advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is Jay Cutler able to put on size while dieting?

BULK_CITY

Registered
I'm not really understanding this... I just watched his video (about the 2007 arnold) and he says he never does cardio and actually puts on size during his contest prep.

Can anyone tell me how this is possible?

I dont know if I've seen that video, but I've seen every other and in them he's always doing cardio.

Id like to answer this so badly.

Do you mean how he is 283 offseason and very cut and then goes into a contest in the 270's.....

Note to self: sometimes you just cannot type something out no matter how much you would like to in detail. I got to pass. Trop, MG, myself, and Homon knows...maybe they want to chime in....im going to leave it.

Do you mean how he is 283 offseason and very cut and then goes into a contest in the 270's.....

Note to self: sometimes you just cannot type something out no matter how much you would like to in detail. I got to pass. Trop, MG, myself, and Homon knows...maybe they want to chime in....im going to leave it.

Feel free to speak your mind Dante!.............................:cheeky-'m

Certain compounds when used in combination with a very precise diet(this simply cannot work without proper diet) cause what is known as nutrient partitioning.

The body can actually use it's own fat stores to provide the glycogen(and calories) needed to build muscle when combined with adequate protein, tren,hgh, and even ephedrine (to a much smaller extent) are all capable of this. different cells(muscle, fat, skin) all have different receptors so you can trick the brain into telling the muscles you are being fed while telling fat cells you are freaking starving!

There was an old myth that you could turn fat to muscle that is where that myth probably came from. You cant "directly" turn fat to muscle as they have different makeps, but your own body fat(once broken down and released into the bloodstream )can be used to assist an outside source of protein(amino acids) to build muscle

that is why it is possible for him to make gains while in a deficit

that would be my guess

Last edited:

You can say it man... the non-disclosure agreement on CT-H is no longer in effect as the product has now hit the shelves.

Forget what you thought you knew, it's all about moving the GLUT-4 receptors to the surface of your muscles.

Read about it here (scientific shit on p.2)

**broken link removed**

Celltech??

I heard it was Cybergenics!

Last edited:

Indeed. Lets just call it tricks of the trade then huh?;)

i think what DC is hinting at is that he doesnt get WAY out of competition shape like a lot of the other pros...he stays lean and doesnt put on a lot of fat, which makes his competition prep that much easier...

but thats just what i think :rolleyes:

I see MG and Homon down there in the currently active user list.

I guess they dont want to touch it either.

30 Active members on this post and no one has an answer....very disapointing:(

I'm not going to answer for anyone else but from my own experiences, which pale into insignificance next to the likes of the big boys. But any time I have started my prep for any show I have done, I always gain weight while leaning out throughout most of my prep. I put this down to a combo of the right nutrients at the right times with the right supps. Training just intensifies so I don't really change that. It is not till the last 3 weeks of my diet that I actually start to see the scale weight drop some. I attribute that to water and low carbs. I will not eloborate much more than that out of respect for our contest prep guys that earn their living at this!!:)

well i will say this much for those that are screaming drugs (or thinking it) Jay has a very basic approach to that, and what he told me was about the most basic info you could ever get, except one small little detail ;) ;)

I got to spend about a day and a half with jay, ate with him, chilled and watched tv and whatnot, he's a very down to earth bro, he is A LOT LIKE my boys around here.

well i will say this much for those that are screaming drugs (or thinking it) Jay has a very basic approach to that, and what he told me was about the most basic info you could ever get, except one small little detail ;) ;)

I got to spend about a day and a half with jay, ate with him, chilled and watched tv and whatnot, he's a very down to earth bro, he is A LOT LIKE my boys around here.

Come on b-boy lets hear it! Don't we all want too???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131