advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATT: NEWS FROM MEXICO (and its not good)

1loco

Banned
I have VERY close ties to TJ and and Southern Cali... so today i get the very pathetic news straight from my Pham in TJ.... as of MAY the Mexican government (due to the our gov making them) are changing all ANABOLIC STEROIDS to a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. YES.... that sucks.
Prices ---------going way ----------------------> up up up
Walking across the boarder to pop a shot for personal reasons <----going way--------down down down.
So, if you still do have any hope for Mexican products to get back to normal again, some of that hope just went straight down the shitter.
Stay safe bros...
1 Loco

Thanks for the update 1loco. This is not good news. However, we are talking about a developing country. Money talks. Do u think it will be difficult for a bodybuilder to get a script for some extra cash? I highly doubt it.

Thanks for the update 1loco. This is not good news. However, we are talking about a developing country. Money talks. Do u think it will be difficult for a bodybuilder to get a script for some extra cash? I highly doubt it.

I totally agree thats true but you better bet, script or not the prices are going to go through the roof.
To say the least, its just putting another "brand" on anabolics for the general public to use against us. Making them controlled in Mexico will only put us in the same boat as other really BAD drugs..... recreational shit ya know.

1Loco

True. But I predict that it will be a little more of a hassle. But I still think it will be easy to get. There is too much money in it!

The USA has the Mexican gov't as its little bitch.. I think it was a year or 2 ago, but Mexico was gonna make small personal quantities of ALL drugs legal - even coke and dope.. But the USA said NOOOO WAYYYYY! and they squashed it real quick.

This is actually GREAT news for those who walk across the border to get their meds.

Example: I've walked over and bought AAS before, along with valiums, xanax, etc. Well, the "Dr." sells you a script for the valiums and you can legally walk back across the border with the valiums in your hand, after all you have a script. You just show them the script at Customs and they send you on your way with no hassles.

However, since steriods weren't a substance you needed a percription for in Mexico, the Dr. didn't issue you one; therefore even though you could buy all the AAS you wanted while on Mexican soil, you still had to sneek them back across. Now you will be able to buy a script for them as well while you're there and LEGALLY walk back across the border without having to hide them, just like I did with the valiums.

:)

Last edited:
Now you will be able to buy a script for them as well while you're there and LEGALLY walk back across the border without having to hide them, just like I did with the valiums.

I don't think it's gonna be that easy.. If it's our gov't pressuring them to make them controlled since they see it as a problem, why would they all of a sudden let you walk across the border with them no problem? I really doubt that's gonna be the case.

mex

as a person who lives in the vicinity of mexico and has dealt with the border and check point on many occasions I agree with 5150. just hope im right, And as far as prices there is always the black market right

Terry is 100% right.

If you have a foreign prescription, you are allowed to bring a 3 month supply back into this country. This is in place because of experimental non-fda approved treatments for various diseases. The person writing the script needs to be a doctor of course=-) But i used this many times while in the marine corps.

wow..terrible news :(

This is actually GREAT news for those who walk across the border to get their meds.

Example: I've walked over and bought AAS before, along with valiums, xanax, etc. Well, the "Dr." sells you a script for the valiums and you can legally walk back across the border with the valiums in your hand, after all you have a script. You just show them the script at Customs and they send you on your way with no hassles.

However, since steriods weren't a substance you needed a percription for in Mexico, the Dr. didn't issue you one; therefore even though you could buy all the AAS you wanted while on Mexican soil, you still had to sneek them back across. Now you will be able to buy a script for them as well while you're there and LEGALLY walk back across the border without having to hide them, just like I did with the valiums.

:)
wishfull thinking brutha.you think our gov. has not thought about all the things people would do to bring gear back into this counrty if this is really true about the script thing.i garantee you can find plenty of DR. in mexico that will sell you blank signed script for dollars.he will put on it what you want sign it and leave the name blank.you bring it back to the U.S and sell the script.the buyer puts his name on it and takes it to the pharmacy too easy.

what i dont understand why do people buy the gear in mexico and then risk crossing the boarder with it.why not buy it in mexico then ship it to yourself before you leave then go home and wait for your package to arrive :rolleyes:

I don't think it's gonna be that easy.. If it's our gov't pressuring them to make them controlled since they see it as a problem, why would they all of a sudden let you walk across the border with them no problem? I really doubt that's gonna be the case.

Since prescrip drugs are more of a problem for our youth, you would think that they would regulate this more than some steroids??

Sounds easy but....

what i dont understand why do people buy the gear in mexico and then risk crossing the boarder with it.why not buy it in mexico then ship it to yourself before you leave then go home and wait for your package to arrive :rolleyes:

Unfortunatly, it is almost impossible to ship a package from Mexico and NOT customs rip that shit open and either... set up a controlled delivery or, just keep the shit and resale it. I tried that a couple years ago and it took about a month to get here and it was totally empty and resealed.

1Loco

Unfortunatly, it is almost impossible to ship a package from Mexico and NOT customs rip that shit open and either... set up a controlled delivery or, just keep the shit and resale it. I tried that a couple years ago and it took about a month to get here and it was totally empty and resealed.

1Loco

bro i live in san luis and you can still find cheap gear and old redijects

i hear bajavet in TJ right after the boarder first right down the alley and left into the big pavillion has been notifying customs after gear purchases

Sponsor affected?

Will this affect Mexanabolics?

This is know

bro i live in san luis and you can still find cheap gear and old redijects

i hear bajavet in TJ right after the boarder first right down the alley and left into the big pavillion has been notifying customs after gear purchases

I know you can get gear now at somewhat cheap prices but they are not controlled now.... when that changes you better believe the same thing that happened here will happen there. Back in the 80s i could buy 1000 dbol for practically nothing, then when Bush passed the law making anabolics a controlled substance the prices shot through the roof. Same will happen down south. Im not saying they SHOULD but knowing the way of the Mexican, if they have a reason or an excuse to jack up prices they will.

Supply and demand! They know that no matter what, they will supply the demand no matter the price.

1Loco

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75