Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Newbie Registered Member

1 Test cyp(dihydroboldenone cypionate)

I am thinking bout adding this into a cycle does anyone know what a typical weekly does of this is? i tried a search and only got info about test cyp.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBP View Post
I am thinking bout adding this into a cycle does anyone know what a typical weekly does of this is? i tried a search and only got info about test cyp.
two hydro groups on a boldenone molecule? What the hell is that?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacToSD View Post
two hydro groups on a boldenone molecule? What the hell is that?
DHB - the evil cousin of boldenone, much like Test's DHT counterpart, lol.. I've never heard of it, but it seems like alot of steroids have their DHx cousin (also heard of Nandrolone's DHN)
Old 05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Also heard that it's more powerful than test.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via AIM to Jarconis
treat it the same as EQ, very similar in structure, put it does pack more of a punch mg per mg than eq
Old 05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617ricky View Post
DHB - the evil cousin of boldenone, much like Test's DHT counterpart, lol.. I've never heard of it, but it seems like alot of steroids have their DHx cousin (also heard of Nandrolone's DHN)
ahh god, dht! is dhb a gimmick, or something that works? Has anyone actually used this stuff? I have serious doubts about the bioavailability of oral steroid knock offs. I wish datbetrue would pop up and post a research article about it. Have they done legitimate research on this? Or is it all speculation, word of mouth, personal results, or, dare I say it, hype? I know that the thread I commented on about tren-extreme -- and my doubts about it -- caused a lot of people to get upset/defensive. I still think that the picture I made is cool, though
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2009, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

Planning on injecting? I think 300mg a week was considered normal for this, but run at least a small amount of test while on it (100-150min) as its recipe for shutdown as fast as if it were test. I have some 1-t non-cyp as well as 1 bottle of the VPX 1-t cyp, but thats not enough to be worthwhile, and 1-t no ester, I dont feel like bothering with
Old 05-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
Planning on injecting? I think 300mg a week was considered normal for this, but run at least a small amount of test while on it (100-150min) as its recipe for shutdown as fast as if it were test. I have some 1-t non-cyp as well as 1 bottle of the VPX 1-t cyp, but thats not enough to be worthwhile, and 1-t no ester, I dont feel like bothering with
I was thinking of running 400mg of test e 300-400 1test cyp and 300mg tren ace. I have heard that 1 test can be considered very similar to tren but about 90% as anabolic which is obviously very powerful so the mix shld be very interesting. I was also planning on doign eod injects so I will have very low dosed 1test which shld keep inject pain down. Thanks for the input
Old 05-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

yeah, that should be nice. honestly I dont think you need that much test-e, personally i'd stay lower just to avoid bloating or much need for an AI. 1-t is roughly 2x as anabolic as test, and along with the tren (you mean 350 right, 100mg eod?) thats plenty of androgenic compound already too.

Now you've got me pondering a 1-t no ester/4ad no ester cycle Whats interesting on the 4ad is that its roughly 90-95% as anabolic as test even though its actual conversion to test is under 20%. So less estrogen/dht that way too. or maybe the combo of those and low dose deca? hmmm
Old 05-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Easy is right about the dosage from what I have read, 250-300 seems about normal for this. Just another option for the cycle, keep the test at your original dosage and drop the tren. I would think that the 1-test would be enough by itselfto run with the test, save the tren for another cycle as test+tren is plenty, I think I remember people comparing it to a less powerful tren, but also less sides. I am sure both cycle options would get the job done.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:49 AM
IFBB Pro / Double Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

1-test cyp is some good shit, one of my favorites!!! 300mgs/wk is a good dosage, and yes run some test with it if its legal where you reside
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Tried that stuff long ago when it was legal along with M1T. Did 200mg/week of 1-test cyp and 20mg/day of M1T, got wickedly strong while dropping about 10lbs of fat. The M1T was dropped about halfway through due to crazy blood pressure issues and general "feel-like-ass"-ness, but the 1test was great stuff. I wish it was still available and legal!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
yeah, that should be nice. honestly I dont think you need that much test-e, personally i'd stay lower just to avoid bloating or much need for an AI. 1-t is roughly 2x as anabolic as test, and along with the tren (you mean 350 right, 100mg eod?) thats plenty of androgenic compound already too.

Now you've got me pondering a 1-t no ester/4ad no ester cycle Whats interesting on the 4ad is that its roughly 90-95% as anabolic as test even though its actual conversion to test is under 20%. So less estrogen/dht that way too. or maybe the combo of those and low dose deca? hmmm
I am running that amount on the test to maintain erections I got issues with that shit when on tren unfortunately or I wld do 200-250 with that 1test and tren that is all you need just can't get hard without that much test
Old 05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun View Post
Tried that stuff long ago when it was legal along with M1T. Did 200mg/week of 1-test cyp and 20mg/day of M1T, got wickedly strong while dropping about 10lbs of fat. The M1T was dropped about halfway through due to crazy blood pressure issues and general "feel-like-ass"-ness, but the 1test was great stuff. I wish it was still available and legal!
Its still avail if you know the right people but very rare and very hard to find stuff
Old 05-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

On the subject of 1T

Hey TheBD , Did anyone mention that the 1test could be extremely irritating at the sight? I did a bit of it when it was available and I guess I liked it alot cuz I would put up with the pain that I would get every single time. So if I could make a suggestion start with half a cc per site and if its pain free and none irritaiting then increase it to 1 cc until u reach u'r desired amount. By the way this is a great site.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbeast View Post
Hey TheBD , Did anyone mention that the 1test could be extremely irritating at the sight? I did a bit of it when it was available and I guess I liked it alot cuz I would put up with the pain that I would get every single time. So if I could make a suggestion start with half a cc per site and if its pain free and none irritaiting then increase it to 1 cc until u reach u'r desired amount. By the way this is a great site.
already ahead of you I am actually going to be making it low dose and suspending it with test e 120 tren a 75 and 1 test 100 and doing eod shots. should help reduce discomfort and I am going to grab some EO if issues arise
Old 05-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Hey man,

I bought (2) 50 ml bottles of 1 Tes-Cyp from a company just before the pro-hormone ban went.

Rec'd doses are 200-400 mg per week. Side effects are lethargy.
An AD pro-hormone or something adrogenic is rec'd to counteract the effects.

It is very anabolic, worked for me, but did make me feeling abnormally tired.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Kilo Klub Member

i've been waiting for my pal snorman to chime in.. he will tell you all the info you need on it
Old 05-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

So is there any UG making this in liquid form ???

there seems to be alot of talk about prohormones as of late

chris
Old 05-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris250 View Post
So is there any UG making this in liquid form ???

there seems to be alot of talk about prohormones as of late

chris
liquid form, no? inject yeah....