over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I think

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
Why I think that Deca is not important when you are taking testosteron.

Testosteron belongs to a class of chemicals called androgens. In male androgens are essential for the development and maintenace of specific reproductive tissues such as testis,prostate , penis ect. as well such as increased muscle and muscle strenght(not anabolics DECA). In order to maintain androgen concentration at apropriate levels, the androgens must be balanced againts the rates of metabolic clerance and excrection. The action of androgens in target cells depends on: (1).the amount of steroid wich can
penetrate into the cells, (2).the extent of metabolic conversion within the cells, (3). the interaction with receptor protein, and finally and here where I think the Deca intefer with the androgen receptors (4). upon the androgen receptors.

How much test we should take ? I will share my theory next week.

The research I have seen agrees with you Emeric, testosterone is a more potent than Deca Durabolin. I've read some studies hinting it has to do with a steroid's ability to aromatiz into estrogen is proportional to IGF-1. And we know testosterone has more conversion to estrogen. But that's just a theory.

I am looking forward to more info on this. thanks Emeric.

The research I have seen agrees with you Emeric, testosterone is a more potent than Deca Durabolin. I've read some studies hinting it has to do with a steroid's ability to aromatiz into estrogen is proportional to IGF-1. And we know testosterone has more conversion to estrogen. But that's just a theory.

Yes it converds to estrogen, however it is posible to have minimum conversion if we use much lower doz and more freqvent.

In the human male more than 95% of testosteron is secreted by the testis, which produces approximately 6-7 mg per day, that is approximately 42-49 mg per week, so if we would add 100 to 150mg extra per week that would round out to 149 to 199mg per week, that would be 4 times more that are testis produces normaly. Testosterone is also produced in the adrenal cortex (Comments: This is the reason wahy is important to regulate the adrenal cortex out put( see Humanofort) and small amount are produced in the btain cells. Although the contribution of cells in the nervous system to the circulating hormone levels is very small, local production of steroids can be physiologically very important for local action.

what about nandrolones affect on the, I think, the pituitary?

you are always a wealth of info Emeric. I am eager to hear more! STEELE

No, what we need is: 1. to kip are HDL in good range, the precursor to synthesis of many steroids is cholesterol. 2. kip continuosly activated the StAR protein (STEROIDOGENESIS ACTIVATOR PROTEIN), 3. maintein the testicular function and rgulate the cortisol production.

No, what we need is: 1. to kip are HDL in good range, the precursor to synthesis of many steroids is cholesterol. 2. kip continuosly activated the StAR protein (STEROIDOGENESIS ACTIVATOR PROTEIN), 3. maintein the testicular function and rgulate the cortisol production.
Hmmmm... I find this a very interesting theory. Do you feel all nandrolones to be of little value when taking testosterone?

Hmmmm... I find this a very interesting theory. Do you feel all nandrolones to be of little value when taking testosterone?

Yes, for a healty young adult athlete, testosteron should be the only performance enhancer drug.

Yes, for a healty young adult athlete, testosteron should be the only performance enhancer drug.

I look/gain/feel the best from running test only.

Whay I think that Deca is not important when you are taking testosteron.

Testosteron belongs to a class of chemicals called androgens. In male androgens are essential for the development and maintenace of specific reproductive tissues such as testis,prostate , penis ect. as well such as increased muscle and muscle strenght(not anabolics DECA). In order to maintain androgen concentration at apropriate levels, the androgens must be balanced againts the rates of metabolic clerance and excrection. The action of androgens in target cells depends on: (1).the amount of steroid wich can
penetrate into the cells, (2).the extent of metabolic conversion within the cells, (3). the interaction with receptor protein, and finally and here where I think the Deca intefer with the androgen receptors (4). upon the androgen receptors.

but what are the goals we are talking about here? slight increase in muscle mass and performance? or maximizing lean muscle mass gains above someone natural genetic limit?

but what are the goals we are talking about here? slight increase in muscle mass and performance? or maximizing lean muscle mass gains above someone natural genetic limit?

If you are body builder,the goal is to increase muscle mass and maximize lean muscle above natural genetic.

You're probably right about building muscle etc but if you take test only for a long time, it weakens the tendons. Deca/eq helps to keep them strong.

If you are body builder,the goal is to increase muscle mass and maximize lean muscle above natural genetic.

I am sorry if i lack scientific studies on this issue, but I do not believe that 100-150 mg extra per week is going to maximize muscle gain above genetic limit. true, it would be 3-4 times more than what the body produces, but it does not equate to 3-4 times the gains you would see naturally. I am speaking from a practical point of view here, and not scientific research. 100-150 mg would produce a better sense of wellbeing and better sex drive, but not much of a difference in muscle mass and performance.

Also, regarding the deca. I have not had much experience with the hormone PERSONALLY, but I have tried decreasing test dosage and adding deca with my clients, and some (not all) grew a lot better (on the same diet and training regime). Especially on clients who retain a lot of water on test. Personally, i have seen better results with less test while adding other compounds, especially when wanting to retain muscle mass and maximizing fatloss.

From a health point of view, i would believe it would be better to stay natural and take care of your bodily functions (cholesterol, thyroid, HPTA funcion... etc) by diet and training without the use of hormones, until a later age when your body naturally starts decreasing test production. A marginal increase of 100-150 mg of test per week (in my opinion) cannot be justified by saying you want to increase muscle mass, but stay as healthy as possible. If you want to stay as healthy as possible, stay natural. if you want to break the natural limit, the minimal amount IMHO to use is 500 mg test (if muscle is your concern). The higher the dose, the more you comprimise health for LBM.

Whay I think that Deca is not important when you are taking testosteron.

Emeric, I enjoy your posts and want to pick your brain a little.

I agree with your theory here but I have some questions:

What role do you think that taking testosterone plays in the aging process?

Certain people will get little to no side effects even on a decent high dose (1 - 2 grams a week) and yet others will suffer gyno symptoms at merely 300mg per week. What is the cause of this?

Is it possible to increase ones androgen receptors?

Finally, do you believe that it is truly possible to permanently shut down ones own testosterone? If so, what would be the benefit of cycling when you can do lower doses, more frequently, and never worry about your balls doing their job again? (to put it bluntly)

If you can't answer these, don't worry. I'm just thinking out loud and I'm sure that you at least have an opinion on them. :) :D :)

I agree with you emeric but for a different reason.If you simply look at the anabolic to androgenic ratio of testosterone to deca .It is plain to see testosterone does all the jobs that a steroid can do and does it better based on the ratio than deca.I don't want to be any more technical than that I hope people can see my point.

I can see where this is going but I have in the past (when legal only)gained 22 lb in 8 weeks taking 100mg test e for 3 weeks 150 for 3 and 250 for 2 weeks .

I aslo like to refer to androgen receptors as spark plugs and if you build your size and strength up naturally first ,so your a v8 (squatting deep over 400 for 10 reps for example ) THen that v8 allows the body to respond more to vitamins.THan the 4 cylinder person squatting 200 for 10 and starts taking vitamins they laack the spark plugs(androgen receptors).THats my theory anyway.

Last edited:
Emeric, could you ever see an instance where adding deca to one's regimen might be warranted? For example, for added collagen synthesis? Or its reputation for joint relief?

My best gains have been on testosterone and deca hands down, it doesn't take much deca either 2-400 mg at most.
deca does increase the hematocrit and hit the pit hard but again in times when people are building maximum mass with out the concern for total safety and androgen/anabolic combo works best. People need to watch their hematocrit on test as well and deca does really increase it over the course of a cycle -donate blood and keep it under 50, we have discussed this before on here about controlling hematocrit.

My best gains have been on testosterone and deca hands down, it doesn't take much deca either 2-400 mg at most.
deca does increase the hematocrit and hit the pit hard but again in times when people are building maximum mass with out the concern for total safety and androgen/anabolic combo works best. People need to watch their hematocrit on test as well and deca does really increase it over the course of a cycle -donate blood and keep it under 50, we have discussed this before on here about controlling hematocrit.

yup.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner