over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SLEEPING AIDS

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
I'm finding it really hard to relax and sleep at the moment and because of the fact the sleep I get is real light, I end up waking up feeling even more tired.

I have to take ephedrine to even perk me up some days and obviously its not a benefit to me to keep doing this. Has anyone got any ideas about some Natural remedies that are good for sleeping or relaxing. I dont want to take anything that I'll end up dependant on.

cheers dudes

any mild over the counter herbal sleeping aid works for most of my clients...does not need to knock you out just give you some solid sleep...wont cause addiction its just herbs...alex

I had this problem for years and an old trainer of mine put together a nice herbal stack. Valerian Root, Kava kava, and melatonin about 30 minutes prior to laying down. I've also found a little GABA will help it along as well.

Also, make sure your room is as dark, relaxing, and cool as possible. The only other thing I can offer is after taking the herbals is to hop in the shower and take a relaxing warm shower then lay down. Good luck bro!!!!

Try 5-HTP and put a few drops of lavender on your pillow.

try gaba bro works well for me

True Protein's Sleep Aid has done wonders for me, as well as others who've used the product. All natural...

True Protein's Sleep Aid has done wonders for me, as well as others who've used the product. All natural...

Bump this...TP Sleep Aid + TP ZMA = lights out

I'm going to bump for GABA, 3 grams and you sleep like a baby. Also have run Tyric-6 with great sleep results.

Best sleep aid bar none = immovane 7.5mg (you only need a half of it or QTR)

It's med though

Chip

Melatonin works very well. Just take 3mgs on nights you have trouble falling asleep.

Bump this...TP Sleep Aid + TP ZMA = lights out

TPs sleep aid stack is simply amazing. I don't use it all the the time but on nights where I i know i'm not going to get as many hours of sleep it makes a huge difference.

Melatonin works very well. Just take 3mgs on nights you have trouble falling asleep.

I used to take the 3mg tabs but I don't know if my body built up immunity to it or what. I found Nature Made had a 5mg tab and that's what helped. The Valerian Root and Kava Kava work well when stacked with it.

In 2002 while prepping for the NPC Nat. Michigan, I wouldn't sleep for jack. My trainer told me to go buy Valerian, kava, and melatonin. I took it 30 minutes before I wanted to go to bed and it hit me while I was brushing my teeth. The hell of it. I couldn't get up the next morning for my AM cardio!!!!!

Melatonin and GABA work pretty well together as well. Whatever you do, stay clear of Ambien or Lunesta. I was having major insomnia about 2 years ago, and got on this crap. It worked great, but I couldn't remember anything. The short term memory loss for me was horrible. I was forgetting people's names that I worked with.

Valerian, Kava, 'tonin, and GABA are tried and true and work great, plus they're all pretty cheap. Oh, my girl was having problems sleeping, so she tried that SleepMD. That stuff knocked her out cold!!!! I believe that a combo of Valerian, Melatonin, and Tryptophan.

BUMP!!!! This works also. Great stress reliever!!!!:st:r-wars

Lol I'm all wank'd out.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna try some of the melatonin as if i can get the circadian rhythms back to normal it should be a more natural sleep when i stop using it.

i'm sat at work now at my desk half asleep

I agree. Love it. Gridlock def check it out and give it a try. All natural too. I wake up rested, no foggy feeling the next morning

when i lay down to go to sleep i think about everything. Like literally everything. My mind just races and I think about what I did today what i did yesterday what i have to do tomorrow. I laid down the other night at 12:30 and didnt fall asleep till around 5

Ive tried everything under the sun natural and herbal. The only thing that works is a product called calm Forte and you can get it at the convenience store. i take 3 tablets before bed and it knocks me out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131