over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most affective Anti-E and why?

i feel that the question is a little vague. there are different anti-e's that can accomplish certain things better than the next. to answer your question youd have to identify what you want accomplished....

it does not raise HDL-- and if it did, that would be a good thing;)

think you need to do some research--plenty of info already on this

Like stated it would lower your HDL which is your good cholesterol. Anit-e's lower your estrogen, estrogen has a lot of very good qualities among which is keeping a healthy balance between your HDL and LDL. You lower your estrogen and you will raise your LDL and lower your HDL which is bad on your heart and arteries.

The strongest anti-e is Letrozole aka Femara. It inhibits the aromatase enzyme by reversible competition. This also has some very strong side effects related to extremely low levels of estrogen.

I prefer to use SERMs (e.g. nolva or clomid) when possible.

Ive use A-dex but hear it raises your HDL.
Suggestions?:)

Arimidex is what is known as a aromatase inhibitor(AI) and can lower your HDL and raise LDL.

Nolvadex is a anti-estrogen witch is known to have no effect on HDL or some say it can raise your HDL.

So Nolva would be my choice if cholesterol was the issue.

Like stated it would lower your HDL which is your good cholesterol. Anit-e's lower your estrogen, estrogen has a lot of very good qualities among which is keeping a healthy balance between your HDL and LDL. You lower your estrogen and you will raise your LDL and lower your HDL which is bad on your heart and arteries.

The strongest anti-e is Letrozole aka Femara. It inhibits the aromatase enzyme by reversible competition. This also has some very strong side effects related to extremely low levels of estrogen.

I prefer to use SERMs (e.g. nolva or clomid) when possible.

Letro is also a (AI).

Im just trying to find an Anti -e which has the fewest sides and doesn't totally knock out the estrogen and can be run during the whole 12 weeker.
Thanks for the input guys:)

Arimidex is what is known as a aromatase inhibitor(AI) and can lower your HDL and raise LDL.

Nolvadex is a anti-estrogen witch is known to have no effect on HDL or some say it can raise your HDL.

So Nolva would be my choice if cholesterol was the issue.

big bapper you seem to know all about this
i have heard that lowering estrogen too much will have an adverse effect on strength gains
do you know if nolva will have this effect?

Im just trying to find an Anti -e which has the fewest sides and doesn't totally knock out the estrogen and can be run during the whole 12 weeker.

To give you the best answer it would help to post your cycle. There are certian steroids (e.g. 19-nors) that you will won't to avoid taken SERMs with for they can actually make you more sensitive to gyno.

i have heard that lowering estrogen too much will have an adverse effect on strength gains

Nolva is actually an estrogen(synthetic estrogen) so it binds to all the sites estrogens binds to however certian sites like in the mammory gland it will not bind to the co-activator which prevents gyno, hence the conotation SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator).

See attached image for reference:
cancer13.jpg

here's another image that may add in understand SERMs

cancer14.jpg

p.s. can some tell me how to post image rather then link to image?

Cycle is: 3-400 mg T.Prop eod for 12 weeks with Tren E 150mg/wk for 6-7 weeks.
That's it.

Last edited:
Cycle is: 3-400 mg T.Prop eod with Tren E 150mg/wk.
That's it.

tren is a 19-nor derivative so you want to avoid the SERMs like nolva and clomid altogether. I recommend using A-dex at a low level and increase as needed. Estrogen has many good effects and eliminating it by using large doses of AIs(like a-dex or letro) will result in loss of libido(regardless of your testosterone levels), lower immunity, bone lose, high cholesterol, etc. So use as little as possible but increase at first signs of gyno. There is not one set level, everyones body is different. However, since letro is the strongest AI there is I always have some on hand just in case you need it for gyno but use only in an emergency.

Good Luck!

tren is a 19-nor derivative so you want to avoid the SERMs like nolva and clomid altogether. I recommend using A-dex at a low level and increase as needed. Estrogen has many good effects and eliminating it by using large doses of AIs(like a-dex or letro) will result in loss of libido(regardless of your testosterone levels), lower immunity, bone lose, high cholesterol, etc. So use as little as possible but increase at first signs of gyno. There is not one set level, everyones body is different. However, since letro is the strongest AI there is I always have some on hand just in case you need it for gyno but use only in an emergency.

Good Luck!
Thaks for the input bro. I never have had a problem with gyno, even when not using any Anti-E Im more concerned with bloating and high cholesterol.
Thanks to everyone's imput

Nolvadex would be my choice. Best of luck with your cycle, Lets us know how you get on.

Respect.

Not a chance Bro, unless took in toxic doses.

one advantage of exemestane is that it can lower shbg, thus increasing your free test. proviron does this too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws