over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest you've ran EQ?

Team Hoss

Registered
I've heard of people running it yr round. I understand it's aromatization is extremely slow if any, but it does suppress HTPA axis.

What can be taken during an extremely long cycle, greater than 14 wks, to help keep HTPA axis in check? And what can be taken to regulate aromatization for sensitive individuals?

Hoss

I've heard of people running it yr round. I understand it's aromatization is extremely slow if any, but it does suppress HTPA axis.

What can be taken during an extremely long cycle, greater than 14 wks, to help keep HTPA axis in check? And what can be taken to regulate aromatization for sensitive individuals?

Hoss

Main thing I would worry about would be prolactin levels. I would think a long cycle would certainly elevate that.

I ran it one time all the way from the dealer to my safe box at home...about 5-miles or so..

hematocrit

eq increases hematocrit. the longer you stay on the greater the chance of a bloodclot. 12 weeks should be the max.

if you are going to do it for a long period, you can buy a zipocrit for $200. it is pretty easy to test your crit frequently (in addition to going to lab).

drugs like nolva and clomid can slightly increase your chance of thrombosis (blood clot). should not be a concern if you are getting your crit checked though.

it is not a nor deriv, and doesn't really elevate prolactin--at least not for me.

i've used ATD and proviron on it, and HDL was okay. if you ran it long term with something like armi or letro, you might be screwing with your lipids the whole time though... can't see how that would be healthy.

all these long cycles seem crazy if you are not getting your bloodwork done... i mean you could really be f'ing yourself up and not know it

if you are going to do it for a long period, you can buy a zipocrit for $200. it is pretty easy to test your crit frequently (in addition to going to lab).

drugs like nolva and clomid can slightly increase your chance of thrombosis (blood clot). should not be a concern if you are getting your crit checked though.

it is not a nor deriv, and doesn't really elevate prolactin--at least not for me.

i've used ATD and proviron on it, and HDL was okay. if you ran it long term with something like armi or letro, you might be screwing with your lipids the whole time though... can't see how that would be healthy.

all these long cycles seem crazy if you are not getting your bloodwork done... i mean you could really be f'ing yourself up and not know it

Blood work can get really expensive when adding up several different test. Which values may be affected by EQ and would need to be checked regularly, say every couple months?

Great post bro, well said.

Chip

I always thought EQ should be run for at least 16wks. At least thats what a lot of people say.

yeah, works good over the long term. just get the blood-work and or give blood when on for a while.

i've tested my crit when on it and on other stuff, and to be honest, any gear raises your rbc count. EQ does not have some super duper unique effect there.

the nice thing about eq (and what i think causes most of its good qualities) is that you get just the right amount of conversion to estrogen. this is good for growth, igf-1 levels, RBC formation, etc, but not enough to really bloat you or cause fat gain. this is why it is an easy drug to recomend... not too much adjustment required

after i figured out how to exactly dose testosterone for me (pretty low dose) and exactly how much AI i should use, i found i could get many of the benefits of EQ off of just test... plus mood is better than on eq.

i ran it for 24 weeks loved every day of it. my doc checked my levels at the beginning of my cycle 8 weeks in then 16 weeks in then at the end my blood pressure actually went down while on cycle of eq sust n masteron

i ran it for 24 weeks loved every day of it. my doc checked my levels at the beginning of my cycle 8 weeks in then 16 weeks in then at the end my blood pressure actually went down while on cycle of eq sust n masteron

wow, thats great to hear tank. smart idea getting your levels checked every 8wks. how much did you run?

well here is the cycle I came up with

week1 n2 1000mg sust

week3-28 500mg sust

week1 n 2 600 mg eq

week 3-24 400 mg eq

week 16-25 300 masteron 300mg

the only reason I ran my cycle this long is that my semi pro football seasons over laped ( they werent supposed to) and I didnt want to come off in the middle of the season. I also take dbol 25 mg per day thursday thru sat. to get some good aggression going for game nite

at week 10, 16,22, 28 i did 500 iu's hcg 2 times per week

my stats are
height 6'3 weight 305 bodyfat is 12-14% been weight training for the most part of 14 years. been doing anabolics for 3 years age is 30 going on trt after my cycle is complete my doc is also going to get me on hrt I have a very cool family doc he talked me into doing steroids to help repair my body after years of football

seems like you lucked out! thats great you have a chill family doc. many ppl wish they could find one lol. youre a big boy bro! and impressive body fat at that kinda weight

its just luck with genetics my dads side of the family has some serious size to it. it also heps being a fulltime firefighter/emt and being active in football and basketball. would love to get down to like 6 or 7% bodyfat and weigh like 280 but I do not have the disicipline. but it wont stop me from trying

its just luck with genetics my dads side of the family has some serious size to it. it also heps being a fulltime firefighter/emt and being active in football and basketball. would love to get down to like 6 or 7% bodyfat and weigh like 280 but I do not have the disicipline. but it wont stop me from trying

i know what you mean. my mums side is all small, and my fathers side has more of the bigger genetics. i was always thin until i started eating more and realized i have more of my fathers genetics

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws