over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you store your gear?

boggs67ss

Registered
I keep mine (for now) in my sock drawer, but I have to transfer my "jugs" into vials and was thinking of keeping in the fridge to keep most sterile. Any thoughts or comments?

peptides: fridge
AAS: bathroom cabinet beside syringes

Does exemestane and clomid need to be kept in the fridge?

My main concern was when I transfer, that they won't be as sterile as before I transfer, so if kept in the fridge it might keep from sh*t growing.

My main concern was when I transfer, that they won't be as sterile as before I transfer, so if kept in the fridge it might keep from sh*t growing.

What sh*t are you talking about???????? Just be sterile with your transfer and you'll be fine.....no need to stick aas in the fridge, you are just asking for thicker oil.

What sh*t are you talking about???????? Just be sterile with your transfer and you'll be fine.....no need to stick aas in the fridge, you are just asking for thicker oil.

Im just talking about micro bacteria. But when I transfer, the lid has to come off somehow, and the gear will be exposed till its drawn up. May not be that big of a deal. And if it was kept in the fridge, I would obviously warm it up before injecting.

Im just talking about micro bacteria. But when I transfer, the lid has to come off somehow, and the gear will be exposed till its drawn up. May not be that big of a deal. And if it was kept in the fridge, I would obviously warm it up before injecting.

10-4. Wouldn't be that worried about it.....but its never a bad idea to be cautious. I have transferred in the past using a 20cc case w/ no problems....gear was stored @ RT after transfer.

BA keeps bacteria from growing in the vials. You don't need to keep your shit in the fridge.

While you don't need to if your "aseptic transfer technique" was good enough, it is true that most bacteria you care about would grow slower if you got them in there in the first place (and i doubt BA is in high enough concentration to stop contamination if you do f-up).

You would definitely want to get it back up to room temp before injecting.

All that being said, if you are careful enough transfering and it was clean when you got it - I think room temp+careful technique is fine, but if your paranoid I can't see any harm in fridgeing it.

Anyone know of any issues with gear stability fridge temp (obviously back up to room temp before taking it)?

Thanks for your inputs guys, anybody have tips on keeping my transfers from the "jugs" totally sterile?

I keep mine (for now) in my sock drawer, but I have to transfer my "jugs" into vials and was thinking of keeping in the fridge to keep most sterile. Any thoughts or comments?

Your sock drawer is perfect. I would not put in cold fridge.
Dark,,, room temp,,, dry area is ideal.

Right, dark, room temp and dry. No need to put in fridge. Is it sterile in the jugs? If it is, then suck it up with a needle and put into a sterile vial. If the jug has no rub topper etc then clean the area well, open slightly in a clean area with no fans or air moving and quickly transfer it, use an 18g so it draws right up. The air exposure here is not a problem as it is no more than the needle itself is exposed to before you inject. Clean and quick.

If I lived in a country where AS were illegal I would make sure they were very well hidden in my home.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131