Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

DK T-400?? ANYONE FAMILIAR

Anyone use DK T-400? If so what were your thoughts about it. also is it a 50/50 split between cyp and enanth? what benefits does this offer other than just being 400mg/ml?

thanks
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

Ive read that this is some insanely painful stuff.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Didn't even know that stuff was still around, but when I tried it probably 7 yrs ago, it was without a doubt the most painful gear I ever injected.. I did a delt injection, and couldn't lift my arm above my head for a solid 2-3 days.. It felt like someone wacked me with a sledge-hammer.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Newbie Registered Member

no pain 4 me. 50mg test prop, 175mg test cyp, 175mg test ent.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Shoot me with some battery acid....

I cannot begin to describe the pain I experience..... maybe I am a wus
Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

I have heard the new T400 is painless.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

I am guessing it's "new" but all I know is it's from asia.

can we mention if it's a sponsor? or an i saposed to say something stupid like "is anyone watching ****'s t-400 dvd?"

I lmao when i read shit like that. theres gotta be a better code than that. lmao
Old 04-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member

It's not a matter of code IMO, cuz people aren't that stupid.. It's a matter of just not coming out and saying certain words - cuz if we're just talking about our blu-ray DVD's and screen resolutions, then we didn't say anything incriminating.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Banned

steroids,steroids, steroids, steroids, GEAR, DRUGS, JUICE, SAUCE!!!!! So come arrest me, LOL.

About the T-400, new stuff is not as painful at all, hardly any soreness. It's great, a couple cc's of that shit a week and you'll grow like a weed
Old 04-02-2009, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

real denkall test 400= very,very,painful
new denkall test 400=havent tried it yet
Old 04-02-2009, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

I always diluted it with something else like deca to kill the pain.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

I know that IP guy was rebottling T400 about a year ago and my test levels were only 525 after a month....I would becareful unless you know your source
Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbuilder View Post
I am guessing it's "new" but all I know is it's from asia.

can we mention if it's a sponsor? or an i saposed to say something stupid like "is anyone watching ****'s t-400 dvd?"

I lmao when i read shit like that. theres gotta be a better code than that. lmao
tell me about it. When I talk about gear I usually mention that I'm on TRT, or say that I'm "researching something." Hence, whatever in the hell it is that I'm talking about isn't illegal. These are both true, though But at least it's not a poorly masked, blatant description of something felonius. Like that word? Felonius?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

if we are talking about the old t400 by denkall that used to be made in mexico then that was hells fury in a 10mL bottle. i seriously have no idea how people could use that stuff and still be able to function. I used 1cc of it in my quad and could squat or kneel down for a week. it was by far the wrost gear I have ever used.

The reason for it was a couple of reasons. Obviouly dissolving 400mgs of test into 1cc of oil is alot, so it takes alot of BA to do so. The resulting factor of the increased amount of BA is going to be alot of irritation and inflimation at the injection point. The other reason is the test prop. We all know prop hurts so combine it with the above said factors and this is your main reason.

The new t400 by IP, I havent ever tried. I have heard several people say it hurts and several say that its great so as with any IP product in my opinon its going to be hit and miss and may vary batch to batch but I do hear more good reviews than negative ones.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Registered Member

hated the stuff

I hate the stuff from DK mexico. i shot the stuff into my bicep and holy shit i though i had to go to the hospital to amputate the damm thing. i could not bend my arm i had to put it in a sling cuz it hurt to move it.

If i remember correctly the Ba was high in there so the test could be fully disolve.

the new dk 400 i have heard is pain less. but have not tried. too many repressed memories with the original

"I used supplements that have proven research that 60% of the time it works everytime."

The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Okay, I ran 2ml last night. quad inj. Sore today but nothing unusual. Only thing I noticed is that the stuff is thick. Warmed it up as usual but I swear it took 3 min to inject 2ml. for me sust 250 same 2ml is about a 30-40 sec. just a really slow inj. I can feel the prop, but again nothing above and beyond sust.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbuilder View Post
Okay, I ran 2ml last night. quad inj. Sore today but nothing unusual. Only thing I noticed is that the stuff is thick. Warmed it up as usual but I swear it took 3 min to inject 2ml. for me sust 250 same 2ml is about a 30-40 sec. just a really slow inj. I can feel the prop, but again nothing above and beyond sust.
Best of luck to you plz for your sake get bloodwork done around 3rd to 4th week to be safe