over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood clotting

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
To reduce the risc for blood clotting add Nattokinase to your Aspirin.

Aspirin inhibits the cyclooxygenase enzyme, preventing the generation of prostaglandins and thromboxanes.

Nattokinase reduce red blood cell rouleaus formation, decrise blood viscosity, inhibit aggregation of platelets, has a fibrinolytic activity and reduce elevated blood pressure.

Seems like its not too pricey Organic Pharmacy >> SEARCH PAGE

Whats a good dose, and should it be taken at the same time as the asprin?

The usual dose 40.000 FU/gram per day 2 times 20.000 per day. You can take more, I take 120.000 FU/gram per day, I have factor 5 blood disorder.

You can take it with low dose of Aspirin, low dose of Aspirin cause a steady state inhibitation in platelet cyclooxygenase activity.

Look for Nattokinase NSK-SD.

I was using that until I went on coumadin. Coumadin is treating me fine except for the pain in the arse constant testing you have to do to keep blood levels in the therapeutic range.

Interesting, it is actually derived from Natto - the one Japanese food I cannot tolerate. Stinky, sticky, spoiled soybeans...
I can take the enzyme however.

Great information Emeric!

Interesting, it is actually derived from Natto - the one Japanese food I cannot tolerate. Stinky, sticky, spoiled soybeans...
I can take the enzyme however.

Great information Emeric!

I love natto with a raw egg, rice with a dash of ponzu sauce & soy sauce and green onions......Mmmmm

interesting thread though.....

Although many recommend aspirin, and i use it daily, for the blood thinning properties to prevent heart issues etc, theres also the other side who say the blood thinning can be an issue to for bleeding and such like.

Can this be an issue by adding whats mentioned above??

I was using that until I went on coumadin. Coumadin is treating me fine except for the pain in the arse constant testing you have to do to keep blood levels in the therapeutic range.

I am on coumadin(5mg per day) and I take the Nattokinase also.

Although many recommend aspirin, and i use it daily, for the blood thinning properties to prevent heart issues etc, theres also the other side who say the blood thinning can be an issue to for bleeding and such like.

Can this be an issue by adding whats mentioned above??

Here go.

Attachments

• NATTOKINASE.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,790
I am on coumadin(5mg per day) and I take the Nattokinase also.

Oh, wow. I knew you had factor 5 but i didnt know you were on coumadin. Do you have a home monitor? I just got one last week and tested myself at home. I no longer have to keep going to the doctor. Insurance picked up 75% of it. I am on 6mg/day right now and my INR was 2.7 today.

Oh, wow. I knew you had factor 5 but i didnt know you were on coumadin. Do you have a home monitor? I just got one last week and tested myself at home. I no longer have to keep going to the doctor. Insurance picked up 75% of it. I am on 6mg/day right now and my INR was 2.7 today.

In 2005 and 2006 I was going to my Dr. every week for testing, now I am checking once per year. My has been stabel at 1.9 with 5mg per day.

Clotting

Emeric are you rec. this for all people or just those with a history of cardiac disease or clotting disorder(factor V leiden)???
It seems like overkill for people without these conditions.
Second, I could find very little in the way of clinical studies on this product. Do you have any to back the use of the product. The reason I ask is because I am on ASA and did not tolerate coumadin(GI bleed). I am looking for an alternative but my doctor could not offer one. This product looks promising but the lack of clinical information makes it hard to recommend.

when and why are you on coumidin? how old are you? my grandma is on coumidin

I will be 57 in December, and I started taking coumidin in 2005 becose I head 2 times superficial thronbophlebitis on my legs.

Emeric are you rec. this for all people or just those with a history of cardiac disease or clotting disorder(factor V leiden)???
It seems like overkill for people without these conditions.
Second, I could find very little in the way of clinical studies on this product. Do you have any to back the use of the product. The reason I ask is because I am on ASA and did not tolerate coumadin(GI bleed). I am looking for an alternative but my doctor could not offer one. This product looks promising but the lack of clinical information makes it hard to recommend.

For all people on AAS, Nattokinase is not a blood thinner, so is OK to take it with coumadin, I take the NKS-SD version , becouse has no vitamin K.

It works good for me, it lowered my red blood cells and disolved all my clots.

blood clot

Also I take 30g Omega3 per day to prevent the calcification of the veins, one of the side effect of the coumadin.

Also I take 30g Omega3 per day to prevent the calcification of the veins, one of the side effect of the coumadin.

Going to have to ask my hematologist about that one. Nobody ever mentioned that to me. Im glad you brought that up. im not taking any supplement for that now.
I am also glad you mentioned the vitamin K free version of natto. Im going to ask my hematologist about all of that in our next meeting which is next week. He seems like an open minded guy and should not reject such ideas.

Emeric, do you also supplement with vitamin D to keep your 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in a healthy range of 40-60ng/dl?

Should you take it with an empty stomach, with food, or it doesn't matter?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear