over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A-Bombs

Brutis

Newbies
How many people use Anandrol-50. ? I'm just curious as to how many serious bodybuilders find Anandrol a necessary part of their supplementation plan.

I loved Anadrol-50. I used it alot on my bulking cycles. Gives you some crazy strength. Of course more then anything it is hard as hell on your kidneys so you have to make sure you take your liv-52, milk thistle, etc. I havent used it in a long time but i do miss it.

I'm planning on trying some with my next cycle. I never tried them before, but I know a lot of guys love them.

I can't take anadrol or dbol....it throws my stomach into loops...and the kidney pain is uncomfortable....I just avoid them.

Good if You get good ones...REAL GOOD ones are tough to come by:rolleyes:

I know people say anadrol is anadrol no matter what the brand. BUT! The old Syntex Anadrol from the late 80's early 90's was the absolutely amazing.

personally i have been more impressed with d bol. the big green anadrol have not really impressed me that much.

I know people say anadrol is anadrol no matter what the brand. BUT! The old Syntex Anadrol from the late 80's early 90's was the absolutely amazing.

I cant remember the brand i had. All i know is it had chinese writing on it with an orange label and they were small white pills. They were awesome!

I hate it.
Some love it.

It's weird as it effects people completely differently, more so than any other AAS. I know a guy who takes it and gets no water retention (also gets very little gains) and uses it Pre-contest because it keeps his strength up, and hardens him up actually - weird, I just get bloated with a massive headache and don't want to do anything but sleep, i can't even eat on the stuff.

love them if they are good.... i blew up on ip's little white ones..... then i tried british dispensarary big green and they didnt do much at all.

The best Anadrol I've had were the ones from, I think his name was Mr. Lee, back in 1997 or 1998. They were Han kuk from korea I believe.

yea bro I was getting them from my doc in the late 80's , they were the real deal , nothing today comes close .

Syntex A-50 was awesome (red and white box, white pills). Great stuff.

QV A-75 was great stuff, too. I used to take 1/2 pill per day and get MAJOR strong, el pronto. My joints always ached after I quit using them...but, I always got awesome strength gains.

For me..D-bol makes me watery and feel good. A-bombs..they make me strong and hard and a smidge aggressive and almost overnight my lifts go up overtime.

I can only handle take Anadrol for a few weeks at a time. For whatever reason, the stuff works in a major way for me. After a while, the anadrol makes me have just kinds of an icky feels and my bp goes up and I stay strong, but, it kicks my ass on blood pressure.

Last show, I used A-50 the week of the show. Couldn't find any halo. Worked well for me.

anapolone from turkey

There is only two kinds that I believe to be real and/or properly dosed and very strong out there anymore and that is the anapolon from turkey and hemogenin from brazil. And yes you can still find them if you look hard enough. The ones from Iran look pretty, but suck and all the rest really suck, especially those big ass cheap green things from thailand or wherever.

+1 I know a guy who was naturally strong and lean he used these during his first run with aas in 94' his friends still laugh at the stories of how jacked he got in a very short time. He loved the OG A-Bombs, but has not used since

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws