over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety on EQ?

Did you have anxiety problems while running EQ?

• Had Anxiety

Votes: 52 32.1%
  • Did not have Anxiety

Votes: 110 67.9%

• Total voters

yogiblood

Registered
How many of you ran EQ and had anxiety problems? What would happen? Were the gains worth it?

Last edited:
How many of you ran EQ and had anxiety problems? What would happen? Stories?

Basically it caused me to feel just generally depressed. I'm normally pretty happy. I don't let things get to me. I just stressed out alot easier (which I didn't know how to deal with) and worried about things alot more. I didn't notice much until I was off. For me, I'm done with it.

Reactions: D2
didn't get any at 700mg per week. in fact, didnt get ANYTHING out of it

none here

I have done EQ 5 or 6 times in a cutting cycle with no problems,I know alot of guys who love the stuff.I really dont know anyone that disliked it.

i love the way EQ makes me look.veins poppin out everywhere.i get great results using 400-600mg/week with 750 to 1000 mg/week of test.i naturally get anxiety so i cant tell if the EQ gives me more.it is my favorite anabolic stacked with test

eq made me feel really tired like i was about to hybernate. winny almost gave me a nervous breakdown! both times ive done it!

hmm. i like EQ, it really helps me heal my joints! as far as emotional side efffects, i have never noticed any from it.

i always had a slight bit of anxiety, but first time i ran EQ my anxiety went through the roof, I couldnt do anything without feeling nauseous. It continued after I stopped the cycle, lasted about a year. but everyone reacts different, my friends haven't had any problems, I guess I was the unlucky one.

Most AS raises your red blood cell count and Eq just does it more than other AS. The problem with Eq is usually with higher doses causing panic attacks because your blood gets so rich that it can't get through the capillaries and you can't breathe. The anxiety side effect is very rare.

ANXIETY

I Have done EQ alot it varies I have only had Anxiety issues one time and that is when I brought home 6 batches of BOLDABOL what a Joke. I think all my Cust. had Anxiety that cycle. But if you get some good Domestic or Human Grade Imo you can have a good cycle. DO Not Run alone. They call Test "Test" for a Reason the male is suppose to have it in his Body.

Reactions: D2
EXTRA RBCs

Most AS raises your red blood cell count and Eq just does it more than other AS. The problem with Eq is usually with higher doses causing panic attacks because your blood gets so rich that it can't get through the capillaries and you can't breathe. The anxiety side effect is very rare.

so you have more Red Blood Cells on all AS?
Is anxiety like this reported with just low dose to medium say 200-400mg/week Test?
What do you do ....give blood?

Yes, and yes.

Is anxiety like this reported with just low dose to medium say 200-400mg/week Test?

Any aas will raise your rbc levels. It is very important for people running even cruise doses 250-400mg per week to donate blood. I donate at least every 60days. As far as RBC induced anxiety i have not experianced this. I think the statement was that EQ causes an even greater increase in the RBC than other aas. Thats was the reasoning behind it being the culprit in having anxiety. I have no anxiety issues on 250-500mg of test. Everyone is different though. Oh and sorry i have never ran EQ so i am of no help there.

Yes, all AS raises your RBC. But that's ok. It's nothing to be alarmed about. You will probably never notice it because it's not going to raise it to a dangerous level. Eq does though at higher doses. Not dangerous in the sense that it's physically harmful, it just causes panic attacks in your brain.
No, this is not a characteristic of Test.
I've run Eq many times and never had an issue. But I've seen others post about their panic attacks and anxiety now and then over the last decade. Most don't know why.

Love EQ everytime I have done it...good gains, no sides, long acting, increased libido, increased appetite

Listen to your body

Reading all the posts it sounds like another case of listen to your body because everybodys reacts differently. I wouldnt invest in a ton of it until you tried it and knew if it was for you or not.

Only had noticeable anxiety on high doses >800mg/week. Did not see appreciable gains from this dose. But, it did raise my red blood cell count high enough for my doctor to be very concerned.

Only had noticeable anxiety on high doses >800mg/week. Did not see appreciable gains from this dose. But, it did raise my red blood cell count high enough for my doctor to be very concerned.

so you at least got good vascularity?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity