over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle

hardcoremt

Registered
When me and my training partner were at the O when it was in Chicago we spent a night drinking and talkin shop with Philip Goglia. He was the nutritionist for Flex Wheeler at the time. I recall he won the Southern States BB comp overall as well.
He advised us to cycle like so.
One compound at a time for six weeks two weeks off then totally change compound for 6 weeks then 2 weeks off etc.
Example
Sustanon 6 weeks
2 weeks off
EQ 6 weeks
2 weeks off
Cyp 6 weeks
2 weeks off
Actually made some GREAT gains doing this.
Any input?

By the way. This board is a tough one to get in with. The Sponsors are a lil touchy. I understand though, i did a few newbie panic anticts and learned my lesson and apolagised. Im well established on RX and MD (different name of course) but you guys are a rough crowd. Hope i can be welcomed in the future and share some of my knowledge. Currently training for the emerald cup in washington next april. Im 37 years old 5'6" 228# @ 10-11%BF.

There's no point in doing cycles like that unless you are using short esters. You don't get the full benefits of longer esters like test cyp and eq that you mentioned or from the deconate ester from sustanon if you are only running those compounds for 6 weeks at a time. It's a waste if you ask me running cycles like that unless maybe you run strictly short esters.

theres a guy that used to be a power lifter that is training me now... back in the 80's and early 90's they did the same but did 1000 mg of test if not more and threw in decca or eq, and dbols or a bombs.... so give it a shot and see what happens...

Im gonna give this a shot again.
6 weeks EQ 600 MG week
2 weeks off
800 mg Cyp week
2 weeks off
Tren 6 weeks

Ill keep you all posted!
The tren spooks the hell outta me. Get gyno bad from it. Have prami on hand though. How effective will prami be on Tren when i know how bad it flares up my nipple? Usually just stayed away from Deca and Tren in the past.

i like long cycles my self 14+wks
the cycle im on now (2wks in) is about 24 wks long but half way i lower test from 1g to 500mg and add trenE at 400mg for 12 wks. and have an oral first 5 wks and then again midway for 5 wks.
so i do agree in changing it up but not the way you posted.

When You originally were introduced to this method was the dosage changed or would most of those athletes run same amount weekly of a different chemical everytime they switched up ie 500mg test= 500mg eq round 2..?

The sponsors here aren't touchy, they are simply the best and most professional. Your money sent through a Pm sponsor is alot safer than any other site by FAR:st:r-wars If a sponsor has an issue, the mod team here kicks ass at working it out and making sure all the members are set. BigA and the mods take pretty damn good care of the membership here, nobody gets taken and the information and community is free. There's not much else you could wish for in a website.
The cycle you posted is awefull, simply rediculous and makes me wonder what you're trolling for.

The sponsors here aren't touchy, they are simply the best and most professional. Your money sent through a Pm sponsor is alot safer than any other site by FAR:st:r-wars If a sponsor has an issue, the mod team here kicks ass at working it out and making sure all the members are set. BigA and the mods take pretty damn good care of the membership here, nobody gets taken and the information and community is free. There's not much else you could wish for in a website.
The cycle you posted is awefull, simply rediculous and makes me wonder what you're trolling for.

What im trolling for? WTF just trying to contribute. I said i made a few newbie mistakes and i apologized for them. Definitely feeling non welcome here.

When You originally were introduced to this method was the dosage changed or would most of those athletes run same amount weekly of a different chemical everytime they switched up ie 500mg test= 500mg eq round 2..?

Bro at the time he suggested we do 2-300 mg test every 3rd day. That was for us. Not sure what Flex etc were doing dosage wise exactly.

Bro at the time he suggested we do 2-300 mg test every 3rd day. That was for us. Not sure what Flex etc were doing dosage wise exactly.

OK so when You switched to say Deca or Eq did that mean 2-300mg of that to replace the test the next 6wks

OK so when You switched to say Deca or Eq did that mean 2-300mg of that to replace the test the next 6wks

Id keep deca or eq @ 600 mg for 6 weeks. I know this cycle dont make sense to some of you but thats what Philip told us. He was a well respected dude in his day.

My friend & I were talking about this yrs back, he's a national level heavy wt. & My theory was if he was currently stacking 3-4compounds wouldn't he just run the same dose of 1 compound & see if/what/how his body responds to it...although We were talking 4-2 or 3-3....6-2 sounds as if it might be best:confused:

Goglia did mention some Pros liked doing this as well because they really could tell what compound was working best. Today id be surprised to see any Pro just using one compound at a time. The bar is raised much higher nowadays.

Goglia did mention some Pros liked doing this as well because they really could tell what compound was working best. Today id be surprised to see any Pro just using one compound at a time. The bar is raised much higher nowadays.

I was personal friends with Phil Goglia (AKA Fitness Concepts), knew him when he came out of Duke and was just starting out in Marina del Rey. I can personally tell you that in the early 90's he was not doing these kinds of cycles. He was big into nutrition, but I was 100% convinced with his methods.

I was personal friends with Phil Goglia (AKA Fitness Concepts), knew him when he came out of Duke and was just starting out in Marina del Rey. I can personally tell you that in the early 90's he was not doing these kinds of cycles. He was big into nutrition, but I was 100% convinced with his methods.

Bro,
We sat with him in the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago and drank and smoked his Cuban Cigars with him all night.The Cubans got me high as fuck. Plus all the booze. At the time i remember him saying he was clean (no gear) for a year. He would leave once or twice and go check on Flex. We begged him to take us with him but he said that wouldn't be a good idea. That night he did use his head and go to his room at a decent hour and he said we could train with him in the morning. We gave him our roon # and like dumbasses we kept drinking til 2am. Phone rang in the morning and we were sick as fuck. Haven't touched a cigar since LOL. Used to enjoy a nice Cigar once in a while.He did tell me 100% that Flex used this protocol. Positive of that. Im not gonna argue about it i know what i heard.

True

There's no point in doing cycles like that unless you are using short esters. You don't get the full benefits of longer esters like test cyp and eq that you mentioned or from the deconate ester from sustanon if you are only running those compounds for 6 weeks at a time. It's a waste if you ask me running cycles like that unless maybe you run strictly short esters.
hell sometimes it takes 4 or 5 weeks to begin feelin these esters for some people

I know Ian Harrison said he used long esters in a 6 on 3 off routine.
Sounded odd to me too, but he's a hella lot bigger than me. Who am I to criticize?
:)

AE: What kind of total gram dosages are you using per week when you're doing your androgen loading?

IAN: During androgen loading, me maximum would be 4 sostenon a week and 4 dura's a week, so that's 8, probably about 2000 mg a week for the loading phase, then I'd be looking at 100 mg of propionate every other day. If I got close to a show, I'd probably increase that slightly to 100 mg a day to make sure I didn't lose any mass while calories are restricted. I think people assume that pro bodybuilders take more dosages than normal bodybuilders and I really don't think that's the case. From the guys who I've talked to on a personal level, they don't use huge amounts. They really don't. The one thing they do differently than other bodybuilders is they eat religiously, perfect all the time. I don't mean perfect as in clean food, I mean perfect as in amounts of food.

Last edited:
This is complete second hand info(friend of the friend) so take what you will: I was told by a friend who is very close to a current top tier IFBB that for the past 2 years he has ran a 4week on 4week off protocol year round while gh, insulin, and mgf remain constant. high dose orals with every other 4th week. The 4 weeks of no use are clomid, aromasin, and igf. If this is true, its damn sure working as evidence by the past 2 seasons.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws