over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout energy boost?

powerrack

Registered
What do all of you do and/or take to get that pre-workout energy boost. A lot us here put in long hours at work, some heavy labour jobs, sometimes you need a pick me up to get it done.I have been using the standby ephedrine and caffiene stack, 16-24mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffiene before I train. I only take it pre-workout as I don't believe in abusing ephedrine prods.What do all of you do?

Try chocamine, acetyl l-carnitine, and l-tyrosine.

What do all of you do and/or take to get that pre-workout energy boost. A lot us here put in long hours at work, some heavy labour jobs, sometimes you need a pick me up to get it done.I have been using the standby ephedrine and caffiene stack, 16-24mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffiene before I train. I only take it pre-workout as I don't believe in abusing ephedrine prods.What do all of you do?

I only use ECA when cutting. But before a workout, if i feel i need that extra boost, ill either take in some NaNo Vapour, by muscletech, just a regular 300mg of caffine, or ill make myself up some power cocoa.

Ergopharm AMP + ephedrine = best stimulant combo ever

Whether it be lifts, pulls, or cardio, ECA has always improved my performance.
While using an Ephedra based supplement, weight and/or reps usually go up and cardio becomes very enjoyable:D:eek:;)

Does anyone know if the Bronkaid Ephedrine they sell at CVS is any good. I'm like powerrack and need a nice pickup before going to the gym and caffeine just doesnt do it any more. Heres what Bronkaid consists of: Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg), Guaifenesin (400 mg). Is the Ephedrine Sulfate the same as HCL?

Does anyone know if the Bronkaid Ephedrine they sell at CVS is any good. I'm like powerrack and need a nice pickup before going to the gym and caffeine just doesnt do it any more. Heres what Bronkaid consists of: Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg), Guaifenesin (400 mg). Is the Ephedrine Sulfate the same as HCL?

The Ephedrine in the Bronkaid is real and good. I think the sulfate vs. HCL is just a binding salt and shouldn't have any affect for you.

Or...Tyrone's thermos:D they work everytime

clen/ coffee when the clen become inneffective, i lay off for a week and go with Ephedrine/ coffee . I prefer the ephedrine / coffee ........but the clen make s anabolics more effective .

Try chocamine, acetyl l-carnitine, and l-tyrosine.

I use ACLAR & L-Tyrosine before workouts, maybe some taurine and caffiene if i'm feeling absoloutly shattered. Generally i try to stay away from stimulants (that arn't amino acids) because i tend to find an addiction sneaking up on me otherwise.

i enjoy the NaNo vapor myself. Been on it for 4 months solid now and still get a noticeable intensity boost along with excellent vascularity.

I used Bronkaid for about a year and it did not give me the same workouts that the maxalets that were sold at the gas stations did. I was informed resently that the sufate is not nearly as effective at workout boost and fat burning as the HCI. Ive been using primetene for a week and it feels like i've finaly come back home. fat is melting and work outs are great and it is the only thing I have changed.

for my work outs i use 1 nodoze 2 primetene 10grms creitene 10 grrs BCAA 1Tlb glycerin.

First of all you have to be sure that you are not depleted of glycogen and nitrogen, then you need to be mentally very hungry for you workouts, during training you need to get involved mentally and physically, the pain caused by the intense and brutal reps and sets has to become pleasure, if you have all this than you don`t need that much stimulants, you training doesn`t have to depend on stimulants. Do you remember the "no pain no gain" I would change that to "when the pain become pleasure than you will have the gain".

I like NO Xplode or Dorian Yates Ultimate Formulas NOX Pump.The latter is very potent.A bit too strong for some.I like Ephedrine before cardio.....

First of all you have to be sure that you are not depleted of glycogen and nitrogen, then you need to be mentally very hungry for you workouts, during training you need to get involved mentally and physically, the pain caused by the intense and brutal reps and sets has to become pleasure, if you have all this than you don`t need that much stimulants, you training doesn`t have to depend on stimulants. Do you remember the "no pain no gain" I would change that to "when the pain become pleasure than you will have the gain".

Man said it best right there, excellent advice!! I second that, if your mentally not hungry then your probably overtired/overtrained. I dont have a heavy labor job and even I only weight train 3-4x/wk max, I just dont think more is always better. However, I do drink Speed Stack and Ripped force, but this is more of just a habit and for taste than energy. When I'm eating really clean sometimes anything like this just gives me something to look forward to I guess, keeps me from eating shit, as ridiculous as that may sound

Great post.

Mentally I am very hungry for my workouts. I do not have to drag myself to the gym, it's something I enjoy like most here on the boards. I do however after taking care of family responsibility, working a 12 hour shift,etc find I need something to aid me in prepping for the gym. I think the amount of ephedrine or caffiene I take in a week, some take within a day or two, I know not to abuse stims.

I don't like the feeling I get on no xplode,etc, plus they don't really tell you the full doses of certain ingredients in there, I don't like the idea of not knowing exactly what I'm putting in my body.

I've been using an eca stack with VPX's NO Shotgun. I also throw in some t-3 lately for an extra boost. I do notice more energy and better pumps when I use the two together.

I'm gonna have to reasearch this chocomine, I know nothing about it, sounds like it's good.

I like NO Xplode or Dorian Yates Ultimate Formulas NOX Pump.The latter is very potent.A bit too strong for some.I like Ephedrine before cardio.....

NOX-PUMP is the best pre workout drink I have ever used, shame its is being taken of the market at the end of the month:mad: . I bought 20 boxes when I heard and am keeping them all for myself and I sell supplements at discount. People are offering more than the RRP to part with them. That's how good it is. Tastes like shit, but it dose its job, that funny one of my gym members is just after asking my if I have any. LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear