advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO HAVE USED ANADROL + DIANABOL IN THE SAME CYCLE?

nasser3

Registered
Anyone have experience with anadrol + dianabol in the same cycle?
What are the results???
Is it fanatastic combination for the mass?

Thanks!

one right after the other

or in conjunction with each other?

I haven't personally but I have heard that it is supposed to be a good combo, have a look in the articles forum, there is a post about it in there.

BTW, drol & winny is a very good combo. :)

Why would you want to stress your liver like that? You could do test/drol or test/dbol and get the same results. I dont know but it doesnt really seem worth it to me.

Anyone have experience with anadrol + dianabol in the same cycle?
What are the results???
Is it fanatastic combination for the mass?

Thanks!

i did use them both. i was 22 years old and was a nice big bloated 270lb. got my biggest bench then too. its a good combo. used test and slin too. i was a crazy young shmuck!!! wouldnt do it now im older and smarter. just not worth the stain on the body.
just my 2cents.
lucian

Why would you want to stress your liver like that? You could do test/drol or test/dbol and get the same results. I dont know but it doesnt really seem worth it to me.

Yes you r right on that. I will say if your looking for some explosive strength gains this is it. Please be careful if you do and take alot of water and liver care.

I've used it before for 3 months....25mgs ed of each. Gains were slower because of the doses but better quality and lasted longer once I quit. Not as much bloat. I read an article about both of them together....somehow they have a synergistic effect on one another.

I wouldn't use them in the same cycle at all. I had some blood work done 3 weeks after drol once, even though it was only 50mg/day there was still some liver impact. My doc told me to drink less, and I don't drink.

another option is 50 mgs of each preworkout, on training days only..

another option is 50 mgs of each preworkout, on training days only..

I would be in jail within 20min of entering the door. You know how aggressive and angry that would make you? If you dont go to a hardcore gym do NOT attempt this! lol

Good god is there no end to all the voodoo about orals?

Try sensible doses for a change.

Using 30 mg dbol and 25 mg drol (half a tab) works pretty well. (per day total)

I like the dbol during the day for energy/appetite and drol before bed to avoid the lack of appetite that it can sometimes cause.

Along with other things, a drol/dbol cycle is not bad and can be cost-effective as well.

Im currently doing anadrol 50mg and dbol 30mg for pre contest and its working well, not holding much water due to zero carbs.

However I would like to point out that half an anadrol 25mg dont work! Your better off taking the tablet whole or not taking it at all. Check it, if did work they would have lower doses for it as well.

I actually think Anadrol + Tbol would be a better combo than anadrol/dbol

I would be in jail within 20min of entering the door. You know how aggressive and angry that would make you? If you dont go to a hardcore gym do NOT attempt this! lol

Drol affects your mood? Never done that for me.

Ok I think so

I've done both combo... gains are pretty steady... alot of bloat... alot of sides from the anadrol which i did not like... but strength was off the roof... i would do either or... but I like dbol a little better... not as harsh a abombs... i say experiment... try dbol at first then add abombs... then drop dbol and check how much water you drop and strength gain loss or gain... i know when i drop dbol or abomb.. I lose atleast 15lb of water in two weeks or less.. its fun to see your body composition change...

I would be in jail within 20min of entering the door. You know how aggressive and angry that would make you?
Then you shouldn't be using any anabolics at all if you have this type of problems..

hell no

i have done it at 50mg drol/ day and 30 mg of dbol/day. got great gains but my body was fucked and my liver was worse than a serious alcoholic and my doc knew i was juicing so i wouldnt advise it to anyone unless you really have alot of oney to support your liver and kidney health. but like the others said test and drol or dbol will work just as well with less sides.

I am loving the effects of Drol and Dbol together, My strength is going way up and no more joint pain. I have only been doing two doses a day of 10mg dbol and 20mg drol for 30mg doses. total 60 mg/day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws