Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

My experience with syntherol, by synthetek

A bit early to be posting, but I just did my first 4 injections for my biceps. just 1cc in each head of both arms. Really pretty much painless so far, much less pain than doing something like prop! Arms are starting out at 19 inches flexed cold. Hoping to add an inch by the end of the course. Will be following Big A's protocol. I will also follow up with his recommended maintenance plan.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Please keep us posted.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:20 PM

Did heavy back tonight and to my disbelief my biceps didnt hurt at all really. They did feel more pumped than normal, which was a good thing.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know it would be appreciated by many.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Old 06-05-2007, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone View Post
Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know it would be appreciated by many.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Just took a picture for all of those interested in seeing how I change. As you can see after just one day I am up over where I started at 19 inches. Swelling doesnt feel bad at all.
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2007, 12:10 PM

Awards Showcase

Thanks bro, will be interested in seeing further pics as the weeks go by. Good Luck!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:16 PM

Only problem I am having now is avoiding the veins when I inject. 2 out of the 12 injections I have done hit veins and now I have bruises there. Really hard to avoid veins when going up and down the entire bicep. Anyone have a technique that helps avoid hitting them? Wondering about maybe tying off my arm like you do when you give blood, that might help the veins to pop out more so I can see them all.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Newbie Registered Member

keep us updated on results pls
Old 06-06-2007, 09:40 PM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
Only problem I am having now is avoiding the veins when I inject. 2 out of the 12 injections I have done hit veins and now I have bruises there. Really hard to avoid veins when going up and down the entire bicep. Anyone have a technique that helps avoid hitting them? Wondering about maybe tying off my arm like you do when you give blood, that might help the veins to pop out more so I can see them all.
It's a crap shoot.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
QVOLT - The Professionals Choice
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
1MEXGEAR - All real
PROPHARMA RESEARCH - Quality!
GENESIS - Great Choice
LEGEND PHARMA - Good steroids and Good service
GTG CHEM - Best chems!

_

Old 06-07-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
It's a crap shoot.
yeah. think thats what its going to be. Well ive only hit 2 veins in 16 attempts, so thats not too bad I suppose Just have to make sure I dont wear any tanks for awhile.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:42 PM

day 10

Just finished 10 days of injections. Right arm size is up now 1 inch from when I started. Grown from 19 inches to 20 inches. I started a cycle at the same time I started the Syntherol. My bodyweight has climbed from 235 to 253 in those 10 days. Strength is up some too. Arm size has grown more than the past when I wasnt using the Syntherol. It is exciting to think what the final size will be, considering I still have 20 days left.
My left arm has always been about 1/2 inch smaller in circumference. Using the Syntherol seemed to exagerate this even more and the difference grew to 3/4 of an inch. For the last 3 days I have been putting more oil into my left arm than my right and it is now catching up. Left arm is about 1/2 inch smaller now. I plan on continuing to do this until both arms are close to the same size.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2007, 09:52 PM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

LOOKS GOOD.

DON'T BE SHY ABOUT POSTING. FOLKS ARE INTERESTED.

[FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED- BOOK OF ROMANS CHAPTER 10 VERSE 13]

Seamus Warrington- I remember you.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Like JT said. We are all interested in your results. That is what makes this board soooo much better than the others..........We all care!! Good one mal!
Old 06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

that is awesome,,please keep us updated !
Old 06-14-2007, 08:49 PM

Awards Showcase

Keep posting pics. We are all interested in following your progress.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Old 06-14-2007, 09:00 PM

Awards Showcase

Syntherol, allways an interesting subject, espacially when photos involved.

Sponsors I trust:

_
Old 06-24-2007, 09:36 PM

20 days in

Experience so far has been pretty good. Not much pain, only problem has been that I am getting some hard spots in the biceps. Might be scar tissue, so I am massaging it and it is not getting any worse. Been injecting 1.6 ml into each head of the right bicep and 2.4ml into each head of the left trying to get my left up to the same size as my right. My left arm now is only 2/10th of an inch smaller, and it used to be 1/2 an inch or more.
I will now be doing 2.5 ml per head on the right arm and 3 ml per head on the left for the next 10 days. Both should be roughly the same size when I am done. My right arm is not 20.2 inches and my left is 20 inches. Right arm started out just 19 inches and my left was about 18.6 inches.
Strength wise my biceps have not gained much, but sure look a lot better. Did not expect strength, so not disappointed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20days2.jpg (84.7 KB, 2028 views)
File Type: jpg 20days1.jpg (69.3 KB, 1652 views)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:36 AM
Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Great post MAL. Keep the updates going. it is a good point for Syntherol and how it should be done properly. good job!
Old 06-25-2007, 05:20 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

very good documentation with great result! thanks for the post!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:31 PM

Awards Showcase

I see that everything is going well, the biceps looks great, not too much swelling, we are waiting for the next photos and of course for the post cycle ones . Well done.

Sponsors I trust:

_