over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAs vs BCAAs

mikeheavypecs

IFBB Judge
JUDGES
Bros

I did a search on here but did not find this........what is the difference between LBAs and BCAAs? I am taking BCAAs now after workouts.

Thanks!
Mike

I found this info on LBA's on another website. I posted the info below. I am not sure if it is completly correct or not. Thought it might help.

WildBB

WesleyInman said:
Not sure if you guys here are familiar with Liquid Beef Amino acids or not. The concept is that they contain a very high dosage of broken down proteins, that are very quickly digested into the body. I believe each serving is considered to be something like 500grams of Protein...yes you read that correctly LOL....So alot of guys just split up say half a dose during the day on top of the other naturally occuring proteins that they are getting.

I have heard amazing things about these, and the actual person selling these is a B.Building figure named Phil Hernon, who if you don't know has quite the following. I know several people who are using these now, and swear by them. Quick gains in muscle and strength are pretty commonplace among it's users. Not sure if they will upset your stomach, or kidneys for that matter, but this is pretty popular right now.

Not sure if I want to try them, they are a bit pricy, I think 15 a bottle or so, and that only lasts a few days...

If anyone is interested let me know, Ill link up Phil's contact asap

Let me know what you're experiences with these are

Hahahahhaaha

I found this info on LBA's on another website. I posted the info below. I am not sure if it is completly correct or not. Thought it might help.

WildBB

500 grams protein per serving???? Not sure if it is bad on kidneys? haahhahaah I love this crap.........Stay away from sites like that. LBAs are a complete protein, easily digested.....BCAAs are just a few amino acids......Lucine, Lysine, Isoleucine, Valine.....supposed to help recovery.

Sorry Phil,

I thought it said 50g...500g is absolutely retarded. I really have not heard much at all about LBA's. Do you have anymore good info for us?

WildBB

Would you like to hear my opinion on LBA's? They seem expensive at first but they really aren't because I don't need to buy BCAA's, protein powder or lots of food. So I'm actually saving money. I get almost all my protein from LBA's. The most obvious effect, at least for me, is the increased vascularity. My bodyfat is not that low, but I get new veins showing up all the time. I am making nice gradual lean muscle gains and getting bigger every day. These LBA's have a way of leaning you out too. I've been using about 3/4 of a bottle a day, but I could easily drink a bottle a day. My good progress is not all due to LBA's of course, but I feel they play a big part. I'm 53 years old too! It's funny when I go on other boards and read the way people just dismiss LBA's as a scam. They've never even tried them or know anything about them and they're saying they don't work. They talk about shills. That is so ridiculous. I am not connected with All American EFX in any way and I don't care if someone uses LBA's or not. I'm just giving my opinion and my personal experience. I highly recommend trying these for a couple weeks and judge for yourself.

yes try them
i get them from Phil as he is now my trainer
and im from new zealand
thy are great and easy to take
and you will feel the differance and your save money on food too
and will never take another protein powder again
and taste yummmmmmmmie :)
as lots of others on here are using them
dont jkust take my word

Would you like to hear my opinion on LBA's? They seem expensive at first but they really aren't because I don't need to buy BCAA's, protein powder or lots of food. So I'm actually saving money. I get almost all my protein from LBA's. The most obvious effect, at least for me, is the increased vascularity. My bodyfat is not that low, but I get new veins showing up all the time. I am making nice gradual lean muscle gains and getting bigger every day. These LBA's have a way of leaning you out too. I've been using about 3/4 of a bottle a day, but I could easily drink a bottle a day. My good progress is not all due to LBA's of course, but I feel they play a big part. I'm 53 years old too! It's funny when I go on other boards and read the way people just dismiss LBA's as a scam. They've never even tried them or know anything about them and they're saying they don't work. They talk about shills. That is so ridiculous. I am not connected with All American EFX in any way and I don't care if someone uses LBA's or not. I'm just giving my opinion and my personal experience. I highly recommend trying these for a couple weeks and judge for yourself.

Can you give us a pre-LBA diet and your current LBA diet? Im curious, because you said you have to buy less food.

And to Phil, I know LBA is low in protein count, but the protein in it is much stronger so to speak. So how would you relate 1 serving of LBA to meat/protein powder?

I sell them.........trust us, try them, it is better than seeing a page in a magazine.....you cannot tell anything from a picture.

hey bruthers,
Thanks a million for chyming in! Now that I understand the difference I want to be using LBAs......

Phil , how do I order some.......PM you , i guess?

Thanks!
Mike

Well

Can you give us a pre-LBA diet and your current LBA diet? Im curious, because you said you have to buy less food.

And to Phil, I know LBA is low in protein count, but the protein in it is much stronger so to speak. So how would you relate 1 serving of LBA to meat/protein powder?

3-4 Tbs per meal is all I needed for the USA

I have been using these for quite some time now, maybe a year. I will say I will not go without these as part of my daily training and nutrition regieme. They are the best supplement I have ever used. Lean mas gains. fat loss, increased energy output, faster recovery times, increased strength and intensity while training. Better concentration, better pumps as JP said in=creased vascularity, no loss of lean mass while dieting and I have been dieting pretty hard for the last couple of months.

Yes Mike, do get on these bro, you will not regret it.

I said it in previous posts, Guys this is the new generation in protein supplementation, use them or don't. Choice is yours!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131