know people who have put huge amounts of Syntherol in their arms and they never looked anything like that. There are guys putting huge amounts in their bodies and guys constantly post how great they look. Nevermind 90% of guys who just do a few ml per day... should only get great results. People need to stop looking at guys like Greg Valentino and all those idiots in Brazil on you-tube and thinking Syntherol. Whilst some of them may be injecting oïl it's a totally different thing.
Elvia I completely agree with what you're saying brother but you know just as well as me that's some of these guys believe everything they see and read on the internet. Correct me if I'm wrong but people like Greg Valentino weren't even using branded Syntherol? They were shooting any kind of oil they could get their hands on into their body in extreme amounts up to 10 - 15 mL at a time. If they did any kind of research they would realize that this is not going to happen to them and you couldn't have put it no better by saying if a woman goes to the gym and picks up some ways she's thinks she's going to look like Phil Heath.. honestly it's a damn shame and pure ignorance that people think this way, and the fact that they don't think that 90% of bodybuilders out there have used Syntherol all at one time or another is just ridiculous. Come March I'm going to do a log on my biceps and they will see that it will look a hundred percent natural. Which it will be because I'm not going to load my arms up with Center all I'm just going to use it to stretch the fasciae around the muscle in order for the muscle to grow bigger..smh..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Elvia1023 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 18,696

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
Elvia I completely agree with what you're saying brother but you know just as well as me that's some of these guys believe everything they see and read on the internet. Correct me if I'm wrong but people like Greg Valentino weren't even using branded Syntherol? They were shooting any kind of oil they could get their hands on into their body in extreme amounts up to 10 - 15 mL at a time. If they did any kind of research they would realize that this is not going to happen to them and you couldn't have put it no better by saying if a woman goes to the gym and picks up some ways she's thinks she's going to look like Phil Heath.. honestly it's a damn shame and pure ignorance that people think this way, and the fact that they don't think that 90% of bodybuilders out there have used Syntherol all at one time or another is just ridiculous. Come March I'm going to do a log on my biceps and they will see that it will look a hundred percent natural. Which it will be because I'm not going to load my arms up with Center all I'm just going to use it to stretch the fasciae around the muscle in order for the muscle to grow bigger..smh..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Good stuff. Greg Valentino is a weird one in a way. By that I just mean I have watched and read a lot of his stuff (more recent) and like the guy (he is funny). But then you go back in time and realize he must not be right mentally to do what he did. Plus he is like many of those no bullshit type guys that bullshit a lot. A bit like Rich Piana acts like he is a no bullshit type of guy and tells just the truth and the secrets of the pro's and all that crap yet lies a lot. I don't understand it as he will gladly tell you he take loads of gear and many other things most people hide but won't tell the truth about his most obvious lie... PMMA all over his body.

I remember watching a clip of a chat show with Greg being interviewed (more mainsteam media) and he bullshitted the whole way through. So when it comes to stating what is in his arms your guess is as good as mine. He has stated many times though he did not use Syntherol/synthol and the only thing he ever used were AAS site injects. The way he puts it why would he be lying when he is saying stuff like he injected as much eq and deca into his arms as he could. So I see his point but fuck that must have hurt! I would guess implants as well as his arms were ridiculous. I also think he lied about when he turned natural. You never know when it comes to many bodybuilders and the truth. I think only he will ever know the complete truth.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.



Last edited by Elvia1023; 01-22-2017 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2017, 02:32 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Please do some research.

That's a bit like women saying they don't want to go to the gym because they will look like men. Or a man doesn't want to take steroids because he will look like Big Ramy

Syntherol will not do that to you. I know people who have put huge amounts of Syntherol in their arms and they never looked anything like that. There are guys putting huge amounts in their bodies and guys constantly post how great they look. Nevermind 90% of guys who just do a few ml per day... should only get great results. People need to stop looking at guys like Greg Valentino and all those idiots in Brazil on you-tube and thinking Syntherol. Whilst some of them may be injecting oïl it's a totally different thing.
I apologize. After looking up some info I came across an article where GV was shooting EQ and Prop directly into his biceps and got a bad batch from an ugl and caused a huge infection. Honestly I've never spot injected anything so how beneficial is it to use? Usually it's either quads, glutes or Delts. To the OP I'm not hijacking man but it seemed to work for you. Good shit
Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2017, 04:29 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 18,696

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
I apologize. After looking up some info I came across an article where GV was shooting EQ and Prop directly into his biceps and got a bad batch from an ugl and caused a huge infection. Honestly I've never spot injected anything so how beneficial is it to use? Usually it's either quads, glutes or Delts. To the OP I'm not hijacking man but it seemed to work for you. Good shit
His arms were ridiculous long before he got an infection. Regardless what these guys inject they all end up having issues because of how wreckless they are. Some of them put any type of oïl they can find in there. I wouldn't really trust what Greg said he done. I seriously doubt that. He would need to be putting in 1-2 bottles of AAS per day for years.

I have spot injected AAS before and it definitely works. But the BA/BB content usually results in more pain, inflammation and over time scar tissue. If you can get a pain free aas then sure it could work but the problem is you would need to mega dose for it to be effective. Syntherol is such a high quality oïl and I think anyone who tries it will feel the difference immediately. I have used Syntherol in my calves and arms and there is no chance I could put prop or eq in there. Eq in my arms yes but not too much. Prop in my calves or arms would be hell
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #91 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2017, 05:00 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
His arms were ridiculous long before he got an infection. Regardless what these guys inject they all end up having issues because of how wreckless they are. Some of them put any type of oïl they can find in there. I wouldn't really trust what Greg said he done. I seriously doubt that. He would need to be putting in 1-2 bottles of AAS per day for years.

I have spot injected AAS before and it definitely works. But the BA/BB content usually results in more pain, inflammation and over time scar tissue. If you can get a pain free aas then sure it could work but the problem is you would need to mega dose for it to be effective. Syntherol is such a high quality oïl and I think anyone who tries it will feel the difference immediately. I have used Syntherol in my calves and arms and there is no chance I could put prop or eq in there. Eq in my arms yes but not too much. Prop in my calves or arms would be hell
There was a guy (god rest his soul) from a forum Im a founding member on and
He ended up with a blood clot or aneurism from spot injecting one of his calves and hit a vein. Aspirating the syringe is key. It still freaks me out a little. Maybe one day I'll grow a pair and try it out
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:07 AM.

 
Translations by vBET Translator 3.6.2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2017

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids