over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Dexter

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Ok, not talking about Jackson, I'm talking about the Showtime TV series. I find this show so intriguing and so different that I think it's amazing. For those who haven't seen it, it's a must see. He's friggin nuts. He's basically a crime scene, blood splatter investigator for Miami PD that is actually a serial killer himself. The twist is he kills other murderers and serious offenders, and never innocent people. A REALLY twisted vigilante. Time to cheer on the bad guy. I just downloaded the whole first season and I'm on episode 5. This guy is stone cold nuts, I love it.

BTW, that twisted OTH would love this show :D

I love this show. Easily one of the best shows on TV. The second season is even better than the first.

AWESOME SHOW! it's so weird/unique/disturbing... i love it!

it's one of those shows that you end up watching an entire season in one sitting b/c you can't wait to see what happens next

can't wait for season 3 this sept!!

Great show. I actually already own the first season on DVD. Wait until you get to the second season, absolutely amazing.

If you like the show, def check out the books. Season one is based on the first book. I believe it's called Darkly Dreaming Dexter.

Love the show.

I had cinemax for years until a coworker kept talking about Dexter. I changed over to showtime late last year when the second season premiered. That weekend was a free preview of the channel that allowed me to see that first episode so I got hooked. Now I'm into Weeds as well.

The show happens to have viewership that is less than half of the Walking Dead. It is loyal though. :cool:

UPDATED: ‘Dexter‘ has been renewed for a sixth season, Showtime confirmed Monday. The cable network’s President of Entertainment, David Nevins, said via press release, “‘Dexter’ is the best suspense drama on television. To grow its audience so significantly in its fifth season is an enormous accomplishment by this amazing cast and crew. This is the easiest decision I’ve made since I got to Showtime.” Production on season 6 begins next spring.

PREVIOUSLY: Showtime is preparing to renew ‘Dexter’ for a sixth season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Sunday night’s episode of the Michael C. Hall-starring drama delivered the show’s second-highest ratings ever with 2.5 million viewers tuning in.

The fifth season finale is set to air Dec. 12.

My wife and I love the show Dexter. We dont have showtime but either buy it on I-Tunes or rent it at Blockbuster

Season 2 was awesome, with the Doakes vs Dexter saga. The show is now finally getting almost equally as awesome as that season was.

amazing show - he's always psycho, but i LOVE when he gets that "stone-cold-effin-crazy look" like the end of last nights episode.

Best series on TV period!

Best writing, best acting, best story lines.....Dexter is the shit! Although, I still wish Rita was around.....gotta little thing for her.

Ok, not talking about Jackson, I'm talking about the Showtime TV series. I find this show so intriguing and so different that I think it's amazing. For those who haven't seen it, it's a must see. He's friggin nuts. He's basically a crime scene, blood splatter investigator for Miami PD that is actually a serial killer himself. The twist is he kills other murderers and serious offenders, and never innocent people. A REALLY twisted vigilante. Time to cheer on the bad guy. I just downloaded the whole first season and I'm on episode 5. This guy is stone cold nuts, I love it.

After staring at your avatar for the last 5 minutes:eek::eek::eek:,,,I forgot what the topic was:p

Bro, wait till you get to the current season, its absolutely nuts. on season 1 you are just BARELY scratching the surface! keep watching, you will enjoy every second of it.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic