over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sus500 continues to impress

elg123

Registered
Had one bottle of sus500(otc) left from previous purchase, I had been dieting down for the past month or so and really hit a road block(very succesful up until then) I am following the low-carb 2500 cal a day approch, similar to what has been discussed on recent threads. I used sus500 2 months ago and tolerated it very well so decided to up the dose to 6 and just use it to preserve muscle for the last 10 days of my diet. Have surgery in about a month so this will be the last thing i touch for a couple months atleast. Anyway, 3 days in and I am simply shocked, The muscle hardening effects are just rediculus, I am on a lower cal- low carb diet and my muscles are full to the point of a constant pump. Today was an off day and im as full as if i was in the middle of a workout, this is on a low-carb diet. As mentioned in a previous thread I lost over a 150 pounds so i dont have great vascularity(for my body fat at about 8%) I have veins coming in every where. and my muscle are signifigantly hardening from a couple days ago. I know 3 days is to early to tell and i dont expect to gain muscle, as i am dieting. only time will tell but this product simply continuse to impress me

yes, as talked about by phil, It is such a dynamic compound, can be used for size gains or muscle hardening(diet dependent of course)

this shit should be going like crazy man. i dont see how you can keep stock on hand. my strength has increased like hell, im up 8lbs in weight in one week(i know its not ALL muscle guys), and i feel like a freaking million bucks in the gym! my wife says i look fuller with more vascularity. i dont regret buying this at all. i regret not buying more soon enough before he runs out!lol. very impressive gains in everything from a prohormone! and of course my wifes kicking ass off the fat burners from phil also. bump on this stuff!
GL

It was just a matter of time until hes OTC compounds caught up in potency to their illegal counter parts. Alot of people like saying they are inferior, this is so completley untrue, take d-bol by itself at 10mg or any inject at a very low dose even sus-250 and see the dismal results you will get, when combined(2 diverse and complimentary compounds) dosed in "real" amounts and utilized with a real delivery system(this is the only product out that does all 3) and you get something hat flat out works. that is why illicit stacks work, the rest is just mysticism and fairy tails. theres no magic behind it.

What is in this product? A lot of these OTC compounds work great but have horrible toxicity like superdrol.

Max-lmg(un-methylated progestin, with a high anabolic potential, similar in characteristic to d-bol,anadrol)
Finigen-x(un-methylated progestin with great hardening and anti-catabolic potential, most similar thing would be primo)
atd(anti-estrogen, negates gyno and bloat)
TGPS-(pharmaceutically grade delivery system that utilizes lipids)

For it's potency level it is very safe, there are no methylated compounds in it and the delivery system is incredible

Also, I have used almost every otc hormone on the market(this is not an exagerration) when dosed properly, Superdrol is not in the same league as this stuff, their not even playing the same game. My only word of warning is when dosed at 4-6 a day, increased aggression becomes very apparent

As far as single otc goes
M-dien dosed at 40-60 mg
M-4ohn dosed slightly higher than the md-en
1-test(not that garbage m1t)

These were all VERY GOOD,
they are also no longer available(easily)
That leaves you with sus500

Last edited:
Wow that is strong words because personally i think superdrol is oen of the strongest steroid I have EVER used. Much stronger than dbol and even on par with fina almost.

I did not like it, i have used it more then once, did not have a clean feeling to it,
did you try any of the ones i mentioned in adequate dosages

I did not like it, i have used it more then once, did not have a clean feeling to it,
did you try any of the ones i mentioned in adequate dosages

I did injectable 1-test cyp. It worked pretty well but was not worth the pain

also remember, I run the sus at 2-3 bottles a month, you are a decent size, I would definatley reccomend starting at 4 a day as you have previous experience, but phil may have a different opinion then my self, i'd personally listen to him over myself(he is about 5 and a half times my size:eek: ). I am VERY pumped and full after 3 days, not taking anything else besides eca, i am on a low carb diet, and was feeling depleted as shit 4 days ago, I repeat this is on a 2500 cal low carb diet, I am taking the absolute max dose(6)

It was just a matter of time until hes OTC compounds caught up in potency to their illegal counter parts. Alot of people like saying they are inferior, this is so completley untrue, take d-bol by itself at 10mg or any inject at a very low dose even sus-250 and see the dismal results you will get, when combined(2 diverse and complimentary compounds) dosed in "real" amounts and utilized with a real delivery system(this is the only product out that does all 3) and you get something hat flat out works. that is why illicit stacks work, the rest is just mysticism and fairy tails. theres no magic behind it.
Quite the salesman eh?

I stand behind things i like, i want there to be more good products out there and i will always speak out, when i find things that work, If i don't speak out as a consumer my opinions will not be heard, If i had not visited this board and heard through word of Mouth, I would never have even known this product exists, as I have never even seen it advertised. That is the reason for the internet, to help information find it's way to places it normally wouldn't.

Also do you disagree with that statement as i think it is extremely accurate

Keep talking, i'm listening.

Anybody else try or have something to say?
Is this otc legal in Canada also?

I stand behind things i like, i want there to be more good products out there and i will always speak out, when i find things that work, If i don't speak out as a consumer my opinions will not be heard, If i had not visited this board and heard through word of Mouth, I would never have even known this product exists, as I have never even seen it advertised. That is the reason for the internet, to help information find it's way to places it normally wouldn't.

Also do you disagree with that statement as i think it is extremely accurate
I agree. I don't disagree with anything you said just there. It just sounded like a sales pitch that's all. But okay, I'm with ya now. So whatcha got? Some before and after shots? Pre/post bodyweight? Blood tests? You said:

I'm not sure where you came from with this. We can't prove any of this. OTC prohormones compared to testosterone, nandrolone, tren, etc.??? And as they are all oral, they are certainly inferior from a health standpoint with liver hepatotoxicity from alkylation, methylation, etc. Even some of them have built-in liver support for these reasons. Okay and the rest well, take dbol or any injectable at "real" amounts and then compare. Do these products have results? Sure, but comparing them to Class III anabolics... well, that seems pretty hard.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws